• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k1dstrenqth

• Wacky

• Indeed

• plex

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever you do make sure you do blue drags or avies after about 80 range all the way to 99. dont cat out and start chinning like i did then its pretty much a waste of all the hard work earning the money and breaking even or going into negative amounts when u coulda just done sw or ogres or sumthin

whatever you do make sure you do blue drags or avies after about 80 range all the way to 99. dont cat out and start chinning like i did then its pretty much a waste of all the hard work earning the money and breaking even or going into negative amounts when u coulda just done sw or ogres or sumthin

Rofl funnily enough atm im trying out some range spots i havent done before as a type this, did fire giants, i was there for like half an hour and got 150k ish loot, that pretty good might try that again, now im gonna try blue dragons :P

My Master plan is get 80 range and 80 strength then sw it to 83 strength and 85 range

2.1k to strength 79 at the moment but dont wanna level that i want to get 85 range and pure range pk, bought Dark bow, morrgians axes and javs so should be a bit of fun, when im kinda bored of that i will get strength 83, probably do some maul combos with that which will get me 79 strength anyway so might get to 80 there

Edit: I like blue dragons, theese are great money o.O bad xp but w/e i could use the cash, also doing it on pvp world, empty and i can get 40 ep :P

Posted Image

Ep gone up to 13 so far lols

When theese get boring gonna finish it up at avansies, havent been there in a long time, might try that on a pvp world o.O

Did an avansie trip

Posted Image

Xp Left to 80

Posted Image

Got an xp lamp when i teled back, was 330 xp to strength 79, tryed to resist and save a combat level for pure range pkin, but to late :(

Posted Image

Well bronze arrows actually bought, im not even gonna try bronze knives gonna see how long these last me at ogres then back to fire giants and if that dosent cut 80 range another avansies trip

Got range 79, triple 79 now lol :D

Posted Image

2.9K Bronze arrows left doubts thats gonna cut it, probably finish it at fire giants got like 1.8k mith bolts left

Used up the 5k Bronze Arrows

130k xp to range 80 :D

I was also telegrabbing desent seeds, heres the loot:

Posted Image

Also now the 76k update pvp items are gonna be harder to buy, so i bought my corrupt vesta long now and got an offer for Corrupt stat hammer, still got alot of alchs and items so should still be worth 25m+

Posted Image

Hammer bought, i did mountain daughter quest up to getting the bear mask, best 1 def helm so that good i guess, i wanna use my fishing brawlers for 50 fishing and this nerd keep fucking killing me when he fucking wastes arrows and knows im not fucking risking,m reallly annoyed me :S

The gloves lasted 45-47 lol, im gonna do the haloween event later doing pirate pete part of Rfd atm :)

EDIT: Did the quests and event, also did a bit of fletching got 35

Doing fire giants atm :P 40k to range 80 :D might be getting off soon though its getting late, so far the trips got 140k loot, not bad tbh money isnt great here but underated and pretty good xp :P

Also training f2p giant spiders on my main, 98k to strength 90 :) f2p training isnt even that bad tbh :P

EDIT: 80 Range woot :)

Posted Image

Loot from trip:

Posted Image

Also i did some strength at flesh crawlers, i didnt like the xp and they became unaggresive to fast, but after not very long and 10k str xp, i made 168k rofl very underated money maker again

Just got 90 strength on my main :)

Well Im soul warring now, liking how afk it is :) 450k to strength 91 on my main so thats good :)

Need 350 zeals :S got like 28 atm trying to save and use them all in 1 go :)

On about 50 zeal, but i think i could probably get 80-81 strength by killing pyrefiends wich means i could spend the zeals on higher range and strength :D those fucking annoying mains keep killing me though seriously annoying

Also 282k to strength 91 on my main :) f2p training is really not that bad seriously o.O

I just realised that its already friday and 3 more days of holidays >.< so i cashed in my 74 zeals got 81 strength and im currently rock crabbing to 82 because i really wanna spend loads of time pkin, and i wanna get desent strength before i use my vesta and statius :P

only reason i really wanted 85 range is for massive Dbow hits but i can always dbow pk later and i can get 36s atm so :P

Just hit 91 strength on my main :) and i did a bit of questing, now have all reqs for addy gloves except the req quests :P those will be done after 82 strength most likely

80k to strength 82, thats gonna take like 2 and a bit hours

Made a vid out of all the random pkin i did while training, spent a few hours editing it

tried out vesta long, seriously owns, gmauls are 400k now which sucks realllly badly :( gonna add those clips into next vid

Got 82 str, 80 range and nearly 81 mage, died alching in bh the other day rofl :P only lost like 400 alchs

Meh alching taking forever, i will save the rest of my alchs for when i want higher or wanna alch for ep, currently bought 1k/3k stuns :P

Ive got like tons of clips pkin with vesta/statius, but none in zammy robes or w/e because im 80 mage >.< lol stuns should be quick i hope :) last day of half term :(

I tried to buy a corrupt vls/hammer, but no luck been trying for AGES

Lol i bought mine as soon as i heard about the 76k trick update, less 76ks = less pvp items, less pvp items = higher demand, higher demnd = price go uppy :)

Stunning took to long, ended up bursting lols got a ton of clips pkin with vesta long, also wanna get more clips of me pkin at drags, but at lvl 67 tons of lvl 75+ pures attack me so as if im gonna win :S either that or theres no one there >.< and when there is they tele, pisses me off so i dont even try tbh :P

gl matey, nice vid but try to cut down on saying nerd lawl.

once again gl.

If i say bye nerd and stuff like that i dont do it for fun, i just dont like them for various reasons :P