don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Zimmerman found not guilty

A X 3

The Slam Van

I'm glad the gangster nigger is dead. And glad people like you with the name "Thatnigga" will never have a job outside of Mcdonalds because if I had to deal with you at my place of work, I would probably go crazy...

You're the most ignorant person on this topic and I'm sure everyone would agree.  You're the perfect example of white trash, troll.

Considering your stupidity and the way you conduct yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if you worked at McDonalds.

You're white IRL and a fail troll on these forums. Go home.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThatNigga

• i tauntz i

• N0 S0UL

• Brendyn

I'm glad the gangster nigger is dead. And glad people like you with the name "Thatnigga" will never have a job outside of Mcdonalds because if I had to deal with you at my place of work, I would probably go crazy...

You're the most ignorant person on this topic and I'm sure everyone would agree.  You're the perfect example of white trash, troll.

Considering your stupidity and the way you conduct yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if you worked at McDonalds.

You're white IRL and a fail troll on these forums. Go home.

It's embarrassing you guys have to lower yourselves to name calling rather than have a civil debate.  Bunch of immature losers with no credibility.  Weak minds.

Edited by ThatNigga

http://news.msn.com/us/zimmerman-juror-b29-i-owe-martins-parents-an-apology?ocid=fbmsn

ORLANDO, Fla. — The second juror to speak publicly about George Zimmerman's trial tells ABC News that she feels the neighborhood watch volunteer got away with murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin. But she says there wasn't enough evidence to convict him under Florida law.

I rest my case. 

i'm sorry but your a retarded if you think that this in any way proves your claim to be a fact one person does not make the rest of the jury wrong... 

http://news.msn.com/us/zimmerman-juror-b29-i-owe-martins-parents-an-apology?ocid=fbmsn

ORLANDO, Fla. — The second juror to speak publicly about George Zimmerman's trial tells ABC News that she feels the neighborhood watch volunteer got away with murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin. But she says there wasn't enough evidence to convict him under Florida law.

I rest my case. 

i'm sorry but your a retarded if you think that this in any way proves your claim to be a fact one person does not make the rest of the jury wrong... 

No, the fact she said the same exact thing I said proves my claim.  She's a juror, you're an observer.  After the only juror to claim he was "justified" made a statement, 4 other jurors immediately separated themselves from her, and made it clear their opinions weren't the same.  Do the math.  Or better yet, do some research.

Edited by ThatNigga

I rest my case. 

No, the fact she said the same exact thing I said proves my claim.  She's a juror, you're an observer.  After the only juror to claim he was "justified" made a statement, 4 other jurors immediately separated themselves from her, and made it clear their opinions weren't the same.  Do the math.  Or better yet, do some research.

ogod i guess god is real because more than one person believes it?  you don't fucking understand do you? obv some people including jurors may think that he was guilty (no matter the outcome) but because one person that was a juror takes your side does not make it a fucking fact and it does not mean you're right i mean ffs he was found not guilty and you're still arguing the fact that he is guilty (weather it be true or not) my point is just because one or more people are on your side you can't claim other are wrong and that your gods fucking own gift to the world

ORLANDO, Fla. — The second juror to speak publicly about George Zimmerman's trial tells ABC News that she feels the neighborhood watch volunteer got away with murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin. But she says there wasn't enough evidence to convict him under Florida law.[/size]

I rest my case.

You've gotta be like 15, 16 tops. I live in Florida guy. This was on the news for WEEKS right when it happened. The nigger instigated the entire thing. He has platinum teeth and thinks the "thug life" is cool. Grow up and stfu, damn...

ORLANDO, Fla. — The second juror to speak publicly about George Zimmerman's trial tells ABC News that she feels the neighborhood watch volunteer got away with murder for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin. But she says there wasn't enough evidence to convict him under Florida law.[/size]

I rest my case.

You've gotta be like 15, 16 tops. I live in Florida guy. This was on the news for WEEKS right when it happened. The nigger instigated the entire thing. He has platinum teeth and thinks the "thug life" is cool. Grow up and stfu, damn...

@Tauntz, Nobody is going against the fact that he was found not guilty.  I never said he wasn't found not guilty.  Nobody said anything was a fact.  I clearly posted that a JUROR, basically said the same thing I was trying to say.  Though, he was found not guilty.  The only reason he was, was for the fact that he was the only one alive to give his side of the story, and the laws being enforced in Florida.  And the fact that there wasn't enough evidence to prove he killed him intentionally.  Just because he was found not guilty doesn't make him innocent.  Look at OJ, look at fucking Casey Anthony, are you telling me they're innocent too?  I'm not saying he wasn't found guilty, I'm saying he easily could have been.  I'm also not saying you're wrong, only your outlook is.  Anyone with a heart, and with common sense, could see this is a tragedy.  This kid didn't deserve to die, he had his whole life ahead of him, and the only reason he did die was because of Zimmermans actions, and there is no denying that.  Think with an open mind.  Sometimes you have to ask yourself questions that you can only answer for yourself.  He was being pursued and fought back, he may have won, but that doesn't mean he's a criminal.  Didn't Trayvon have a right to stand his ground also?  Trayvon went to go get some skittles and an arizona, then go back to watch the all star game.  He had a plan.  He had no intentions of robbing anybody's home, he had no intention of being profiled that night.  He had no intention of starting a fight.  He had no intention of being murdered.  He was only defending himself like anyone of us would do, and to see that people are so clueless to that really bothers me.  Like I said, just think with an open mind.  I have nothing left to say because its obviously 10 versus 1 while most of you have no credibility, and would go to arms length just to go against what I have to say.  I'm only going to wind up reiterating what I say just like Veta said.  And I respect Veta for having an educated debate with me, sadly we couldn't end on good terms, but none the less, I respect him more than a lot of you nerds.

@FloridaDoe, you honestly are just making yourself look like a white trash, racist.  I don't have time to keep replying to you.  You're fucking stupid, seriously.  And I'm not even going off of the debate anymore.  I personally think you're stupid, regardless of what you're racist opinion is on this topic.  The fact you can call a kid who was senselessly murdered a "nigger" truly pains me.  You probably get bullied by some black kids, but don't let your complex clout your civility.

I'm 19 by the way, I have no idea what could have made me seem young.  I would have thought you were 15 considering your morals and your intelligence.  You must love hiding behind a computer, how about you go call someone a nigger in public and see what happens.  Coward.  But hey if you shoot him, you could probably get away with it too.

Edited by ThatNigga

•  

I rest my case.

@Tauntz, Nobody is going against the fact that he was found not guilty.  I never said he wasn't found not guilty.  Nobody said anything was a fact.  I clearly posted that a JUROR, basically said the same thing I was trying to say.  Though, he was found not guilty.  The only reason he was, was for the fact that he was the only one alive to give his side of the story, and the laws being enforced in Florida.  And the fact that there wasn't enough evidence to prove he killed him intentionally.  Just because he was found not guilty doesn't make him innocent.  Look at OJ, look at fucking Casey Anthony, are you telling me they're innocent too?  I'm not saying he wasn't found guilty, I'm saying he easily could have been.  I'm also not saying you're wrong, only your outlook is.  Anyone with a heart, and with common sense, could see this is a tragedy.  This kid didn't deserve to die, he had his whole life ahead of him, and the only reason he did die was because of Zimmermans actions, and there is no denying that.  Think with an open mind.  Sometimes you have to ask yourself questions that you can only answer for yourself.  He was being pursued and fought back, he may have won, but that doesn't mean he's a criminal.  Didn't Trayvon have a right to stand his ground also?  Trayvon went to go get some skittles and an arizona, then go back to watch the all star game.  He had a plan.  He had no intentions of robbing anybody's home, he had no intention of being profiled that night.  He had no intention of starting a fight.  He had no intention of being murdered.  He was only defending himself like anyone of us would do, and to see that people are so clueless to that really bothers me.  Like I said, just think with an open mind.  I have nothing left to say because its obviously 10 versus 1 while most of you have no credibility, and would go to arms length just to go against what I have to say.  I'm only going to wind up reiterating what I say just like Veta said.  And I respect Veta for having an educated debate with me, sadly we couldn't end on good terms, but none the less, I respect him more than a lot of you nerds.

@FloridaDoe, you honestly are just making yourself look like a white trash, racist.  I don't have time to keep replying to you.  You're fucking stupid, seriously.  And I'm not even going off of the debate anymore.  I personally think you're stupid, regardless of what you're racist opinion is on this topic.  The fact you can call a kid who was senselessly murdered a "nigger" truly pains me.  You probably get bullied by some black kids, but don't let your complex clout your civility.

I'm 19 by the way, I have no idea what could have made me seem young.  I would have thought you were 15 considering your morals and your intelligence.  You must love hiding behind a computer, how about you go call someone a nigger in public and see what happens.  Coward.  But hey if you shoot him, you could probably get away with it too.

I'm in no way, shape, or form a racist. Watson is my friend, and mofo best. He wasn't senselessly murdered. And it's not that I was bullied by black people, it's the fact I've spent time living with gang banging thugs who cherish the life style and think they're the coolest shit to ever walk the face of the earth. Us as a species don't have time for kids like Treyvon. You wanna live the gangster lifestyle, go right ahead. But don't feel bad when it catches up to you. What made you seem young is how you carry yourself by the way. And as for calling someone a nigger to their face, I don't talk shit, I just square up if necessary. Talk is cheap. Get some more life experience before you try to act like a you know shit. In Florida gangs are popular and kids get shot ALL the time. The only reason this was a big deal is because Zimmerman is white. You wouldn't know anything about gangs because you grew up with mommy and daddy and your dog named skip. So shut your little mouth, go do some homework, and tighten the cap on your sippy cup because its gonna spill. I don't want you crying. Hope this has been helpful bud! :)

lol well this has turned into a flaming war now.. and i don't understand how you can call people immature kids when you start the flaming in the first place by calling people nerd for no apparent reason other than having a different opinion to you. also if you think people are not taking you seriously maybe its the way you word some of your posts like like calling zimmerman a fat bitch its the kinda shit that makes people think your a fucking retard