• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThatNigga

• i tauntz i

• N0 S0UL

• Brendyn

If anyone actually watched the case it shouldn't have even been a case.

The evidence was overwhelming and the only reason he was tried was because of the presidents participantation in the case pressuring for a trial.

Zimmerman had to leave the court with a bulletproof vest they were that scared for his life. His social security number and all vital details were also read out live. so gg on having a normal life now.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/13/george-zimmerman-found-not-guilty/2514163/

We, the public, haven't seen all the evidence so I hope the jury made the right decision.

Lol apparently neither did the jury apparently certain evidence wasn't handed over and was kept quiet

Also everyone saying he should go to jail please write a fucking valid reason why and please provide evidence to support your case before you make yourself look like a retard

Edited by i tauntz i

If anyone actually watched the case it shouldn't have even been a case.

The evidence was overwhelming and the only reason he was tried was because of the presidents participantation in the case pressuring for a trial.

Zimmerman had to leave the court with a bulletproof vest they were that scared for his life. His social security number and all vital details were also read out live. so gg on having a normal life now.

Only reason he got away because Florida laws r ridiculous also they might take the case to a federal jury he deserves life in jail he basically racially profiled trayvon because he was black in a gated white area which he lived in

Again people posting stuff here they don't know shit about as if they were in the jury and have a degree in law

None of you know what your talking about and are basically just trying to condemn an innocent man to death from what you have heard from the new and lets be honest us new is pretty fucking bias

Also if what is being said is true like evidence not being handed over etc it will get a retrial

Also there has been way more fucked up people been acquitted with way more evidence against them yet no one ever seems to care

Should of killed the rest of Trayvon's dumb fucking family also while he was at it

Stfu u fucking idiot

Again people posting stuff here they don't know shit about as if they were in the jury and have a degree in law

None of you know what your talking about and are basically just trying to condemn an innocent man to death from what you have heard from the new and lets be honest us new is pretty fucking bias

Also if what is being said is true like evidence not being handed over etc it will get a retrial

Also there has been way more fucked up people been acquitted with way more evidence against them yet no one ever seems to care

I actually watched the case only reason why he got off is because Florida state laws are fucking retarted he obviouslly pursued him because he was a black male walking through a gated community witch he lived in racial profiling and that's the reason why their not allowing the state to handle it anymore their going to start an investigation and take it to the federal jury