• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThatNigga

• i tauntz i

• N0 S0UL

• Brendyn

The Slam Van

Everyone getting so heated in these arguments is an idiot tbh. It's over and done with, don't like it too bad. OJ got off.

8dwv.jpg

Everyone getting so heated in these arguments is an idiot tbh. It's over and done with, don't like it too bad. OJ got off.

8dwv.jpg

people aren't really getting heated at least not from my view this topic is to debate the case and put arguments for both sides up its more fun tbh if you don't like it/have nothing to say then simply dont read this thread/topic

The Slam Van

8dwv.jpg

people aren't really getting heated at least not from my view this topic is to debate the case and put arguments for both sides up its more fun tbh if you don't like it/have nothing to say then simply dont read this thread/topic

In my post I had something to say, l2read young blood

I say Zimmerman made the right decision. No one gives a crap the other %80+ of the time when a black guy kills another thug black guy, but as soon as a white looking guy does it oh lawd everyone's up in arms. The only thing lost in this situation is a future employee of Burger King

Edited by The Slam Van

8dwv.jpg

In my post I had something to say, l2read young blood

I say Zimmerman made the right decision. No one gives a crap the other %80+ of the time when a black guy kills another thug black guy, but as soon as a white looking guy does it oh lawd everyone's up in arms. The only thing lost in this situation is a future employee of Burger King

i didn't say you that you haven't added anything in your post i was just saying if people don't want to say anything etc they don't have to look at this topic

Someone reply to my post. It appears all the people defending trayvon are too feeble minded to respond.

Lol feeble minded.  I'll reply to the close minded individuals defending Zimmerman.

People try to make cases a racial thing. It's ridiculous. There were a lot a facts involved and they were all in favor of Zimmerman. The forensic investigator (who is touted to be the greatest of our time) said that all the forensics lined up with Zimmerman's story. Trayvon had grass stains on his knees and Zimmerman had grass stains on his back; doesn't take a forensic examiner to figure out what that means. Also, the only eye witness said that the man in the hoodie (which turned out to be Trayvon) was on top of the other man performing an MMA style ground and pound. Also Zimmerman was severely physically outmatched. The professional trainer who was brought to the stand during the trial rated Zimmerman's fitness as a 1 out of 10. On the other hand, you have trayvon who is 17, in much better shape, and has a few inches in height on Zimmerman. [/size]Zimmerman had lacerations on the back of his head and a broken nose. [/size]It is sad that Trayvon died but George did what he had to do to protect himself, which he has the right to do. [/size] It's just a matter of fact. They got this one right.[/size]

Honostly I can't see how anyone can justify what Zimmerman did.  Let me ask you this.. WTF do you think Zimmerman was doing?  He sees some kid in a hoodie walking around, decides to grab his pistol and play some cops and robbers?  What was Zimmerman trying to accomplish?  Was he going to make a citizens arrest?  Was he going to tell Trayvon, "Hey wait here for the police so they can check you out."  Come the fuck on lmfao.  I could give a fuck about what some forensics dude says because theres 2 sides to every story and the other person is fucked DEAD, I don't think you know how serious death is, until you're dead yourself lol. Zimmermans physical level was 1 out of 10 because the fat fuck gained over 100 pounds throughout this entire thing, probably just so he can use it as a defense and have people like you eat it up lmao.  There was NO DNA evidence under Trayvons fingernails, there was NO DNA evidence on the gun, I don't understand how people can sit there and say that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense when he provoked the conflict.  That is complete hypocrisy and it baffles me to the point of non belief.  How about we take into the extent of the blatant irresponsibility that resulted in the death of a child?   WHAT IF, Zimmerman was a big fat black dude and Trayvon was a little white kid.. "Oh what would a white kid be doing robbing houses?"  "Oh I don't think a little 17 year old white kid could have beaten up a fat black dude to death with his own bare hands."  That's where the racism comes into play my friend.  Plus, ZIMMERMAN WASN'T EVEN BEAT UP THAT BAD LMFAO.  I seen kids get fucked up and I mean fucked up and I'm sure plenty of us have on here. Shit, I've even been in fights coming out looking worse than Zimmerman, and this mother fucker feared for his life?  Lmao nahhhhhhhh.  Regardless of the fact, this kid was profiled, targeted, and pursued, by a man who was told by the police dispatcher NOT to follow. THE ONLY THING ZIMMERMAN WAS LOOKING FOR, WAS TROUBLE.  And you can't tell me otherwise as much as you try to word it.

Zimmerman called the police and said I quote, "He looks black." and let me remind you he never gave a description without a dispatcher asking first... He then goes on to say, "These assholes they always get away"  Zimmerman said, "Hes running."  Then goes onto grabbing his pistol and heading after him.  Too do what? IDK.  If you heard the recording, the dispatcher asks if he was following him.  Zimmerman replies yeah.  This dispatcher tells him not too and Zimmerman says okay.  Later on, the dispatcher asks if which entrance Zimmerman is at, then Zimmerman says the back entrance.  Then whispers "FUCKING COONS" INTO THE DISPATCHERS RECORDING LMFAO.  HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS THAT NOT RACIAL PROFILING? So so so close minded.  Now, Zimmerman pursued Trayvon with a firearm, while told by police not to pursue.  When police arrive Zimmerman is standing next to the body of a 17 year old kid, DEAD.  Zimmerman then says he was screaming for help.  WHY THE FUCK would the man with a gun be screaming for fucking help?  PLEASE explain why the man with the upper hand is screaming for fucking help lmfao.  And if you heard that "HELP" its gut wrenching and could only come from someone desperately making an attempt to save their own life, and the only one who lost their life was Trayvon.  Also, the person who made that call, thinks it was TRAYVON who was screaming for help.  You probably think OJ is innocent, and that Casey Anthony is innocent too..  so naive lmfao.  To top it all off, this is only a media frenzy, to divide people and take attention away from the big picture, which you all probably don't even know about. Lol.

Now please tell me what you have to say.

I have a lot to say. If you want to debate you should get your information from the courtroom testimony not from a media outlet. Since you made the assumption that i don't know the "big picture" i would like to know what you mean. Is it Bradley Manning, PRISM, Drone strikes? It's ironic that you wrote, "which you all probably don't even know about."  when all your information is based off the shitty sources that spout nonsense and divert society from the "big picture". 

I never said all of Zimmerman's actions were correct. That being said they were all legal and he has a right to do so. I applaud you on your word choice because it is excellent . Yourself and the media portrayed Trayvon as an innocent child, which he was not.  First, the picture that the media showed, over and over, was from when Martin was a cute 12 year old. It was over five years old. Martin was 6'2" tall, and muscular. He was BIG. (Zimmerman, by comparison, was almost six inches shorter, with no muscle tone, at all.) Martin was old enough to have numerous tattoos and gold teeth. NOT A CHILD. The media lied to everyone so that they could sensationalize this case. Better ratings equals more money from advertisers. Second, he was FAR from innocent. He had been suspended from school on numerous occasions ...for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia, for vandalism, and for possession of stolen property and burglary tools. He bragged about attacking a bus driver, he sent texts about talking about trying to acquire an illegal gun. Hardly innocent, hardly a child.

Zimmerman wasn't the only who pursued. After Zimmerman lost Trayvon for a period of four minutes Trayvon found zimmerman and initiated the attack. It was Martin who threw the first punch and he was the only one who actually threw a punch. People seem to make the argument that Trayvon was sacred and was acting in self defense but in reality it seems like he did the opposite. If Martin was actually frightened, he could have called 911.....Or run away. He chose to come back, re-engage, then attack. There was NOTHING defensive about his actions. In fact, Martin had a self professed penchant for attacking people (As per one of his own texts, he physically attacked a bus driver for daring to demand that Martin actually pay the required bus fare.)

This case was about racism. Only partially true. Zimmerman has been shown not to have a racial slant. The Zimmerman quote that NBC ran "He is black" was proven to be edited, by NBC, to be more sensational. He ONLY said that in response to the dispatcher's query as to the race of the person he was calling in. Zimmerman never called anyone a "coon". The only person who used racially derogatory language, as per court testimony, was Martin who said, Zimmerman was a cracker.

The majority of your beliefs were based on wrong information. You claim you know the picture? Then why the fuck are your letting distorted ideas shape your ideas? You are a sheep.

You have a lot to say, but really you're not saying anything.  If you want to debate, than take into consideration that the laws that are enforced inside that court room, the complexity of the case and the undeniable conclusion that a more complex case favors the defense in almost any court room, can easily deem a guilty man innocent.  Though, the evidence came short in the jurys eyes, claiming that he didn't kill Trayvon out of spite.  Even so, the jury could have EASILY came to the conclusion, that even if Trayvon got physical, that Trayvon hadn't done so with the extremity necessary for Zimmerman to reasonably believe he had to act in self defense using deadly force.  You fail to realize that Florida is one of the few states that would allow Zimmerman to be found not guilty.  In Florida, there is no law saying that you CAN'T provoke a confrontation, and then act in self defense.  Which means it's perfectly legal for a man to be the sole cause of a physical confrontation with another man, get into a fight, claim you feared for your life, and leave the man dead.  Which ultimately leads into the alleged killer finding a way justify his actions (because no one wants to serve life in prison) so what do you do?  Say you acted in self defense. Also, nobody was there to explain exactly what happened BUT Zimmerman.  So don't give me this bullshit 4 minutes, Trayvon initiated the attack, whatever mumbo jumbo, about how you know exactly what happened that night.  You notice how I didn't go off an alive mans word versus a dead mans word right?  So please spare me.  The eye witness said that Trayvon was in a straddle position, which is different than an MMA ground and pound, Good goes on to say, "The person on top being able to punch the person on the bottom, but the person on the bottom also has a chance to throw punches or get out.  Which undoubtedly contradicted Zimmermans, "Head getting slammed" claim.  ANOTHER witness, also said that, "Zimmerman wasn't acting any different" when he described Zimmerman after the shooting.  He goes on to say that, "He was coherent, responding to my questions like it was nothing."  Does that sound like a man, who just got the beating of his life, so scared to the point where he had to pull his pistol and unload? Does that sound like a man, who was frantically screaming for help?  Calm as a breeze?  Let me remind you, according to Zimmerman, his gun was already cocked before he pursued Trayvon.  Another witness claimed Zimmerman was on top before the gun shot, so why are you believing one and not the other?  And asked if he could go back would the do the same thing, and Zimmerman says he wouldn't change anything and that it's all gods plan.  How can you justify something you consciously did, as god's plan? Completely baffles me, no remorse what so ever.

I'm 19 years old, I know a good amount of kids who are 17 that aren't big at all that I could never classify as "adults."  Meaning, it doesn't matter about his fucking size that makes him a kid.  HE WAS A MINOR.  So you're basically saying if Trayvon was lets say 15 about to be 16, 6'2 and muscular it'd still be okay?  Let me remind you, Trayvon was 17 for only 21 days, he was killed 3 weeks after his birthday.  AND, Zimmerman was training in MMA intensely leading up to the incident.  So this man who can't defend himself, knows how to fight?  Oh, so a grown ass man, who trained in MMA, can't defend himself against a 17 year old kid?   Also, Zimmerman was the one looking for Trayvon, so HOW THE FUCK, did Trayvon find Zimmerman?  Lol, you're so stubbornly spewing nonsense, selling bull shit for gold, when it's in fact bull shit.  If Martin was actually frightened he could have called 911?  How fucking dumb do you sound?  Saying if a kid, that is now dead, was actually frightened he could have ran and called 911?  Since Zimmerman was supposedly getting his ass whooped, why the fuck wouldn't Zimmerman run and call 911?   Oh right, he did call 911, before the confrontation, and before Trayvon even knew Zimmerman profiled him..  But instead of Zimmerman RUNNING so helplessly away from the confrontation, he pursued.  You incompetent tool.

If you want to get into, "Trayvon got suspended."  "Trayvon wore gold teeth."  "Trayvon got tattoos."  Let me tell you, I got my first tattoo when I was 16 years old.  What does that make me?  I'm not painting him out to be an innocent angel, I'm painting him out to be a 17 year old kid.  You're saying he wasn't innocent because of things that happened prior the incident?  If he wasn't innocent than what was he?  Guilty?  Guilty of what?  You're saying it's wrong for a media outlet that believes this is outrageous, to grieve for a child that was senselessly murdered?  But it's okay to demonize Trayvon, in any way possible to benefit the defense, right?  All your doing is contradicting yourself, one ignorant statement at a time. If you want to get into legal troubles, than lets bring up Zimmermans.  Zimmerman was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, because the officer questioned his friend about underage drinking.  Which is oh, I don't know, a prime example of his belligerence and irresponsibility?  Or how about his ex-fiancee filing restraining orders against him because of domestic violence?  Another contradiction my friend.  

Also, I already said he never gave a description without a dispatcher asking first, as you can so clearly read, so how are you gna try using that "oh the call was edited to make him sound more racist than he already was" bullshit with me?  The edited version says, "This guy looks like hes up too no good, he's black"  Without a dispatcher asking anything you dull minded "sheep."  He did IN FACT, say "Fucking coons" or "Fucking punks."  HE SAID HIMSELF, that he didn't say coon he said punk, but who the fuck is going to admit to that? LMFAO. Educate yourself before you try and talk about something, because I am very well educated of this case from my "shitty sources."  To top it all off, your going to sit there and tell me that Trayvon used the word cracker and is racist?  WHAT CONTEXT DID HE USE THE WORD CRACKER IN? WHAT DID HE SAY? "Some creepy ass cracker is (key word) following me."  You dimwit.

After showing you how committed I am in completely discrediting everything you say, do you really think I'm letting distorted ideas shape my point of view?  It's common fucking sense. Now please throw some more ignorant hypocrisy at me to debunk, or are you starting to realize how dumb you sound?  I know that losing in a debate is a shot to the pride, but ignoring what I'm saying and sticking to your guns (which metaphorically speaking IMO are, cap guns) at all costs does nothing but reflect your pertinacious tendencies.  I will still respect your initial opinion, once you understand that you're the one brainwashed by the media, while you think that everyone who defends Trayvon is.  Accusing me of using propaganda when that's all I see you using is just another one of the many contradictions, you so confidently spread.  I apologize if this offends you, but you come off as a smart ass know it all, who doesn't know when to admit he's wrong.  I thank you for the compliment about my word choice, I do commend myself for being so meticulous while wording my outlook.  But I'm sorry to say that, YOU my friend, are the sheep.  Because at the end of the day, if Zimmerman never made that 911 call.  Then Trayvon would still be alive today. And maybe, if Trayvon happened to be a white kid he may not have been profiled for being up to no good.  

Try matching this phone call with Zimmermans reenactment and tell me how you make out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8  (Also, at 2:24 is when Zimmerman says, "Fucking coons."  Or in your case "Fucking punks")

Zimmerman Reenactment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c (Notice how we almost forgets to mention that the police dispatcher says not to follow him on top of it all.  The comments are disabled for a reason.)  Zimmerman says he was screaming for help at the top of his lungs, while he was supposedly getting the beating of his life. He even goes on to say that the person in the house behind him opens the door, and Zimmerman told the guy, "Hey help me out."  And the guy says, "I'll call 911."  And Zimmerman says, "No help me I need help."  If that's the case, then Trayvon heard them both talking, and didn't even flinch to the fact that somebody acknowledged what was going on and is calling the police, so WHY THE FUCK wouldn't Trayvon jump up and run the fuck away.  Lmfao are you FUCKING JOKING ME.  This dude is having a full blown conversation while he's supposedly getting beaten to death?  He then says that after he shot Trayvon, that Trayvon said, "Okay you got it."  Lmfao like some 17 year old kid who just got shot is going to say some shit like that.  Zimmerman says he flipped him over and spread his arms out then waited for police to arrive. Yet Trayvons arms were found underneath him clutching his chest.

Let me know how you make out with matching the story he told with the phone call.

ALSO @ TREV|LOWBRID, that goes without saying.

If we continue this we're both going to reiterate the same stuff and our ideas wont change. I recognize the validity of some of your statements and hopefully you can see mine the same way. I simply don't have time to respond when we won't come to a compromise. I am genuinely curious thought about the big picture part.

Edited by Elven Dremor

Someone reply to my post. It appears all the people defending trayvon are too feeble minded to respond.

Lol feeble minded.  I'll reply to the close minded individuals defending Zimmerman.

People try to make cases a racial thing. It's ridiculous. There were a lot a facts involved and they were all in favor of Zimmerman. The forensic investigator (who is touted to be the greatest of our time) said that all the forensics lined up with Zimmerman's story. Trayvon had grass stains on his knees and Zimmerman had grass stains on his back; doesn't take a forensic examiner to figure out what that means. Also, the only eye witness said that the man in the hoodie (which turned out to be Trayvon) was on top of the other man performing an MMA style ground and pound. Also Zimmerman was severely physically outmatched. The professional trainer who was brought to the stand during the trial rated Zimmerman's fitness as a 1 out of 10. On the other hand, you have trayvon who is 17, in much better shape, and has a few inches in height on Zimmerman. [/size]Zimmerman had lacerations on the back of his head and a broken nose. [/size]It is sad that Trayvon died but George did what he had to do to protect himself, which he has the right to do. [/size] It's just a matter of fact. They got this one right.[/size]

Honostly I can't see how anyone can justify what Zimmerman did.  Let me ask you this.. WTF do you think Zimmerman was doing?  He sees some kid in a hoodie walking around, decides to grab his pistol and play some cops and robbers?  What was Zimmerman trying to accomplish?  Was he going to make a citizens arrest?  Was he going to tell Trayvon, "Hey wait here for the police so they can check you out."  Come the fuck on lmfao.  I could give a fuck about what some forensics dude says because theres 2 sides to every story and the other person is fucked DEAD, I don't think you know how serious death is, until you're dead yourself lol. Zimmermans physical level was 1 out of 10 because the fat fuck gained over 100 pounds throughout this entire thing, probably just so he can use it as a defense and have people like you eat it up lmao.  There was NO DNA evidence under Trayvons fingernails, there was NO DNA evidence on the gun, I don't understand how people can sit there and say that Zimmerman was acting in self-defense when he provoked the conflict.  That is complete hypocrisy and it baffles me to the point of non belief.  How about we take into the extent of the blatant irresponsibility that resulted in the death of a child?   WHAT IF, Zimmerman was a big fat black dude and Trayvon was a little white kid.. "Oh what would a white kid be doing robbing houses?"  "Oh I don't think a little 17 year old white kid could have beaten up a fat black dude to death with his own bare hands."  That's where the racism comes into play my friend.  Plus, ZIMMERMAN WASN'T EVEN BEAT UP THAT BAD LMFAO.  I seen kids get fucked up and I mean fucked up and I'm sure plenty of us have on here. Shit, I've even been in fights coming out looking worse than Zimmerman, and this mother fucker feared for his life?  Lmao nahhhhhhhh.  Regardless of the fact, this kid was profiled, targeted, and pursued, by a man who was told by the police dispatcher NOT to follow. THE ONLY THING ZIMMERMAN WAS LOOKING FOR, WAS TROUBLE.  And you can't tell me otherwise as much as you try to word it.

Zimmerman called the police and said I quote, "He looks black." and let me remind you he never gave a description without a dispatcher asking first... He then goes on to say, "These assholes they always get away"  Zimmerman said, "Hes running."  Then goes onto grabbing his pistol and heading after him.  Too do what? IDK.  If you heard the recording, the dispatcher asks if he was following him.  Zimmerman replies yeah.  This dispatcher tells him not too and Zimmerman says okay.  Later on, the dispatcher asks if which entrance Zimmerman is at, then Zimmerman says the back entrance.  Then whispers "FUCKING COONS" INTO THE DISPATCHERS RECORDING LMFAO.  HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD IS THAT NOT RACIAL PROFILING? So so so close minded.  Now, Zimmerman pursued Trayvon with a firearm, while told by police not to pursue.  When police arrive Zimmerman is standing next to the body of a 17 year old kid, DEAD.  Zimmerman then says he was screaming for help.  WHY THE FUCK would the man with a gun be screaming for fucking help?  PLEASE explain why the man with the upper hand is screaming for fucking help lmfao.  And if you heard that "HELP" its gut wrenching and could only come from someone desperately making an attempt to save their own life, and the only one who lost their life was Trayvon.  Also, the person who made that call, thinks it was TRAYVON who was screaming for help.  You probably think OJ is innocent, and that Casey Anthony is innocent too..  so naive lmfao.  To top it all off, this is only a media frenzy, to divide people and take attention away from the big picture, which you all probably don't even know about. Lol.

I have a lot to say. If you want to debate you should get your information from the courtroom testimony not from a media outlet. Since you made the assumption that i don't know the "big picture" i would like to know what you mean. Is it Bradley Manning, PRISM, Drone strikes? It's ironic that you wrote, "which you all probably don't even know about."  when all your information is based off the shitty sources that spout nonsense and divert society from the "big picture". 

I never said all of Zimmerman's actions were correct. That being said they were all legal and he has a right to do so. I applaud you on your word choice because it is excellent . Yourself and the media portrayed Trayvon as an innocent child, which he was not.  First, the picture that the media showed, over and over, was from when Martin was a cute 12 year old. It was over five years old. Martin was 6'2" tall, and muscular. He was BIG. (Zimmerman, by comparison, was almost six inches shorter, with no muscle tone, at all.) Martin was old enough to have numerous tattoos and gold teeth. NOT A CHILD. The media lied to everyone so that they could sensationalize this case. Better ratings equals more money from advertisers. Second, he was FAR from innocent. He had been suspended from school on numerous occasions ...for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia, for vandalism, and for possession of stolen property and burglary tools. He bragged about attacking a bus driver, he sent texts about talking about trying to acquire an illegal gun. Hardly innocent, hardly a child.

Zimmerman wasn't the only who pursued. After Zimmerman lost Trayvon for a period of four minutes Trayvon found zimmerman and initiated the attack. It was Martin who threw the first punch and he was the only one who actually threw a punch. People seem to make the argument that Trayvon was sacred and was acting in self defense but in reality it seems like he did the opposite. If Martin was actually frightened, he could have called 911.....Or run away. He chose to come back, re-engage, then attack. There was NOTHING defensive about his actions. In fact, Martin had a self professed penchant for attacking people (As per one of his own texts, he physically attacked a bus driver for daring to demand that Martin actually pay the required bus fare.)

This case was about racism. Only partially true. Zimmerman has been shown not to have a racial slant. The Zimmerman quote that NBC ran "He is black" was proven to be edited, by NBC, to be more sensational. He ONLY said that in response to the dispatcher's query as to the race of the person he was calling in. Zimmerman never called anyone a "coon". The only person who used racially derogatory language, as per court testimony, was Martin who said, Zimmerman was a cracker.

The majority of your beliefs were based on wrong information. You claim you know the picture? Then why the fuck are your letting distorted ideas shape your ideas? You are a sheep.

You have a lot to say, but really you're not saying anything.  If you want to debate, than take into consideration that the laws that are enforced inside that court room, the complexity of the case and the undeniable conclusion that a more complex case favors the defense in almost any court room, can easily deem a guilty man innocent.  Though, the evidence came short in the jurys eyes, claiming that he didn't kill Trayvon out of spite.  Even so, the jury could have EASILY came to the conclusion, that even if Trayvon got physical, that Trayvon hadn't done so with the extremity necessary for Zimmerman to reasonably believe he had to act in self defense using deadly force.  You fail to realize that Florida is one of the few states that would allow Zimmerman to be found not guilty.  In Florida, there is no law saying that you CAN'T provoke a confrontation, and then act in self defense.  Which means it's perfectly legal for a man to be the sole cause of a physical confrontation with another man, get into a fight, claim you feared for your life, and leave the man dead.  Which ultimately leads into the alleged killer finding a way justify his actions (because no one wants to serve life in prison) so what do you do?  Say you acted in self defense. Also, nobody was there to explain exactly what happened BUT Zimmerman.  So don't give me this bullshit 4 minutes, Trayvon initiated the attack, whatever mumbo jumbo, about how you know exactly what happened that night.  You notice how I didn't go off an alive mans word versus a dead mans word right?  So please spare me.  The eye witness said that Trayvon was in a straddle position, which is different than an MMA ground and pound, Good goes on to say, "The person on top being able to punch the person on the bottom, but the person on the bottom also has a chance to throw punches or get out.  Which undoubtedly contradicted Zimmermans, "Head getting slammed" claim.  ANOTHER witness, also said that, "Zimmerman wasn't acting any different" when he described Zimmerman after the shooting.  He goes on to say that, "He was coherent, responding to my questions like it was nothing."  Does that sound like a man, who just got the beating of his life, so scared to the point where he had to pull his pistol and unload? Does that sound like a man, who was frantically screaming for help?  Calm as a breeze?  Let me remind you, according to Zimmerman, his gun was already cocked before he pursued Trayvon.  Another witness claimed Zimmerman was on top before the gun shot, so why are you believing one and not the other?  And asked if he could go back would the do the same thing, and Zimmerman says he wouldn't change anything and that it's all gods plan.  How can you justify something you consciously did, as god's plan? Completely baffles me, no remorse what so ever.

I'm 19 years old, I know a good amount of kids who are 17 that aren't big at all that I could never classify as "adults."  Meaning, it doesn't matter about his fucking size that makes him a kid.  HE WAS A MINOR.  So you're basically saying if Trayvon was lets say 15 about to be 16, 6'2 and muscular it'd still be okay?  Let me remind you, Trayvon was 17 for only 21 days, he was killed 3 weeks after his birthday.  AND, Zimmerman was training in MMA intensely leading up to the incident.  So this man who can't defend himself, knows how to fight?  Oh, so a grown ass man, who trained in MMA, can't defend himself against a 17 year old kid?   Also, Zimmerman was the one looking for Trayvon, so HOW THE FUCK, did Trayvon find Zimmerman?  Lol, you're so stubbornly spewing nonsense, selling bull shit for gold, when it's in fact bull shit.  If Martin was actually frightened he could have called 911?  How fucking dumb do you sound?  Saying if a kid, that is now dead, was actually frightened he could have ran and called 911?  Since Zimmerman was supposedly getting his ass whooped, why the fuck wouldn't Zimmerman run and call 911?   Oh right, he did call 911, before the confrontation, and before Trayvon even knew Zimmerman profiled him..  But instead of Zimmerman RUNNING so helplessly away from the confrontation, he pursued.  You incompetent tool.

If you want to get into, "Trayvon got suspended."  "Trayvon wore gold teeth."  "Trayvon got tattoos."  Let me tell you, I got my first tattoo when I was 16 years old.  What does that make me?  I'm not painting him out to be an innocent angel, I'm painting him out to be a 17 year old kid.  You're saying he wasn't innocent because of things that happened prior the incident?  If he wasn't innocent than what was he?  Guilty?  Guilty of what?  You're saying it's wrong for a media outlet that believes this is outrageous, to grieve for a child that was senselessly murdered?  But it's okay to demonize Trayvon, in any way possible to benefit the defense, right?  All your doing is contradicting yourself, one ignorant statement at a time. If you want to get into legal troubles, than lets bring up Zimmermans.  Zimmerman was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, because the officer questioned his friend about underage drinking.  Which is oh, I don't know, a prime example of his belligerence and irresponsibility?  Or how about his ex-fiancee filing restraining orders against him because of domestic violence?  Another contradiction my friend.  

Also, I already said he never gave a description without a dispatcher asking first, as you can so clearly read, so how are you gna try using that "oh the call was edited to make him sound more racist than he already was" bullshit with me?  The edited version says, "This guy looks like hes up too no good, he's black"  Without a dispatcher asking anything you dull minded "sheep."  He did IN FACT, say "Fucking coons" or "Fucking punks."  HE SAID HIMSELF, that he didn't say coon he said punk, but who the fuck is going to admit to that? LMFAO. Educate yourself before you try and talk about something, because I am very well educated of this case from my "shitty sources."  To top it all off, your going to sit there and tell me that Trayvon used the word cracker and is racist?  WHAT CONTEXT DID HE USE THE WORD CRACKER IN? WHAT DID HE SAY? "Some creepy ass cracker is (key word) following me."  You dimwit.

After showing you how committed I am in completely discrediting everything you say, do you really think I'm letting distorted ideas shape my point of view?  It's common fucking sense. Now please throw some more ignorant hypocrisy at me to debunk, or are you starting to realize how dumb you sound?  I know that losing in a debate is a shot to the pride, but ignoring what I'm saying and sticking to your guns (which metaphorically speaking IMO are, cap guns) at all costs does nothing but reflect your pertinacious tendencies.  I will still respect your initial opinion, once you understand that you're the one brainwashed by the media, while you think that everyone who defends Trayvon is.  Accusing me of using propaganda when that's all I see you using is just another one of the many contradictions, you so confidently spread.  I apologize if this offends you, but you come off as a smart ass know it all, who doesn't know when to admit he's wrong.  I thank you for the compliment about my word choice, I do commend myself for being so meticulous while wording my outlook.  But I'm sorry to say that, YOU my friend, are the sheep.  Because at the end of the day, if Zimmerman never made that 911 call.  Then Trayvon would still be alive today. And maybe, if Trayvon happened to be a white kid he may not have been profiled for being up to no good.  

Try matching this phone call with Zimmermans reenactment and tell me how you make out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8  (Also, at 2:24 is when Zimmerman says, "Fucking coons."  Or in your case "Fucking punks")

Zimmerman Reenactment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c (Notice how we almost forgets to mention that the police dispatcher says not to follow him on top of it all.  The comments are disabled for a reason.)  Zimmerman says he was screaming for help at the top of his lungs, while he was supposedly getting the beating of his life. He even goes on to say that the person in the house behind him opens the door, and Zimmerman told the guy, "Hey help me out."  And the guy says, "I'll call 911."  And Zimmerman says, "No help me I need help."  If that's the case, then Trayvon heard them both talking, and didn't even flinch to the fact that somebody acknowledged what was going on and is calling the police, so WHY THE FUCK wouldn't Trayvon jump up and run the fuck away.  Lmfao are you FUCKING JOKING ME.  This dude is having a full blown conversation while he's supposedly getting beaten to death?  He then says that after he shot Trayvon, that Trayvon said, "Okay you got it."  Lmfao like some 17 year old kid who just got shot is going to say some shit like that.  Zimmerman says he flipped him over and spread his arms out then waited for police to arrive. Yet Trayvons arms were found underneath him clutching his chest.

Let me know how you make out with matching the story he told with the phone call.

If we continue this we're both going to reiterate the same stuff and our ideas wont change. I recognize the validity of some of your statements and hopefully you can see mine the same way. I simply don't have time to respond when we won't come to a compromise. I am genuinely curious thought about the big picture part.

I see what you're doing, I'm not reiterating anything, I'm only proving every point you think you have can easily be discredited, while you're having a hard time to do the same with mine.  I can recognize the validity of your statements to a degree (below freezing), and if you skim over what I said in regards to your defenses then you can see why. Because you're not questioning anything, you're going solely off of the evidence presented and witness claims.  It seems to me you have no problem questioning your government but why not a murder trial?  This wouldn't be the first time a guilty man was found innocent given the evidence present, or vise versa.  I can guarantee you, that if he was found guilty, which he easily could have been, then you wouldn't dare fight this hard defending his innocence.  Quit trying to take attention away from your irrelevant claims.  If you don't want to debate anymore, simply throw up the white flag and admit defeat.  Don't give me this shit about not being able to come to a compromise because that's what a debate is about.  I have no problem taking a few minutes out of my day to debate.  Also, I simply pointed out that this trial has been taking attention away from a lot of things, and that a majority of people aren't aware.  There is no way to explain the entire big picture, if you're so smart than you'd know that, and there should be another topic made to discuss corruption and controversies throughout the globe if that's what your so interested in.   But if your SoOoOoOoOoOoOo curious, then go find out for yourself.  I can go on to post paragraph upon paragraph of examples on the corruption and scandals within this world, and how US plays a part in most of it.  But I refuse to lower myself and post in response to someones sarcastic curiosity.  And your desperate attempt to shadow the fact you have nothing else to say has been recognized.  Good day, sir.

And @ LowBrid, nobody is avoiding your question.  Why would I either avoid or bend to your desires, knowing how obvious the answer to the question your asking is?  Like I said it goes without saying.  Lmfao.

Edited by ThatNigga

I see what you're doing, I'm not reiterating anything, I'm only proving every point you think you have can easily be discredited, while you're having a hard time to do the same with mine.  I can recognize the validity of your statements to a degree (below freezing), and if you skim over what I said in regards to your defenses then you can see why. Because you're not questioning anything, you're going solely off of the evidence presented and witness claims.  It seems to me you have no problem questioning your government but why not a murder trial?  This wouldn't be the first time a guilty man was found innocent given the evidence present, or vise versa.  I can guarantee you, that if he was found guilty, which he easily could have been, then you wouldn't dare fight this hard defending his innocence.  Quit trying to take attention away from your irrelevant claims.  If you don't want to debate anymore, simply throw up the white flag and admit defeat.  Don't give me this shit about not being able to come to a compromise because that's what a debate is about.  I have no problem taking a few minutes out of my day to debate.  Also, I simply pointed out that this trial has been taking attention away from a lot of things, and that a majority of people aren't aware.  There is no way to explain the entire big picture, if you're so smart than you'd know that, and there should be another topic made to discuss corruption and controversies throughout the globe if that's what your so interested in.   But if your SoOoOoOoOoOoOo curious, then go find out for yourself.  I can go on to post paragraph upon paragraph of examples on the corruption and scandals within this world, and how US plays a part in most of it.  But I refuse to lower myself and post in response to someones sarcastic curiosity.  And your desperate attempt to shadow the fact you have nothing else to say has been recognized.  Good day, sir.

And @ LowBrid, nobody is avoiding your question.  Why would I either avoid or bend to your desires, knowing how obvious the answer to the question your asking is?  Like I said it goes without saying.  Lmfao.

You brought up the corruption topic so don't turn that on me. I don't care enough enough to respond completely. I'll reiterate for you. I do no agree with the morality of Zimmerman's actions but everything he did was legal.

You brought up the corruption topic so don't turn that on me. I don't care enough enough to respond completely. I'll reiterate for you. I do no agree with the morality of Zimmerman's actions but everything he did was legal.

I brought up the fact that this case has been a media frenzy, to take attention away from the big picture.  Then made an assumption that most of you were oblivious to what I was stating.  I guess that sparked a lot of "curiosity" for some reason.  Who knows.  I was simply stating fact.  You can't respond to anything I just said because you don't know how to, and that's why you didn't.  Which is probably why you're putting attention toward the big picture comment, rather than what this topic was created for.  Don't start debating if you don't care enough, because obviously I do.  Now your only defense is, "What he did was legal."   No, it was deemed legal considering the complex circumstances at hand and the special laws being enforced.  You so naively proved my point.  Don't start a debate and claim all the Trayvon supporters are too feeble minded to post, then look completely fucking retarded afterwards when the feeble minded supporter doesn't seem so feeble minded after all.  How about you respond to everything I posted previously and we can have an educated debate.  Because I've been discrediting what your saying, but you haven't done the same.  Now you're so cowardly saying the only thing left to say in your position, "I do not agree with the morality of Zimmermans actions but everything he did was legal."  It's either you think he's guilty or innocent.  Not justify everything he did as legal, and call it a day.  THINK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF.  And you have the nerve to call somebody else a sheep.

Edited by ThatNigga

I brought up the fact that this case has been a media frenzy, to take attention away from the big picture.  Then made an assumption that most of you were oblivious to what I was stating.  I guess that sparked a lot of "curiosity" for some reason.  Who knows.  I was simply stating fact.  You can't respond to anything I just said because you don't know how to, and that's why you didn't.  Don't start debating if you don't care enough.  Now you're only defense is, "What he did was legal."   No, it was deemed legal considering the complex circumstances at hand and the special laws being enforced.  You so naively proved my point.  Don't start a debate and claim all the Trayvon supporters are too feeble minded to post, then look completely fucking retarded afterwards.  How about you respond to everything I posted previously and we can have an educated debate.  Because now you're so cowardly saying the only thing left to say in your position, "I do not agree with the morality of Zimmermans actions but everything he did was legal."  That's embarrassing.

isnt that the same as what your trying to say with T that he was an innocent teenager yet he had images of guns/weed and basically was a stereotype gangsta wannabe honestly if i saw someone with gold teeth in my street i would stay away from him and if i had my family in my home i would make sure he wasn't going to come anywhere near them

It obviously doesn't go without saying if i'm asking you about it? Just answer the damn question, baka..

Clearly just because you think something is the "big picture" doesn't mean I think it's the "big picture"  I'm sure we have different opinions. I'm just wondering what yours is

It obviously doesn't go without saying if i'm asking you about it? Just answer the damn question, baka..

Clearly just because you think something is the "big picture" doesn't mean I think it's the "big picture"  I'm sure we have different opinions. I'm just wondering what yours is

The big picture is that we have one of the most corrupt governments in the world.. every and any example I give you can be simplified into that, baka.  The big picture isn't "something" it's everything, not our opinion on what is or what isn't.  It's obvious you're trying to bait me into either an argument or another debate, which I simply don't find worth engaging.  So you can claim I avoided your question all you want, I answered it as best I could.

The big picture is that we have one of the most corrupt governments in the world.. every and any example I give you can be simplified into that, baka.  The big picture isn't "something" it's everything, not our opinion on what is or what isn't.  It's obvious you're trying to bait me into either an argument or another debate, which I simply don't find worth engaging.  So you can claim I avoided your question all you want, I answered it as best I could.

Gotcha. Since you don't want to argue/debate i'll leave it at that.

Gotcha. Since you don't want to argue/debate i'll leave it at that.

Respect.

lol while i agree that your government is corrupt saying you "have one of the most corrupt governments in the world" is stupid..

Country 

rank Country 2012

CPI Score 1. Somalia 8   North Korea 8   Afghanistan 8 4. Sudan 13 5. Myanmar 15 6. Uzbekistan 17   Turkmenistan 17 8. Iraq 18 9. Venezuela 19   Haiti 19   Chad 19   Burundi 19 13. Zimbabwe 20   Equatorial Guinea 20 15. Libya 21   Laos 21   Congo, Democratic Republic of 21 18. Tajikistan 22   Cambodia 22   Angola 22

thats just to name some of the worst honestly if you think your government is bad you really do live a sheltered life and obv dont watch news/go outside 

lol while i agree that your government is corrupt saying you "have one of the most corrupt governments in the world" is stupid..

Country 

rank Country 2012

CPI Score 1. Somalia 8   North Korea 8   Afghanistan 8 4. Sudan 13 5. Myanmar 15 6. Uzbekistan 17   Turkmenistan 17 8. Iraq 18 9. Venezuela 19   Haiti 19   Chad 19   Burundi 19 13. Zimbabwe 20   Equatorial Guinea 20 15. Libya 21   Laos 21   Congo, Democratic Republic of 21 18. Tajikistan 22   Cambodia 22   Angola 22

thats just to name some of the worst honestly if you think your government is bad you really do live a sheltered life and obv dont watch news/go outside 

Did you really just google the most corrupt countries?  While I'm trying to get off the subject, you're bringing it up for the sole purpose of ignorantly going against what I said and claim the US isn't corrupt.  Get the fuck outta here bro, you look fucking stupid.

Edited by ThatNigga

Country 

rank Country 2012

Did you really google the most corrupt countries?  Just to go against what I said and claim US isn't corrupt?  Get the fuck outta here bro, you look fucking stupid.

says the one claiming that the us is one of the most corrupt countries in the world

Country 

rank Country 2012

Did you really google the most corrupt countries?  Just to go against what I said and claim US isn't corrupt?  Get the fuck outta here bro, you look fucking stupid.

says the one claiming that the us is one of the most corrupt countries in the world

In foreign aid, controversy, and political agendas, I would say so.  Most of the countries you listed are third world and poor.  And all this list actually shows is how obvious corruption is in one country than another.  So WTF are you talking about?

Edited by ThatNigga

In my god honest opinion, those who defends Zimmerman, are the most weak minded individuals I ever came across, and are a prime example of why this world is going to shit.

YOU are a prime example of why are world is going to shit

In my god honest opinion, those who defends Zimmerman, are the most weak minded individuals I ever came across, and are a prime example of why this world is going to shit.

Leave your irrelevant opinions to yourself, can't even spell our right.  If you want to debate then try and prove your points.  But your obviously not smart enough to do so.  You said yourself that you don't care about this case nor have you kept up with it, so where does it give you the right to say something you know nothing about.  You have no validity whatsoever, and I'm embarrassed for you..  I'm honestly getting tired of replying to people like you.  I can admit I'm a smart individual, and I know a lot of wise people that I respect greatly who feel the same way that I do.  We discussed the verdict in person which I doubt you did with anybody, thought for ourselves, and asked questions that only common sense could answer.  Now go away, you're really annoying.

Edited by ThatNigga

Leave your irrelevant opinions to yourself, can't even spell our right.  If you want to debate then try and prove your points.  But your obviously not smart enough to do so.  You said yourself that you don't care about this case nor have you kept up with it, so where does it give you the right to say something you know nothing about.  You have no validity whatsoever, and I'm embarrassed for you..  I'm honestly getting tired of replying to people like you.  I can admit I'm a smart individual, and I know a lot of wise people that I respect greatly who feel the same way that I do.  We discussed the verdict in person which I doubt you did with anybody, thought for ourselves, and asked questions that only common sense could answer.  Now go away, you're really annoying.

I'm glad the gangster nigger is dead. And glad people like you with the name "Thatnigga" will never have a job outside of Mcdonalds because if I had to deal with you at my place of work, I would probably go crazy...

I'm glad the gangster nigger is dead. And glad people like you with the name "Thatnigga" will never have a job outside of Mcdonalds because if I had to deal with you at my place of work, I would probably go crazy...

You're the most ignorant person on this topic and I'm sure everyone would agree.  You're the perfect example of white trash, troll.

Considering your stupidity and the way you conduct yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if you worked at McDonalds.

Edited by ThatNigga

You're the most ignorant person on this topic and I'm sure everyone would agree.  You're the perfect example of white trash, troll.

Considering your stupidity and the way you conduct yourself, I wouldn't be surprised if you worked at McDonalds.

I love people that think they're smart. It's been fun bud! Thanks for the laughs!