What stats you gettin for 07 server niggas?

Tris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• TJ

• Silk

• Andrew

Top Posters In This Topic

May do what I did on original True Whip... WC/Fletch a ton, alch up mad shit for profit & 85 mage, probably get like 85 range/mage early on, then work on barrage and working the 60 attack aspect in eventually.

The original barrage/blitz/teleblock/ sound... nerdgasm

your a nigger tris! havnt seen you in ages cuz hope your well, if i have time which i probably will ill probably go the road of crafting/ magic, try to get to those glory ammys, just kill cows for days son, and yeah probably go 60 attack pure with 52 prayer!

damn son you the real maori chief! I'll sell you greenstone ma g

Not to sure might grind out range and slayer at the same time as the drops would be worth bank or get def and no life barrows possibly skill and make gp

How is everyone going about making money? I think a wise idea is to mine ess. It has an unlimited resource and the only way to bring cash into the game would be via alching or selling items to the shops.

60 att, 99 str, range, mage, eventually lmao ..... but realistically within a week im gunna be 60 att and str if not higher leaving range a little bit cuz arrows are going tobe hard to get trust me. altho if u dnt mind losing hp ranged guild at 40 will be efficient way to train and get rune arrows for pkin later...

on a side note alkarid store is mith scim highest but u can get addy longsword from varrock and rune longsword from warrior guild 32 qp easy to get wen gettin reqs for addy gloves dt so on

1 Pure devil's stats were amazing at the time. Think I'll go for something like that in the long term.

the initial reason I even went to foe instead of mm. :P

60 att, 99 str, range, mage, eventually lmao ..... but realistically within a week im gunna be 60 att and str if not higher leaving range a little bit cuz arrows are going tobe hard to get trust me. altho if u dnt mind losing hp ranged guild at 40 will be efficient way to train and get rune arrows for pkin later...

on a side note alkarid store is mith scim highest but u can get addy longsword from varrock and rune longsword from warrior guild 32 qp easy to get wen gettin reqs for addy gloves dt so on

you know you're new when you think pures are going to get reqs for addy gloves when you can't even wear them @ 1def
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll probably go range/mage hybrid since I don't have the patience for MM without 43 prayer.

Maybe something like:

40 attack

80 strength

85 mage

90 range

1 defence

31 prayer