What stats you gettin for 07 server niggas?

Tris

Might be a bit early to talk about this shit but whatever. Be realistic, think about what will be available and how long it will take until you start seeing some items i.e whips, d bows, bolts, mauls etc.

I was thinking most people will head for 60 attack, 31 prayer since scim/dds is easy to get and hits hard. Range will lack until items become easier to get, unless you don't mind pking with msb. Mage will be hard to get high at start, I don't expect to see anyone with blitz let alone barrage for a while.

Think if I had to play I'd go for all rounded overall once the game picks up but start as a melee cunt. Keep pray low this time around 13-31.

Saying all this though I could be wrong though since there will be players who no life skills to get certain items and the economy could stabilize pretty fast if there's bots and people like maining.

Inb4 plus ones or not playing, I'll mute you wankers SRS.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• TJ

• Silk

• Andrew

Top Posters In This Topic

@Andrew

Yeah maxed 40 attack 13 prayer would be sick imo, low cmb.

might get 25 pray atleast

dont wanna loose rune scimmy lol

during bounty hunter crater times i always waited till i was about to die to turn on the protect item prayer

never was fast enough :p

probably a 60 attack cunt and aiming for 82s within the first few months.

training the first few days might be annoying as hell due to no items/cash so to start off i plan on getting 53 thiev off the start for DT. get the most annoying thing out of the way to get some start up cahs while some cunt grinds smithing for my addy scim

training the first few days might be annoying as hell due to no items/cash so to start off i plan on getting 53 thiev off the start for DT. get the most annoying thing out of the way to get some start up cahs while some cunt grinds smithing for my addy scim

you can buy scims up to addy from the shop in alkharid

you could pretty much get anything but rune from npcs

just have fun walking...

Plan is to do security stronghold for 10k and lamps -> Waterfall for 30 attack/strength -> Buy addy scim from shop -> Steal cakes to level thieving -> Kill shit like druids for herbs/runes.

Idk how successfully that would be, probably wiser to start with a skill.

G mauls will be near non existent for a ages and cost quite a lot when someone reaches the slayer level so i imagine there will be a lack of granite pure niggas. 40 or 60 attack will be ideal for ages.

Edited by Tris

you can buy scims up to addy from the shop in alkharid

you could pretty much get anything but rune from npcs

just have fun walking...

thought mith was max it sold

You could be right friend^

Edit: yeah you can only get mith, addy is smithed or from the fued quest. Guess training to 60 attack with mith.

Edited by Tris

I would try to be good melee and be better mage than other people on my cb..

not even for ancients but you must consider that people will tele more than in 2007