What stats you gettin for 07 server niggas?

Tris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• TJ

• Silk

• Andrew

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyones plan to start off and make money? I think I am planning on making two accounts...maybe start off with a main and get slayer up, etc, make some cash off the start while training a pure as I go along making cash.

Pretty sure if you're making a main you can buy full rune (maybe chain not plate) from the guy in the Dragon Slayer quest.

If there is f2p I will get 40 atk. If there is only p2p 60 atk. I think as soon as the game starts I will be doing fishing for a week straight from some cash and supplies. Will be purely questing my prayer and attack.

It will be very stupid for anyone to go above 60 attack or stay at 50 for a while. Mauls and whips will be ridiculous to get.

Also side note, in f2p does anyone know if we only have steel arrows at this point or addy?

1 attack

99 strength

1-40 def

90-99 hp

Ill start myself off with picking flax for a little bit. Turn them bitches into bs. Get like 3-4k of them. Or start fishing/wcing. Then finish pretty much all of the f2p quests. start training stats. Pk here and there.

I honestly think it'll be epic again. Al long as people vote enough to get the no extra charge thing.

40att 70str 70range 1pray for starters and when mauls are more common i'll camp 50att with high str for my cb then get 13pray (quested)

Just gonna quest majority of 40att and kill shit like druids for str levels for dat dere gp

Ehh i'll quest abit to start off, then proceed to meleeing minatours in stronghold for iron arrows. Will then train range.

I don't think strong hold was there yet...

Ehh i'll quest abit to start off, then proceed to meleeing minatours in stronghold for iron arrows. Will then train range.

I don't think strong hold was there yet...

someone said there was , i didn't think so myself but i just took his word

your a nigger tris! havnt seen you in ages cuz hope your well, if i have time which i probably will ill probably go the road of crafting/ magic, try to get to those glory ammys, just kill cows for days son, and yeah probably go 60 attack pure with 52 prayer!