[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

the GOAT meal that i have literally every single day without fail.

600g white potato

300g chicken breast

400g broccoli

all mashed/shredded up and mixed with chalula hot-sauce

2rmy2l3.jpg

more like 400g chicken 400g potato today though! needed to up protein.

800-900 calories of the most satiating meal you'll ever eat. bowl is huge btw, white potatoes produce soooo much volume. + all of that potassium (potato) and sodium (sauce/frozen-chicken) will have you looking vascular as shit provided low enough bf.

intermittent-fasting and having this meal before bed = the only way i can cut. my appetite is ridiculous and i would love to eat 8k+ calories daily if i let myself. (have had 20k calorie cheat-days before srs)

Edited by Steroids

looks filling but loks dry as fuck

im 4 weeks in to my cut, got until 29th may then im flying out to miami.

might not come back

it's missing soya sauce and little bit of mustard @@Steroids

soya sauce?

and no it's not missing anything, chalula hotsauce is fucking quality, shits on franks which is what most people love. shits on it both taste/macros-wise.

not dry skidz, potatoes arn't dry regardless, chicken isn't dry unless you cook it for way too long, broccoli is moist as fuk. + covered in sauce = moisteningly sickening

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that feel when u jab 3ml in 1 spot @@Steroids

also; what "lab" are you using atm?

yeah most i've done is 3.5 in quad, brb expecting the last ml to just squirt back out and run down my leg.

Apollo. i'm just cruising on a little test as per usual though, been over a year since i've used a load of other compounds.  

yeah most i've done is 3.5 in quad, brb expecting the last ml to just squirt back out and run down my leg.

Apollo. i'm just cruising on a little test as per usual though, been over a year since i've used a load of other compounds.  

yeh was in my quads too. i did 2.5 in my bicep once, was hellish. threw a 2.5ml in my shoulder too and that was pretty painful.

u heard of elixir? new thing on the scene i believe. im using it at the moment and feel pretty good.

like a 400mg cruise or a 1.5g not-so-cruise

yeh was in my quads too. i did 2.5 in my bicep once, was hellish. threw a 2.5ml in my shoulder too and that was pretty painful.

u heard of elixir? new thing on the scene i believe. im using it at the moment and feel pretty good.

200mg. even 400mg isn't a cruise, hate people that think otherwise.

i'm concious of my hairline, saw some minor changes a year or 2 ago due to gear use so drastically changed shit up. not as if i want to be really big regardless. great hair and 17 inch arms >>>> 18 inch arms 

LOL

havn't heard of that lab but as i said i'm not really into the scene as a whole anymore.

Edited by Steroids

i'm concious of my hairline, saw some minor changes a year or 2 ago due to gear use so drastically changed shit up. not as if i want to be really big regardless. great hair and 17 inch arms >>>> 18 inch arms 

LOL

havn't heard of that lab but as i said i'm not really into the scene as a whole anymore.

oh shit. did it return back to its previous state after you made the changes?

LOL

oh shit. did it return back to its previous state after you made the changes?

nah but it's only minor, still a better hairline than 99% of guys my age lol, fucking lol everytime other early 20's guys are noticably balding, talk about fuckd

yh @@Steroids couple of lads at my gym are 21/22/23 and fully bald. meanwhile im here with a mane like a fuckin lion

lmfao same dude @@Nidoqueen a lot of bodybuilders in my gym are bald or getting bald and I'm here with a big beard and the hairstyle you can see on my picture, it feels weird but good :p even tho respect for a lot of them their body's

Edited by Kevo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

avoid carbs before bed if you want to grow. Insulin works against human growth hormone. Tuna, cottage cheese, qwark, any lean meat. Or anything low in the GI index should do. I personally have to eat before bed or i don't get a good nights sleep

• 1 year later...

been working out for past 5 months

getting gains, not as much in my chest as i'd like and starting to think its genetic when i compare it to the gains in the other muscles in my body

and bulking is so fucking hard for me,

i can consistently eat around 3.1k calories a day at 182 cm and continue to float around 74-77 kg and won't go up. not sure if its metabolism or just taking mad shits, dno

guess im gonna try and get into cooking some shit as well cause atm I eat out for every meal of the day. maybe cooking would help me add/keep track of calories better i wonder.

5 hours ago, Trev|Low Bridd said:

been working out for past 5 months

getting gains, not as much in my chest as i'd like and starting to think its genetic when i compare it to the gains in the other muscles in my body

and bulking is so fucking hard for me,

i can consistently eat around 3.1k calories a day at 182 cm and continue to float around 74-77 kg and won't go up. not sure if its metabolism or just taking mad shits, dno

guess im gonna try and get into cooking some shit as well cause atm I eat out for every meal of the day. maybe cooking would help me add/keep track of calories better i wonder.

Get some runescape gains too, rejoin foe

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2016 at 6:07 AM, Siye said:

avoid carbs before bed if you want to grow. Insulin works against human growth hormone. Tuna, cottage cheese, qwark, any lean meat. Or anything low in the GI index should do. I personally have to eat before bed or i don't get a good nights sleep

This is some dank broscience fam

• 5 months later...

You guys eat this kind of garbo to get fit... damnn

What about just eating well and working hard/heavy? Ya'll got air inside ya muscles like this, no offence xd

8 hours ago, Loaded NH said:

You guys eat this kind of garbo to get fit... damnn

What about just eating well and working hard/heavy? Ya'll got air inside ya muscles like this, no offence xd

yikes shots