[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

we got alot of london hornet players on are uni team lol we are coached by jacobs dad tony price

Jacob is a fucking tank man he made so many big hits. in the few games I played. Hornets are looking good for a year old team. Dont think my teams playing them this year though.

Real name is Scott Horne

yh i wasnt in foe when you where here, names koray though 

how much of a deficit is too much for a cut.

i normally use 1000 for 2 weeks and than bump to 500-700 for the rest of the cut, is losing all your muscle on a big deficit for too long a myth?

doesn't feel like im losing muscle when im cutting 

• 1 month later...

Determined to do exercise once per day till I go to Poland (18th Feb)

It  might not be gym, might just be a run, but determined to do something once per day

My lack of motivation in the past has failed as i cba to walk to the gym, so if i don't go gym and do something else etc, a run, hopefully it will be okay.

Gonna try and keep diet as simple as possible through tracking. Working at kfc doesn;t help due to the fact you get free meals lol..

Diet will mostly consist of stir-fry, some reason in love with it atm. Seems high in sugar but will ammend it :/

Edited by DeltaPapa
  • 2 weeks later...

Had the worst gym session today.. wasn't helping that for some reason they had heating on so was proper humid in the gym

Anyone else ever hit a roadblock in weightlifting? My bench press just seems to have stopped improving I've looked up multiple techniques on sites etc but it's not really helping.. anyone else experience this? What did you do?

Had the worst gym session today.. wasn't helping that for some reason they had heating on so was proper humid in the gym

Anyone else ever hit a roadblock in weightlifting? My bench press just seems to have stopped improving I've looked up multiple techniques on sites etc but it's not really helping.. anyone else experience this? What did you do?

focus on ohp/push press progression if you haven't been already. It has an higher overall pressing carryover than bench.

i thought you were slapping that sweet chilli sauce all over it lol

i used to do that shit til i found chalula hotsauce, pretty much zero calories and tastes good on everything

franks buffalo decent too

how long you been training and how long has it been since you've noticed no real improvement? 

how long you been training and how long has it been since you've noticed no real improvement? 

About 8~ months or so, tried out new stuff and noticing improvements though so it's all good.

yeah the days of making strength gains every gym session soon come to a screeching hault.

my first chest exercise, incline dumbell bench, has me progressing at a nice pace of 5kg a year.

• 1 month later...