[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

@@korasi yeah i pondered joining my uni team last year but didn't bother in the end lol, i think the first induction training was the morning after a big fresher night or something

but yeah i would just tailor my routine to be overall a lot more strength/power based, with the cardio just being very explosive. that's if you really want a casual uni sports team to dictate your training style. not as if it's like america where if you're playing football in college then you're campus-famous and there's an NFL shot lol.

o i thought you where on the uni team.

yh its not massive but people go ape shit when they see us training.

on a sunday we are at hyde park and all the tourists want to take pictures with us :/

Explosive/power work coupled with HIIT would do well for American Football.  Explosive press movements like bench/cable presses while keeping a strong core engaged (stabilization) somewhat imitates a player running while pushing off the opposition. 

Update on my shit neck.  Will be getting a cortisone injection into my c4-t1 area under ultra sound in the next few weeks .  Basically annihilates everything around the inflamed area, unfortunately that includes  healthy lean tissue such as muscle too.  Lots of rehab needed post injection to sort out the muscle imbalance and to make sure it doesn't come back with a vengeance.   Have spent around $700 so far on consultations and treatments, most likely I'll be forking out another $700 over the next few weeks, however I'm only too happy to if it means that I'll be able to get back fully into the lifting scene. 

I find it funny how healthy fit gym people end up spending a fortune on their body having all these injuries, while obese fat cunts who do no exercise don't and instead keep spending money to further fatten themselves. 

Explosive/power work coupled with HIIT would do well for American Football.  Explosive press movements like bench/cable presses while keeping a strong core engaged (stabilization) somewhat imitates a player running while pushing off the opposition. 

Update on my shit neck.  Will be getting a cortisone injection into my c4-t1 area under ultra sound in the next few weeks .  Basically annihilates everything around the inflamed area, unfortunately that includes  healthy lean tissue such as muscle too.  Lots of rehab needed post injection to sort out the muscle imbalance and to make sure it doesn't come back with a vengeance.   Have spent around $700 so far on consultations and treatments, most likely I'll be forking out another $700 over the next few weeks, however I'm only too happy to if it means that I'll be able to get back fully into the lifting scene. 

I find it funny how healthy fit gym people end up spending a fortune on their body having all these injuries, while obese fat cunts who do no exercise don't and instead keep spending money to further fatten themselves. 

yeah mate it must frustrate you beyond belief to see perfectly able-bodied people just wrecking their body by choice. 

i remember when i broke my wrist and it would mildly annoy me to see anyone relaxing and not using their wrist lmao, wholenother level for u. 

haven't had one of these in a while

main lifts:

bench: 187lbs for 6-9 reps

squat: 198 lbs 8-10 reps

dealift: 225 lbs 8-10 reps

this is from 7-8 months of hard work

pretty much doubled all my lifts 

Edited by k or as i
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Steroids

found you TalkinDaHardest.

haha yeah 2011'er 

jeeeeeez

You still here roids :o you ever end up playing american football for uni?

hello mate yeah still here just to talk to a few people, don't play runescape etc anymore though ha

na i didn't in the end lol, regrets x

@@Steroids

haha yeah 2011'er 

jeeeeeez

hello mate yeah still here just to talk to a few people, don't play runescape etc anymore though ha

mucky do you play?

im currently playing line backer/corner for my uni

Edited by k or as i

@@Steroids

haha yeah 2011'er 

jeeeeeez

mucky do you play?

awwww roids mate its to much fun. I dont play scape either but i might start lurkin these boards again seeing as there are few old timers still about.

Yeah I played corner for London Warriors last year but was working Sundays so missed half the season and didnt qualify to play in the britbowl. I'm going back to my old team Ouse Valley Eagles (formely MK Pathfinders when I played corner for them) and will be playing Safety as beating up teams for 60-0 every game got boring.

What uni you at fam?

@@Steroids

haha yeah 2011'er 

jeeeeeez

mucky do you play?

awwww roids mate its to much fun. I dont play scape either but i might start lurkin these boards again seeing as there are few old timers still about.

Yeah I played corner for London Warriors last year but was working Sundays so missed half the season and didnt qualify to play in the britbowl. I'm going back to my old team Ouse Valley Eagles (formely MK Pathfinders when I played corner for them) and will be playing Safety as beating up teams for 60-0 every game got boring.

What uni you at fam?

you must know trey than he's my couch for london southbank spartans he also plays for london warriors also corner

also anthony some fat black dude

and jacob another black dude LOL

Edited by k or as i

you must know trey than he's my couch for london southbank spartans he also plays for london warriors also corner

Yeah Trey is sick! And is Jacob the safety? There were to many big black dudes to remember at Warriors haha. I wish i went uni just to play ball.

Yeah Trey is sick! And is Jacob the safety? There were to many big black dudes to remember at Warriors haha. I wish i went uni just to play ball.

yh jacob is safety, what's your real name 

we got alot of london hornet players on are uni team lol we are coached by jacobs dad tony price

we lost 68-0 to kingston though lol. we got alot of rookie's like me who still dont know the game fully yet.

to be fair kingston is one of the best uni teams in the UK, they got some monster players. one nigga deadlifts 330kg as a running back l3l not sure if natty

Edited by k or as i

we got alot of london hornet players on are uni team lol we are coached by jacobs dad tony price

Jacob is a fucking tank man he made so many big hits. in the few games I played. Hornets are looking good for a year old team. Dont think my teams playing them this year though.

Real name is Scott

Edited by Mucky