[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

How did you think of your RS name?

Zero

new acc - Blackout Era - partly rom the band "The Blackout Out" and from the blackout in new york, im not american but i find the subject interesting :p , so its like, "we are going through the blackout era" :p

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devilz

• Zero

• O Ce An O

• Adolesc3nt

• 2 weeks later...
HybridAng3l

Well..... basicly "hybrid" because i have hybrid stats and ang3l because hybrid angel was in use and angels are like heavenly creatures so they are kinda cool-ish.

I was think about being Perfect Pure so I came up with Purefect... Then it was taken so I put Purefections which is like an affection of something and my name means I have an affection of being Pure :p

Lol? the more logical thing would be that it's a play on the word Perfection.

L A T I N O0- Im hispanic so yea

L A T I N 0O- Got def so made this

Lat Jr- I am on old school w25 pker... so everyone in w25 called me "Lat" so i made Lat Jr.

w25 was for pussies back in the day everyone knew w20 is where the badasses pked

Lat Jr- I am on old school w25 pker... so everyone in w25 called me "Lat" so i made Lat Jr.

w25 was for pussies back in the day everyone knew w20 is where the badasses pked

Actually world 100  B)

f k n beast

f k n beast- back on my old main i always pked in veracs and ags would would go arounrd owning everyone and friends called me a beast then i decide to make a pure so f k n beast came up

Actually world 100  B)

All about the world 55 Aprons baby. Ah, the days of being of being bsed for a strength amulet  :blush:

Well i was thinkin about a name so i was like hmmmmmm....

then i put some n's and m's in there and i had a name.

win

Gh0st bowz u =] idk i think i was drunk at that moment... a gh0st who bowz u ( ranges u ) fml my first pure ended up with def 99 att 99 str 45 def 94 mage 90 range 99 hp ( banned ) = looked a scary/good name

Mlak Mlak , Is a show that I really enjoyed as a child, and it was taken and it directed me to "Mlak_Mlak5".

Its zeh noob

I got anoyed about people calling everyone a noob so i just made it my name while writing it I saw this commercial on tv about some germans talking english. Was like this: Some shop was sinking and called to the emergiancy centre  "mayday, mayday we are zinking(as in sinking)" and the german guy responds "what are you zinking(as in thinking) about" Hence the ZEH.

Here you go