• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devilz

• Zero

• O Ce An O

• Adolesc3nt

im a fat kid

well, i made twins with a m8 until he got def, and then banned lmfao. nway ye i thought of the names because i was thinkin... "no, i dont want "0 def 4 lyfe" because thats a dumb name. and i didn't want "1 def 4 lyfe" because that sounds lame. so i decided to make my name called "o def 4 lyfe" because it makes sense.... in England, u wouldconsider o to mean "no" so therefore, it means no def 4 lyfe :)

o0 Thug o0

I was listening to tupac while making new pure. So thug life was taken and back then o0's were the same so i just went with it. Made leveling much easier ;)

Beastdefire

My first account was Deathdefire. I made it when I was 11 or so. It was supposed to be Deathdefier as in a person who defies death, but I either spelled it wrong or it was already taken. Next, I moved on to a pure when my IRL friends began PKing and Beast was a cool word, so I made Beastdefire. It has no meaning really. People often ask me if I'm Dutch or French lol. I guess it could me Beast of Fire.

O Ce An O

kinglance94 LoL ,,

well it fails hard ! cba to make another one

There are no such stats that would give me inspiration to play on this shit name.

Crystall Iceâ„¢

I was thinking of jewels and ice things such as Blood Ruby, and shit. No numbers. Crystal Ice was taken, so I got Crystall Ice ;)

A R I Z O N4

my name is a r i z o n4

arizona man... born and raised there bro  arizona big part of my life and its gonna be a big part of runescape... so i better get to training cause atm its lvl 12 =P

ur f r 0 z e

i always use to like mages when i first started in 2006 i had a acc zammy god pk...and i had me ancient and i wus lvl 100 cb with a rsn of me ancien tand still havent done dt and i wus a pure so i got hacked so then i wanted another pure and i came up wiht ur f r 0 z e and i wanted to accomplish dt at a low lvl so i could ancient nubs and tell them that they are fr0zed lol idk i wus a kid when i mad this rsn :P

Made because this used to be an acc for luring , I made it and was lvl 3 with 30m from luring god armor, whips, etc at edgeville, I just would turn into a girl and act all innocent..got me 50m, some of it which I put forward for 99 mage.

Made because this used to be an acc for luring , I made it and was lvl 3 with 30m from luring god armor, whips, etc at edgeville, I just would turn into a girl and act all innocent..got me 50m, some of it which I put forward for 99 mage.

:lol:

It wasn't related to Runescape, therefore it owns. Any account with the name 'pk' or '1337' or 'own' etc deserves to have a name change because I dont think people realize what the names of pures were before the invasion of internet language.

kinglance94 LoL ,,

There are no such stats that would give me inspiration to play on this shit name.

Mhm yea and O Ce An O owns so much, doesnt it...

My first pure was called "Drunken Pk3r". I used to pk with some1 called drunkenmage, I thought "drunken" sounded pretty cool so I made drunken pk3r because I'm a pker.

My second pure was called "H1t Y0 As0". My irl friend and me decided to make twins his rsn was h1t y0 as(Hit your ass(lol))...

My third pure was called "Dutch--Bser". I used to bs people, I'm dutch and I wanted my name to have 2 spaces so people looked me up as dutch-bser...

My fourth pure was called "Mr L0 C0"...Well I actually have it since 2005 or something, I continued playing on it and not decided to make a new pure because it has those x-mas hats(jester hats).

O Ce An O

kinglance94 LoL ,,

Mhm yea and O Ce An O owns so much, doesnt it...

My first pure was called "Drunken Pk3r". I used to pk with some1 called drunkenmage, I thought "drunken" sounded pretty cool so I made drunken pk3r because I'm a pker.

My second pure was called "H1t Y0 As0". My irl friend and me decided to make twins his rsn was h1t y0 as(Hit your ass(lol))...

My third pure was called "Dutch--Bser". I used to bs people, I'm dutch and I wanted my name to have 2 spaces so people looked me up as dutch-bser...

My fourth pure was called "Mr L0 C0"...Well I actually have it since 2005 or something, I continued playing on it and not decided to make a new pure because it has those x-mas hats(jester hats).

Your right. I forgot to add the nerd ass "leet" speak that seems to follow a trend in your names.

Admin, change my name to 0c34n0 please. According to this downer, that is alot better.

Itz Tragic

well, i play halo 3 on xbl a lot, and i noticed a good bit of people with itz at the beginning of their name, and me and a friend both used that at the beginning of our names, he decided to make a different name but mine stuck =) the tragic part is just badass, nuff said