• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devilz

• Zero

• O Ce An O

• Adolesc3nt

well, i play halo 3 on xbl a lot, and i noticed a good bit of people with itz at the beginning of their name, and me and a friend both used that at the beginning of our names, he decided to make a different name but mine stuck =) the tragic part is just badass, nuff said

Lies, gud XBL on Halo are...

C0mmonn CoLd (SOmething like that)

C0mmonn cold v2

C0mmonn cold v3

Some shared accounts between me and a mate.. Something like that, IDK names =p.

I made rune schemmy because I had the account 6ranite Maul, and its tite =p

-Rune

PuRe ExTrAcT

Pure --> Wanted to how pure in my name but nothing stupid

Extract --> random word i was thinking of and was available  :p

Vlooieneuker

den tool

tool (not the english meaning) is what people nickname me irl. den is just like people put 'the' infront of their name.

like 'the' king. 'the' one. 'the' tool. :D

geiteneuker

means 'goatfücker'. not used alot but i heard it couple times and thought it was funny

vlooieneuker

means 'fleafücker'. came up with this name for fun. :x

B1acklist3d

blacklisted = the process of being banned/kicked out of a union, area, job force, ect. but its way stronger to be blacklisted than banned. cause blacklisted means your fucked from EVERYTHING the same as that organization

Cholesterol

Always strived for a funny original name, plenty of food references thrown in (Rehabpatient, Frozendinner, Foremangrill, The Bird Flu, Obeseblakman to name a few  :D)

Take a wild guess about mine... -.-

I used to not mind it, now i hate it lulz, but w/e shit happens nothing i can do about it.

Crue Nation

Motley Crue is my favorite band and Crue Nation would mean that the nation is just like them and follows them. I know it's not reality but that's what I personally feel.

Ummm It's what I give to my Girlfriend? Idk :(

ROFL.

Take a wild guess about mine... -.-

I used to not mind it, now i hate it lulz, but w/e shit happens nothing i can do about it.

Yeah. Life moves on, but next time think twice before you make a name you know you will later regret. If you did think twice, think three, four, and more times until you really positive lol. I'd hate to have a name from an ex, especially if I really dislike her now. Sheesh bro, I give you props for not giving up on that account.

I decided I wanted to be ranged based so I wanted 1 word that could describe arrows or something of the sort and I came up with Sluqs in reference to slugs of a gun which is kind of a ranged attack. Lol. Kind of odd but more than anything I wanted it to be one word and short.

So yeah, that's mine.