okay..

kyle|fadded

Just pull a sefket and keep applying til you get accepted.

On a more serious note, my opinion probably means shit to you, but if I were you, I would show improvement and dedication, and see where it goes. Good luck.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• Walli

• Anthony

• kyle|fadded

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note, my opinion probably means shit to you, but if I were you, I would show improvement and dedication, and see where it goes. Good luck.

i was probualyone ofthere most dedicatied members. i was always on ts. at every event each weekend, even the shitty f2p one where we pulled 40 peopl. but i guess i could imrve on my cockyness but i can usally back that up so...

LET DIS KID BACK IN

DON'T DECLINE HIS APP IN 2 HOURS, LET OTHERS VOTE ON IT KK?

GIVE HIM A SHITLONG TRIAL IF YOU WANT KK?

GIVE HIM A CHANCE HE REALIZES HIS MISTAKE AND KNOWS FOE IS BEAST

ye.

i was probualyone ofthere most dedicatied members. i was always on ts. at every event each weekend, even the shitty f2p one where we pulled 40 peopl. but i guess i could imrve on my cockyness but i can usally back that up so...

Yeah it seems like your problem was trolling. Keep up your activity in game, just try to mature up a bit.

LET DIS KID BACK IN

DON'T DECLINE HIS APP IN 2 HOURS, LET OTHERS VOTE ON IT KK?

GIVE HIM A SHITLONG TRIAL IF YOU WANT KK?

GIVE HIM A CHANCE HE REALIZES HIS MISTAKE AND KNOWS FOE IS BEAST

ye.

atlease someone cares =p

You're acting like I didn't do anything for FOE.

you seriously gotta proof yourself this time. there will be an application process of many, many weeks.

sorry for calling you limited but when 20 very experienced people tell you that this will happen, what do you think will happen?

Maybe you just had to experience it on your own. I wont be a part of FOE anymore when you post your application, so good luck getting back in

EDIT: SHUT THE FUCK UP CONCERNING SEFKET. NONE OF YOU ARE CAPEABLE OF DOING WHAT SEFKET DID AND DOES FOR FOE. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

theres butlicking theres sucking dick and then theres this guy ^

EDIT: SHUT THE FUCK UP CONCERNING SEFKET. NONE OF YOU ARE CAPEABLE OF DOING WHAT SEFKET DID AND DOES FOR FOE. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

theres butlicking theres sucking dick and then theres this guy ^

Lmfao!

On Topic: You left so easily without thinking it through - I'd say enjoy a good two months of reflection before allowed back in.

If you really want to join, two months is nothing.

It was a joke seffy! You've clearly come a long way, you deserve to be where you are now.

you're acting like you do anything lol

kyle|fadded

you were boasting in #foequesting about eop's trip last weekend,yet you are crawling back already. where's the logic

they smashed yall so bad inf 2p u stay logged out whole trip so i was like kk good maybe we do same in p2p? nope ran around like are heads were cut off on trips so no point in that.