okay..

kyle|fadded

okay. i know this has been the topic on most peoples mind. why is he trying to come back to foe after leaving with them team tuff kids. we cant trust him?

okay its true i did leave with them but u gotta understand that jared, and kevin were people i talked to on a daily bassis. when i first left kyle tryed getting be to change my decision but i told him to just let me try something new and see where it takes me. guess what it took me back to foe. foe is a good clan that has good members and friendly people, but also has alot of trolls in it, reason i left. but tbh as i look at it i was a troll aswell and shouldnt have made that decision to leave. i let other people fog my decisions and now im paying for it. being in foe a good clan with good people was the only reason i prety much stayed playing runescape, pushing myself to the fullest doing my part as a good member. so yes i would like to apologize to the people who trusted me, delt with my bullshit, (alot of bullshit lol) and would just like to say srry for all the stupid shit i did. i would like to have a second chance in foe and be apart of people who i enjoy to be around.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• Walli

• Anthony

• kyle|fadded

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean? who is this kid. i was foe for 5 months left because i did something stupid by joining eop for half a week, missed foe and now want to get back into it.

does not lift

Oke Mr walli I am going to be honest whit you.

Evry 1 made mistakes , inclusife you walli when you were a Warlord in FOE and left for MM.

Nowdays People apoligize and they are willing put the fullest to rejoin Foe again , But the "Leaders" keep flaming them and at this point its like the leaders are always right.

I don't even know this Kyle faded but I see his point all he can do is read the flame bate's of the leaders and waits till het get declined or waits for a miracle.

You guys should take this proffesional.

My IP got gaven away prevouis time by a High-Council to random people.

I don't know if this is what Pure community should look like but it has changed alot.

I can deal whit it , But sometimes you guys acting ignorant and self-confidence.

And you walli telling them evry time  "Do you even lift " What has this shit to do whit foe?

We know you wanna get some muscles and playing the tuff guy but oke as far off now you did not achieve that level yet.

Anyways You can edit this post Ban me or do what you willing to do But I have spoken my words and for many other people.

does not lift

Evry 1 made mistakes , inclusife you walli when you were a Warlord in FOE and left for MM.

Nowdays People apoligize and they are willing put the fullest to rejoin Foe again , But the "Leaders" keep flaming them and at this point its like the leaders are always right.

I don't even know this Kyle faded but I see his point all he can do is read the flame bate's of the leaders and waits till het get declined or waits for a miracle.

I don't know if this is what Pure community should look like but it has changed alot.

I can deal whit it , But sometimes you guys acting ignorant and self-confidence.

And you walli telling them evry time  "Do you even lift " What has this shit to do whit foe?

We know you wanna get some muscles and playing the tuff guy but oke as far off now you did not achieve that level yet.

Anyways You can edit this post Ban me or do what you willing to do But I have spoken my words and for many other people.

amen. thats what ive been saying. walli a leader got a second chance to come back i think i should get the same respect.

Why can you not write properly. I cba with people who talk like a 2 year old, dont even capitalize the first letter..

and put fuckin paragraphs

does not lift

amen. thats what ive been saying. walli a leader got a second chance to come back i think i should get the same respect.

mr hamas.

-Mistakes get made, deal with the consequences that follow. Take on the chin or be a beta faggot.

-I was an ex leader, same rank as i am now. Not a warlord.

-any dipshit can make an application and say sorry. we get taught words from the age of like three... well done.

-flame? this is tame rofl. If you do not know the facts then who are you to make an assumption that we are wrong in anything we are saying?

-i am being professional. my professional opinion at the moment in time is fuck off.

-your ip never got given out by any high council, just another random idiot it seems who think the whole of rs is out to ddos him.

-"But sometimes you guys acting ignorant and self-confidence" if you are going to try and make yourself look smart by trying to throw in some fancy words make sure they work in the the context.

-I want to know if he lifts or not, i can tell you do not lift by the way you present yourself. Tells me a lot about a person.

-I will bench you and your whole family all day every day son

-Your post needs no editting, you need no banning you are a forum guest with a shit argument. you punish yourself just by posting.

now to kyle, i will give you a history lesson.

I wanted to try something new, i left foe and app'd for mm. Never once did a bad word about foe leave the end of my finger tips or the tip of my tongue. I had opportunity to do plenty of bad things to foe, none of which was done. You think you have had it rough? I got ripped to fucking shreds you little rodent and i took it like a man.

You on the other hand followed your bitch arse mates so didnt even make a fucking decision for yourself, your sat on eop ts talking utter bolocks about foe, you said you would never come back to foe. All in all you were a scratty little prick.

Accept what is coming to you and stop being a fucking slug, if you want back in foe then earn your place.

#ogre-walli out.

p.s. you wont even have a fucking clue what that is about no doubt lol.

I will keep my mouth shut because I can't voice my opinion. Although, leaders will have to take this in and hopefully accept you.

or maybe you should keep it shut because you shouldnt be in this clan.

Yea i know exactly who you are and why kyle wont guest you is beyond me. Mr titplay, wonder why you cant use that forum acc... perhaps because its banned as you keylogged at at least attempted to keylog foe members. From what i hear you have done this in several clans and communities under several different names.

I also enjoyed your tlp intro, watching you son.

I will keep my mouth shut because I can't voice my opinion. Although, leaders will have to take this in and hopefully accept you.

or maybe you should keep it shut because you shouldnt be in this clan.

Yea i know exactly who you are and why kyle wont guest you is beyond me. Mr titplay, wonder why you cant use that forum acc... perhaps because its banned as you keylogged at at least attempted to keylog foe members. From what i hear you have done this in several clans and communities under several different names.

I also enjoyed your tlp intro, watching you son.

Ur done titplay. You hear me? DONE

Can you all faggots who flame fuck off the thread? I'm fucking tired of it.

I expect your application to either be declined or have a long trial. I personally would make you be an applicant for a month.