• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• Walli

• Anthony

• kyle|fadded

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you all faggots who flame fuck off the thread? I'm fucking tired of it.

why you flaming?

faggot.

Because you're all pissing me off.

i see, so part of the problem is better than being the solution.

not angry, just disappointed.

I expect your application to either be declined or have a long trial. I personally would make you be an applicant for a month.

yes ill gladly be a app for a month to get another shot into foe. and the trolling i dont even read the comments made by most of em.

I expect your application to either be declined or have a long trial. I personally would make you be an applicant for a month.

yes ill gladly be a app for a month to get another shot into foe. and the trolling i dont even read the comments made by most of em.

That's what I did as well (I had a month trial), and look at where I am now :) .

That's what I did as well (I had a month trial), and look at where I am now :) .

must...not...take...piss....

clan hoppa

yes you can say im a clan hopper cuz i am one, foe was one of the only clans i stayed the longest in. I jumped from place to place not finding any fun there but when i came to foe, everything was good. I had fun again played rs much more and ya i wanna feel that again. Yall might think im spittin bullshit but i just want to be in a clan where im taken serious in, and shown with the same respect as others.

yea, im ex brutality, was the most fun ive had in a clan. rsd i hear is pretty fun, a bunch of the guys from brut went over to rsd

110814153716.png

found this pic goin through my folder, used to risk dh on trips lmao

just dont join vr or ko. there still all a bunch of cunts. ff isnt half bad though, some cool people there and chad can vouch for them. atleast intro to rsd, they got a good community