• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Steroids

• Dravid

• Sala

like Briggsy said, I honor pk because I hate people that just tele. Whether they last the whole fight and tele, or spec and tele, either way... One thing that I don't do but I think is something that should be aloud is a teleport clause where you can teleport if your fight is interrupted by 1) Taggers 2) Pjers 3) the other person teleing. Its not something that I do but I can understand it.

possible solution:

no teleing except under circumstances of being 1item pjed or tagged

must have own recording of proof to not be booted

??????

just wanting to point how out retarded and selfish some people sound by the only means of justifying not teleporting is the fact you only risk between 60 and 200k when pking.

not everybody is a scrub ass bitch like yourselves.

and even if it is just 200k, die 5 times to taggers or pjers and that 1m down the drain and 30 mins + at frost dragons for example to make it back etc.

personally, i treat others like i'd like to be treated.. i hate dominating people then them tellying.. so i won't do the same

Pretty boring to pk when 90% of the time it will end up with no-one winning because they'll tele.

100k risk on a pure is nothing, why tele for it? If you do risk more, you should be prepared to lose it.

Nobody likes fighting someone, wasting a lot of their food & pots on them, then seeing a big xp drop and *ting* they've teled.

It's slightly retarded if everyone on the entire game except us brought teleports, but it isn't like that. It's also kind of a 'trademark' of FOE, something we should always keep to match us back to our roots. After all, we set the example for the newer players. If everyone on this game tele'd, PK'ing would be even more terrible than it already is.

nice point but some major flawes.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GIVE A SHIT WHAT THE MONGREL YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL LIKES?

also think about what you are actually saying... the point of pking is player killing, to kill players. no where does that to me imply anything about risking death or items yourself. I dont see how you can justify logic of if you risk more you should be prepared to lose... why? if you risk more its making you most of the time over powered meaning you kill players more easily. This should have no impact on whether you should be able to protect yourself any more or less.

"I don't let people join my mmorpg clan if they don't let themself die intentionally during PvP."

tell anyone that plays a game other than runescape and see their reaction

Back then, everyone knew eachother - therefore why bother ruining either a good mutual relation/friendship.

Nowdays the only people I know are kids in clans I was in and those idiot nh brids that like to rush me. Why bother not teleporting to a dickhead whos only gonna use it to boost his ego to join a clan.

those idiot nh brids that like to rush me

I see you have encountered a player that likes to use all the features of the game to his advantage. Yes, he is clearly the idiot, not you.

@Walli with using overpowered weapons/corrupts comes crowds, it attracts pjers like mad. The current state of scape teleing should be allowed in clans.

:fakitye: