• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Steroids

• Dravid

• Sala

Honor is only good if others sport it as well... like in the old days. Today, honor is just plain stupid and the people supporting it are either ignorant or have another accounts to NH on.

Gareth l Rare

well to answer ur question its like this.. u ever done this quest on rs "the golem" hes like a robot and wont change his mind yea well thats what foe's leadership is. they all close-minded golems.. and they scared if they change it we will get laughed at by our big rival clan that dresses up in pink

This is why i missed you when you left.

+this

Honor is only good if others sport it as well... like in the old days.

I haven't played for a long time, but reading these pages the atmosphere has changed a lot. If you had done this topic 2 years ago honor pking would have been more popular.

personally, i treat others like i'd like to be treated.. i hate dominating people then them tellying.. so i won't do the same

Pretty boring to pk when 90% of the time it will end up with no-one winning because they'll tele.

100k risk on a pure is nothing, why tele for it? If you do risk more, you should be prepared to lose it.

Nobody likes fighting someone, wasting a lot of their food & pots on them, then seeing a big xp drop and *ting* they've teled.

It's slightly retarded if everyone on the entire game except us brought teleports, but it isn't like that. It's also kind of a 'trademark' of FOE, something we should always keep to match us back to our roots. After all, we set the example for the newer players. If everyone on this game tele'd, PK'ing would be even more terrible than it already is.

personally, i treat others like i'd like to be treated.. i hate dominating people then them tellying.. so i won't do the same

yeah bro they invented this thing called the teleport block I heard it works pretty well.