• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ultra

• Steroids

• Dravid

• Sala

Gareth l Rare

u need to have honor on the internet dude that shit is serious...

this

IMO, honor was good back in 05-7. Pkers of my time had respect for each other, now its pathetic to even concider honor.

omg u teled sala ur so sad i lost total respect for u bro.. damn i thought u were actually cool but u teled on www.runescape.com omfg i hate u im never going to talk to u again sala why u use teleportation on runescape :(

omg u teled sala ur so sad i lost total respect for u bro.. damn i thought u were actually cool but u teled on www.runescape.com omfg i hate u im never going to talk to u again sala why u use teleportation on runescape :(

im dissapointed, u sounded like ultra :facepalm:

im dissapointed, u sounded like ultra :facepalm:

soz im no old school pker i know nothing about honour pking apart from not using teleportational devices :/

because im not poor and need to tele for 60k doe

just because your not poor does not mean you need to lose it, its like saying that since im a millionare i can go and give out $100 for no fucking reason

I only pk with teleports. HF made the right move going "Nh" hopefully other clans will follow suit. I know it took people in the rune pure tank community about 8 monthes to finally go with it. Idk how long the "battle" has been fought here tho.

well to answer ur question its like this.. u ever done this quest on rs "the golem" hes like a robot and wont change his mind yea well thats what foe's leadership is. they all close-minded golems.. and they scared if they change it we will get laughed at by our big rival clan that dresses up in pink :(

well to answer ur question its like this.. u ever done this quest on rs "the golem" hes like a robot and wont change his mind yea well thats what foe's leadership is. they all close-minded golems.. and they scared if they change it we will get laughed at by our big rival clan that dresses up in pink :(

u need to stick a fucking key in their head and reprogram them m8