• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• vult

• TJ

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke's opinion is irrelevant as he is the worst leader foe's ever had LOL.

Simply the lack of understanding of what has gone on here proves his thinking capacity.

I have do nothing wrong ever, whilst I have owned the account Fanatic. I was randomly targeted.

Ye insulting someone then saying that ok.

Simply the lack of understanding of what has gone on here proves his thinking capacity.

I have do nothing wrong ever, whilst I have owned the account Fanatic. I was randomly targeted.

just going to say that even if Luke was the worst leader ever according to you, that does not mean he is wrong. Also the fact that you have not done anything while having owned fanatic might be true but you still accumulated so much money through recovering accs and other stuff which i do not really know. Also in the end selling gold is against the rules and I am pretty sure you have done it within the past month, therefore you did do something wrong.

1. I don't recover, you derp

2. Anything against the rules I may have done was done on a completely different IP, nothing that could be linked with my pure. The only accounts I can say fair enough to are the two mules, because they were involved with the activities I do. However the mules have never had any contact with Fanatic. The money that was on Fanatic was made hosting dice in Win All Day cc and of course from Canada Dice also.

3. I will never make a new account because it gives Jagex leverage over me. I will continue to do what I was doing beforehand, yet now will be paying 0 membership ( so I can't be linked to any accounts ).

In short I would like to thank Jagex for the life changing decision they made for me. The loss of gp is annoying but I've already made about 20% of it back in the past 2 days since the ban so its w/e. Also gp is now 0.75/m so yay! :D

just going to say that even if Luke was the worst leader ever according to you, that does not mean he is wrong. Also the fact that you have not done anything while having owned fanatic might be true but you still accumulated so much money through recovering accs and other stuff which i do not really know. Also in the end selling gold is against the rules and I am pretty sure you have done it within the past month, therefore you did do something wrong.

2. Anything against the rules I may have done was done on a completely different IP, nothing that could be linked with my pure. The only accounts I can say fair enough to are the two mules, because they were involved with the activities I do. However the mules have never had any contact with Fanatic. The money that was on Fanatic was made hosting dice in Win All Day cc and of course from Canada Dice also.

3. I will never make a new account because it gives Jagex leverage over me. I will continue to do what I was doing beforehand, yet now will be paying 0 membership ( so I can't be linked to any accounts ).

In short I would like to thank Jagex for the life changing decision they made for me. The loss of gp is annoying but I've already made about 20% of it back in the past 2 days since the ban so its w/e. Also gp is now 0.75/m so yay! :D

just because you did it on a different ip does not mean you didnt do it, killing someone in uk moving to the us doesnt mean you dont get in shit in america

And what would the life changing decision be? Obviously not getting off scape seeing as you are still playing from your second sentence.

thought dravid claimed to have quit a long time ago due to be too cool for this game, amuses me when i come back he is still here like a mug.

thought you had some important curry paste to be mixing or medical school books to be reading like a good indian boy, your father would be proud surely?

Didn't know murder and breaking rs rules are the same.

Didn't know you have no idea what your talking about, gave you too much credit, my apologies.

Changing IP and changing country although it may appear to be the same, it is not.

but ye some1 lock