• TJ

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

woow wtf chris ;(.

What you going to do now man?

*Resists saying a dick comment.*

Why are you posting on this topic?

Fucking sucks, Chris ;\

But on other accounts, you did break rules.

And for that matter, you did recover Chessy's account, and put money that did not belong to you on your account. I don't see how, by a 3rd party logic, you didn't deserve it. I am truly unsympathetic, considering you got banned for pixels, but not just any pixels, pixels that didn't belong to you, that you broke the rules to take from another account.

Not a shot on you at a person at all. I really just don't want to see you bitch about losing it all, because, well.. you really cannot look at me with a straight face, and tell me "I broke no rules, and do not deserve punishment".

woow wtf chris ;(.

Fucking sucks, Chris ;\

I find it funny he's so butt hurt about losing all the money he hacked from chessy.

Was pissed the day they announced what they did, glad he lost it, hackers shouldn't be able to use the forums.

:huh:

also

internet-memes-y-u-no-knee-armor.jpg&sa=X&ei=q6D5TrryCePu2gWzv-itBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEe0Qg4kqoxuaqvBxkUTtO5w7e_nw

woow wtf chris ;(.

Fucking sucks, Chris ;\

I find it funny he's so butt hurt about losing all the money he hacked from chessy.

Was pissed the day they announced what they did, glad he lost it, hackers shouldn't be able to use the forums.

also

internet-memes-y-u-no-knee-armor.jpg&sa=X&ei=q6D5TrryCePu2gWzv-itBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEe0Qg4kqoxuaqvBxkUTtO5w7e_nw

And for that matter, since when is selling RSGP not a violating of a rule? Yet again, no offense, but when you break the rules you know the risk you're taking. You are really in NO standing to be bitching about losing anything. You still made thousands of dollars. In fact you should be shouting for fucking joy that your paypal didn't get frozen, as depending on the country, Jagex could have legal grounds to do that.

My point is that this clan has a zero tolerance policy on scamming, and frankly, you did just that. Don't cry when you risk the house and lose it. There's my two cents. Put it on your paypal, bitch.  :blackhat:

Black up: Engaged

Btw luke, can't PM people over 5 times per hour for some retarded reason.

So here's the link:

If you have netflix it's better quality

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007

Probably THE best doc on weed EVER made :kanye:. Enjoy, you'll like it.

Got dat netflix/amazon prime stream on my kindle fire doe. I'll check out a stream on there, thanks for the heads up.

Blackup is checking out for bed. I want to be like smokey the bear, only instead of "only you can prevent forrest fires", I want to say "only you can prevent account recovery." And I always point at Chris. And I have a gun.

But on other accounts, you did break rules.

And for that matter, you did recover Chessy's account, and put money that did not belong to you on your account. I don't see how, by a 3rd party logic, you didn't deserve it. I am truly unsympathetic, considering you got banned for pixels, but not just any pixels, pixels that didn't belong to you, that you broke the rules to take from another account.

Not a shot on you at a person at all. I really just don't want to see you bitch about losing it all, because, well.. you really cannot look at me with a straight face, and tell me "I broke no rules, and do not deserve punishment".

woow wtf chris ;(.

Fucking sucks, Chris ;\

also

And for that matter, since when is selling RSGP not a violating of a rule? Yet again, no offense, but when you break the rules you know the risk you're taking. You are really in NO standing to be bitching about losing anything. You still made thousands of dollars. In fact you should be shouting for fucking joy that your paypal didn't get frozen, as depending on the country, Jagex could have legal grounds to do that.

My point is that this clan has a zero tolerance policy on scamming, and frankly, you did just that. Don't cry when you risk the house and lose it. There's my two cents. Put it on your paypal, bitch.  :blackhat:

Forevermistunderstood

woow wtf chris ;(.

Fucking sucks, Chris ;\

also

Chris never hacked Chessy, he merely observed lol. None of that gp was from chessy seeing as that's ALL on banned accounts. All the GP banned now was legit. And as for the RWT situation, it's simply a matter of £20k > Pixels, wouldn't you agree?.

Also TJ, 'hackers shouldn't be able to use the forums.'. Nobody is a 'hacker'. And get your head out of Luke's ass.

Tj 12 inches you don't know shit about anything, you weird bastard

get yourself and your massive chin out of this topic

warnmute.gif no flaming on a topic sir. your lucky to of been  unbanned off these forums - Jared