• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luke

• vult

• TJ

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Am tired of sympathy topic over punishment for rules that were broken. If you had been banned with tons of money that you weren't selling off constantly, it would be a different story. Rules are rules.

I agree with Luke but..

How much did you make prior to you being banned.

Luke's opinion is irrelevant as he is the worst leader foe's ever had LOL.

Simply the lack of understanding of what has gone on here proves his thinking capacity.

I have do nothing wrong ever, whilst I have owned the account Fanatic. I was randomly targeted.

Simply the lack of understanding of what has gone on here proves his thinking capacity.

I have do nothing wrong ever, whilst I have owned the account Fanatic. I was randomly targeted.

I would argue Sam was worse.

just going to say that even if Luke was the worst leader ever according to you, that does not mean he is wrong. Also the fact that you have not done anything while having owned fanatic might be true but you still accumulated so much money through recovering accs and other stuff which i do not really know. Also in the end selling gold is against the rules and I am pretty sure you have done it within the past month, therefore you did do something wrong.