For the people that hate Iraq/Islam/Muslims etc

Godspk

Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims. Nice one.

Look up the definition of terrorist. It's not a man with a beard wearing a scarf around his head.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Rick

• Gareth l Rare

• Godspk

Top Posters In This Topic

you're not known for your flaming, don't get it twisted, you're known for your general idiocy.

Nop flaming. And i'm trying to stop to, just not so easy when some morons pisses u off.

Although majority of Muslims are not terrorists, or any type of criminal, look at Saudi Arabia, an Islamic ruled country. Want to know the penalty for leaving Islam? Death by stoning. Such a religion of peace!

dictator is dictator

If the pope started saying everyone who converts to another religion/ goes atheist should be killed

does that mean all christians are evil?

What one group of people do doesnt speak for the whole population.

Srsly how many times am i going to have to say this.

remember back a few pages how i said retards don't listen to both sides of the story when you have debates like this?

you're not known for your flaming, don't get it twisted, you're known for your general idiocy.

Nop flaming. And i'm trying to stop to, just not so easy when some morons pisses u off.

I used to troll all the retards around FOE forums, and eventually had to accept that they were too stupid to learn any better. So much easier to just troll.

I used to troll all the retards around FOE forums, and eventually had to accept that they were too stupid to learn any better. So much easier to just troll.

Yeah i've noticed your trolling, you're a really good troll!!

lmao just pmed me

Do you have a problem with me?

derp.

Yeah i've noticed your trolling, you're a really good troll!!

lmao just pmed me

Do you have a problem with me?

derp.

I wanna flame you right now so bad but i'll pass Connor is right.

In no way did I say that muslims should fk off to their own country, all I said was that you were telling false facts, as you say all muslims go back to their own country once America is gone there. In no way is that true. You may aswell try and tell some true facts if you are going to do so, as it makes you no real point to ignore posts that may be saying true stuff.

Gareth l Rare

derp.

HE HAS LEARNED!

GOD DAMN IT IT'S A MIRACLE

You will find people will take the opertunity to act like a kunt when their identidy is anonymous.

Now you have learned maybe we will see a change......

In no way did I say that muslims should fk off to their own country, all I said was that you were telling false facts, as you say all muslims go back to their own country once America is gone there. In no way is that true. You may aswell try and tell some true facts if you are going to do so, as it makes you no real point to ignore posts that may be saying true stuff.

my facts are from wikipedia,google,self experience.

Your facts tho? Did u make em up? Stop posting on my topic now please.

derp.

HE HAS LEARNED!

GOD DAMN IT IT'S A MIRACLE

You will find people will take the opertunity to act like a kunt when their identidy is anonymous.

Now you have learned maybe we will see a change......

:D

Stop telling me to stop posting, srsly. This is a forum where everyone can post, also if they don't agree with you. I don't know why you made a topic like this if you want the people thinking otherwise to leave. You could aswell read my first post again and try to make something out of it and get me on your thoughs instead of telling me to fk off basically lol.

+1

Godspeak, lil word of advice....

no point argueing with a foe member, they will always have priority no matter the circumstance.

We took it in pm and it seems like he lives in a country that doesnt employ imigrants and thats where he gets his facts from.

no point argueing with a foe member, they will always have priority no matter the circumstance.

We took it in pm and it seems like he lives in a country that doesnt employ imigrants and thats where he gets his facts from.

[Fri] [13:49:28] <Godspk> http://www.workpermit.com/netherlands/employer.htm

Yup, that's the site you sent me, we clearly don't employ immigrants:).

[Fri] [14:08:07] <Godspk> i apologized already

Thanks for that to o.o

Thanks for that to o.o

*looks at your sig*

Ignores everything you say.

Thanks for that to o.o

*looks at your sig*

trust me, you don't know, even though its a lil bit old

Thanks for that to o.o

*looks at your sig*

trust me, you don't know, even though its a lil bit old

Oh my god you fucki..... Jeez you piss me off why dont you copy the rest u god damn son of a.... OH MY GOD.

I hear wikipedia is a reliable source

I hear wikipedia is a reliable source

Wiki helps my homework =]