• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Rick

• Gareth l Rare

• Godspk

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't label them as terrorists, but I don't like the fact that they're trying to impose sharia law on my country, and the fact that my government are afraid to punish muslim extremists that do things like burning poppies on rememberence day.

I don't label them as terrorists, but I don't like the fact that they're trying to impose sharia law on my country, and the fact that my government are afraid to punish muslim extremists that do things like burning poppies on rememberence day.

Well, There are those muslims that are retarded and they feel proud of killing americans because of the bombing in afghanistan. Now i hate those muslims they are mentally retarded and what they do is wrong. But for the people that tells muslims to leave their country while having people from their country killing innocent civilians sounds retarded.

The "PRESIDENT" of Iraq turned against his own country ( Saddam Hussein ) And the president killed everyone who was above 18 and he let the people that were below 18 go. Well not go but he threw em out of the country. That's when muslims went to other countries to survive. Now what america did was right. Help innocent civilians out of there and give them supplies for survival. But when America went out of line and started bombing "terrorists" while killing innocent civilians the muslims went madbro and did a strike against the twin towers.

For short some muslims are retarded. They go in a crowd and bomb themselves thats just retarded people. But in fact that alot of people judge ALL the muslims because of the act of 1 kind that go around and bomb themselves.

Some muslims dont just bomb americans and other people. They bomb their own kind.

How many people died in the bombings? i thought to myself not enough. im not from america so this means nothing to me ill always hate them no matter what :)

How many people died in the bombings? i thought to myself not enough. im not from america so this means nothing to me ill always hate them no matter what :)

No need to hate "them all". There are bad white people, black people, christians, muslims, jews, let's just say bad everything. A few bad eggs doesn't give you the right to cast judgement on an entire race or religion.

No need to hate "them all". There are bad white people, black people, christians, muslims, jews, let's just say bad everything. A few bad eggs doesn't give you the right to cast judgement on an entire race or religion.

Couldn't of explained it any better.

Thank you.

If 1 black guy thought to himself - "I wanna bomb a building full of innocent white people" -  And then EVERYONE starts hating black people how would you feel? 1 guy did something and everyone else is taking shit from him.

Some people in Iraq wants to get the f*ck out of there but they dont have the money to. I was in Egypt for 2 weeks and i saw 6-10 year olds WORKING just to get some food. I saw a 13 year old that owned a camel and he cant even afford to feed it. People pay him to ride on that camel

( tourists ) And thats how he stays alive. I saw a mother and a daughter beginning on the streets to buy some bread, and i saw a small carpet that they slept on.

That's all because of the terrorism. Iraq could of been a rich country. Do you know how much oil they had in their ocean? It was enough to get on 4th spot on richest countries but when Saddam Hussein wanted it all for himself he took it and when he died other countries such as America took it.

i hate these kinds of debates, retards completely ignore the other side of the story because they're too busy trying to convince others they're right. The same goes for most issues like the existence of god etc. Which is why it's so much easier just to troll =D

Es7TeAJYDB4

I judge it ont he fact most of them fight and kill our soldiers not the ones who dont and i dont like teh scum who come here take our jobs and try to get us to ban christmas and say happy holiday or a holiday tree. When they burn poppies and nothing happesn to them yet when we burn there shit book we go to jail?? when 3 paki's beat an english women they say they arent used to drinking and get let off? when someone puts bacon on a paki they are wanted with a 5 grand reward or whatever. This is england not pakistan.

Es7TeAJYDB4

I judge it ont he fact most of them fight and kill our soldiers not the ones who dont and i dont like teh scum who come here take our jobs and try to get us to ban christmas and say happy holiday or a holiday tree. When they burn poppies and nothing happesn to them yet when we burn there shit book we go to jail?? when 3 paki's beat an english women they say they arent used to drinking and get let off? when someone puts bacon on a paki they are wanted with a 5 grand reward or whatever. This is england not pakistan.

As i said dont judge EVERYONE because of the act of a few cunts that are wannabe gangsters.

"We need to protect our culture" You dont even need to protect anything if ur nice to people.

As i said people like him are complete fags.

We go into Afghanistan to help the innocent civilians. It's people like you that are so stuck up with their own religion that accuse everyone else. If we didn't bomb the Taliban, more innocent people would suffer and have to face their unhumane beliefs.

I love how people say white people are racist, when dominantly white countries such as America and England are the ones who let everyone else in. We're the most multicultural society in the world.

Go to Afghanistan or Iraq and try to show them our beliefs, see where it gets you. You'd be lucky to get away with a straight up death. Complete opposite when they come over here though isn't it?

I have no issue with other religions UNTIL they start accusing the people who actually allow them into a country of being racist and having wrong beliefs.

^

We go into Afghanistan to help the innocent civilians. It's people like you that are so stuck up with their own religion that accuse everyone else. If we didn't bomb the Taliban, more innocent people would suffer and have to face their unhumane beliefs.

I love how people say white people are racist, when dominantly white countries such as America and England are the ones who let everyone else in. We're the most multicultural society in the world.

Go to Afghanistan or Iraq and try to show them our beliefs, see where it gets you. You'd be lucky to get away with a straight up death. Complete opposite when they come over here though isn't it?

I have no issue with other religions UNTIL they start accusing the people who actually allow them into a country of being racist and having wrong beliefs.

^

Muslims fled to other countries for safety and at that country they usually get the sentence "get the fuck back to your country" now as the guy explained we'll as soon as you promise to leave ours. Because if it wasn't for the bombing in afghanistan people would actually live there and the only reason it's war there is because of America but America doesnt only do bad shit in Iraq they do good thing to as for helping civilians but bombing innocent civilians just to get the terrorist out of there? .... Taliban was made by the CIA and there were no terrorists found ( i did a re-search ) there were absolutely NO terrorists found and it was just an excuse to bomb civilians.

As i said there are retards but could you do a bit more re-search and show all the Americans that have killed all these innocent muslims in America?

If i were to do a 10 mins googling of American cunts killing muslims because of their religion i'd find over 500 cases.

Shame i'm not american.

The reason i dislike some muslims is because of they come over to my fucking country, and they use their fucking religion to bypass the law. It isn't right. If i burnt a Quram or w/.e it's called at a friday prayer service, i'd get fucking slaughtered and sent to jail. But the muslim extremists that burnt poppies in london on remembrance sunday, during the 2 minute silence got away scott free. It's fucking bullshit.

And every fucking day, muslim/black/pakistani or w/e people complain about london, and complain about england, Yet they're the ones over here, leaching off the benefit system, if they don't like it so much, they can go back to their own fucking country.

As i said there are retards but could you do a bit more re-search and show all the Americans that have killed all these innocent muslims in America?

If i were to do a 10 mins googling of American cunts killing muslims because of their religion i'd find over 500 cases.

Shame i'm not american.

The reason i dislike some muslims is because of they come over to my fucking country, and they use their fucking religion to bypass the law. It isn't right. If i burnt a Quram or w/.e it's called at a friday prayer service, i'd get fucking slaughtered and sent to jail. But the muslim extremists that burnt poppies in london on remembrance sunday, during the 2 minute silence got away scott free. It's fucking bullshit.

And every fucking day, muslim/black/pakistani or w/e people complain about london, and complain about england, Yet they're the ones over here, leaching off the benefit system, if they don't like it so much, they can go back to their own fucking country.

I'm sorry for the pain u've been trough because of muslims but they are judging all Americans/British people because they've been with someone that is either american or british that has not treated them right so they start judging everyone from the act of a few. They belive you support the killing in Iraq and the bombing on innocent civilians. I've even told a friend of mine that is from Iraq, i told him get the fuck back to Iraq if you dont follow the law here, they got u in the country and helped you and you disrespect them?

And the answer i got from him was "tell that to my grandfather that died in the bombing in Iraq"

The remembrance was ofc a tragedy and R.I.P and about the people that burnt poppis on the 2 mins silence are cunts. But remember if it was a muslim guy that died like a "chef" that reads the koran if he died and we had a 2 mins silence from him outside do you think the americans would of just stood there keeping their mouth shut? No, they would of made something up and done it. I hate some wannabe gangster muslims but thats shit we gotta take. We can't judge everyone for the act of a few.

And you would go back to Iraq, assuming u live in western countries, when America leaves Iraq? just fuck off already if you're going to say yes. Not more than 10% of muslims would ever leave a country where they can live an easy life, don't work and get money from benefit system (think it's called that), doing whatever they want as police are too scared to do anything. Your people will stay here, no matter what happens in Iraq. There is no way it's better in Iraq rather than America, even if Americans are gone there. Your people live a life where they are somehow respected a bit, in Iraq they had to follow the crowd or you'd get eliminated. It's fucking bullshit to say Muslims would ever go back to Iraq and live a hard life. Lol.

Also here in The Netherlands on the newspaper if there has been a crime, one of the first things mentioned ( if true) is 'but the guy was a native Dutch person!' so there won't be any native Dutch people go mad at black. Also you can't deny there is more crimes done procentually by black people rather than white. Those are facts you can't deny or turn around. And now don't even come up with that they don't get any respect as they get everything they fucking want here, without working.

Claiming that afghanis are in your country doing shit you're not happy with is still prejudice. There are different cultures in every country, some of who fit in perfectly fine and behave like anyone else, some who fuck everything up for everyone else.

Back on topic, people hate pakis because of 9/11, yet it's America who start shit, over react, retaliate, and try to justify it with retarded excuses. Look at pearl harbour. The japs get sick of Americas bullshit, bomb some useless harbour. How does the U.S react? Nuke them twice.

The Taliban try to make the U.S understand why they hate them so much. with videos of a few beheadings etc. U.S still doesn't listen or try to sort things out peacefully to prevent further bloodshed, which escalates the issue. the taliban react by killing some fat fucks sitting in some towers. U.S starts a war and kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people in their own country.

No matter how you look it at, America is in the wrong.

And you would go back to Iraq, assuming u live in western countries, when America leaves Iraq? just fuck off already if you're going to say yes. Not more than 10% of muslims would ever leave a country where they can live an easy life, don't work and get money from benefit system (think it's called that), doing whatever they want as police are too scared to do anything. Your people will stay here, no matter what happens in Iraq. There is no way it's better in Iraq rather than America, even if Americans are gone there. Your people live a life where they are somehow respected a bit, in Iraq they had to follow the crowd or you'd get eliminated. It's fucking bullshit to say Muslims would ever go back to Iraq and live a hard life. Lol.

:facepalm: :facepalm: yeah double.

As i said Iraq would of been a successful country if it wasn't for the war. Now take ur bitch ass back to porto rico cunt no one asked for your opinion.

inb4its a topic and i post there.

Claiming that afghanis are in your country doing shit you're not happy with is still prejudice. There are different cultures in every country, some of who fit in perfectly fine and behave like anyone else, some who fuck everything up for everyone else.

Back on topic, people hate pakis because of 9/11, yet it's America who start shit, over react, retaliate, and try to justify it with retarded excuses. Look at pearl harbour. The japs get sick of Americas bullshit, bomb some useless harbour. How does the U.S react? Nuke them twice.

The Taliban try to make the U.S understand why they hate them so much. with videos of a few beheadings etc. U.S still doesn't listen or try to sort things out peacefully to prevent further bloodshed, which escalates the issue. the taliban react by killing some fat fucks sitting in some towers. U.S starts a war and kills hundreds of thousands of innocent people in their own country.

No matter how you look it at, America is in the wrong.

So fucking true tbh.

Godspk... why do you even start a discussion if you don't react properly on the people against your opinion? You are only reacting to the people with the same thoughts as you. Why don't you try to enlighten me in your opinion? My opinion can change, so does every1's.

It makes no sense to say nobody asked for your opinion, obviously because it 's a topic, what are you trying to say with inb4its a topic and I post here? obviously I am lol. Makes no sense at all o.o

tldr I dont get why you made a topic if you only react on positive reactions and want the negative ones to leave?? lol

:facepalm: :facepalm: yeah double.

As i said Iraq would of been a successful country if it wasn't for the war. Now take ur bitch ass back to "porto" rico cunt no one asked for your opinion.

inb4its a topic and i post there.

After all you've posted you're now telling someone to take their bitch ass back to porto rico.

Y U NO LOGIC