For the people that hate Iraq/Islam/Muslims etc

Godspk

Gareth l Rare

And you would go back to Iraq, assuming u live in western countries, when America leaves Iraq? just fuck off already if you're going to say yes. Not more than 10% of muslims would ever leave a country where they can live an easy life, don't work and get money from benefit system (think it's called that), doing whatever they want as police are too scared to do anything. Your people will stay here, no matter what happens in Iraq. There is no way it's better in Iraq rather than America, even if Americans are gone there. Your people live a life where they are somehow respected a bit, in Iraq they had to follow the crowd or you'd get eliminated. It's fucking bullshit to say Muslims would ever go back to Iraq and live a hard life. Lol.

:facepalm: :facepalm: yeah double.

As i said Iraq would of been a successful country if it wasn't for the war. Now take ur bitch ass back to "porto" rico cunt no one asked for your opinion.

inb4its a topic and i post there.

After all you've posted you're now telling someone to take their bitch ass back to porto rico.

Y U NO LOGIC

tbh godspeak that was stupid to say that we would "all" go back to our own contry when americans leave.

1. you dont speak for the population

2. people wil lalways spounge off the goverment when they are lazy cunts

saying that, it goes for all ethnic cultures, white/black/asian/indian ect people will always take advantage of the system.

3. yes some places like irac, africa ect are actually more wealthy than america and england put together but its because the countrys are being exploited that problems arise and thus, people will turn around and fight back.

people will "brand" these so called people "terrorised" were as the fact is that they are the heros who are standing up for themselfes and fighting back for the greater good.

SAYING THAT i do not condone "killing innocent people" justice. i do not condone or am saying 911 was a way of fighting back and speacking out for what was right, because it was not.

But before you act all self righteous and get all text book on me ask yourself this.

If your country was invaded by lets say for argument sake the chinese, forced into poverty and stuck in a life like you see in any war movie, Good night Mr Tom, IP man, schindler's list ECT, if you had to do something drastic to get a message across.

Would you?

Anyone can point the finger, but judge yoursef 1st and if you are clean then point. (bibble refference but not word for word)

guy fawkes had a dream, he had a plan. If he didnt fail the world would be a better place.

But he was a terrorised.

Think about it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Rick

• Gareth l Rare

• Godspk

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here's my opinion. I don't have any beef with Muslims in the US. I DO have a problem with Muslim leaders back in the Middle East who suppress their own people, eliminate the rights of those who can't protect themselves, and preach the destruction of Israel.

Oh and also enriching Uranium. This video isn't a fair portrayal. Of course, there would some retaliation if Muslim terrorists took down the Twin Towers. What the hell do you expect? To have the US just do nothing? Of course they were going to go after the Taliban, the ones who did it. I agree they overstayed, but retaliation made sense.

Gareth l Rare

its all a conspiracy

dont you guys see it???

nyz7s8.png

They can all die . They freak little kids out with long beards and rags on there heads

oh the ignorance of uneducated idiotic individuals

Although majority of Muslims are not terrorists, or any type of criminal, look at Saudi Arabia, an Islamic ruled country. Want to know the penalty for leaving Islam? Death by stoning. Such a religion of peace!

Gareth l Rare

Although majority of Muslims are not terrorists, or any type of criminal, look at Saudi Arabia, an Islamic ruled country. Want to know the penalty for leaving Islam? Death by stoning. Such a religion of peace!

dictator is dictator

If the pope started saying everyone who converts to another religion/ goes atheist should be killed

does that mean all christians are evil?

What one group of people do doesnt speak for the whole population.

Srsly how many times am i going to have to say this.

dictator is dictator

If the pope started saying everyone who converts to another religion/ goes atheist should be killed

They rule by COMPLETE sharia law, which the Qu'ran insists should be the only form of government. The point is, look at a fully Islamic country, ruled by the holy book's law, look at how their system works, and then tell me it's peaceful. You can get your hand cut off if you steal a loaf of bread? That's just and humane right? Imagine if your country went under sharia law, you would have something different to say.

Also, you should read the Qu'ran. It doesn't say to kill someone if they leave the religion, but you should see some of the things you are allowed to do to non-believers, it's the ultimate cult.

Gareth l Rare

dictator is dictator

They rule by COMPLETE sharia law, which the Qu'ran insists should be the only form of government. The point is, look at a fully Islamic country, ruled by the holy book's law, look at how their system works, and then tell me it's peaceful. You can get your hand cut off if you steal a loaf of bread? That's just and humane right? Imagine if your country went under sharia law, you would have something different to say.

Also, you should read the Qu'ran. It doesn't say to kill someone if they leave the religion, but you should see some of the things you are allowed to do to non-believers, it's the ultimate cult.

Fair enough, mans got a point.

Although only thing i say is if its so bad then why dont people just leave.

And if they want to live like savages then thats them

The others who live in other countrys dont act like them yet they are crit'd and shun for what the others do.

Yet again -What one group of people do doesnt speak for the whole population.

dictator is dictator

Fair enough, mans got a point.

Although only thing i say is if its so bad then why dont people just leave.

And if they want to live like savages then thats them

The others who live in other countrys dont act like them yet they are crit'd and shun for what the others do.

Yet again -What one group of people do doesnt speak for the whole population.

Must be years and years of tradition my friend... Religion has been the biggest form of brainwashing for centuries. There's also those who are lost in life and fall to the propaganda.

Those other countries you speak of also have Christian influence, and they do not follow sharia law, some might argue that they are not real Muslims, I do agree with you there are good Muslims out there, a lot of them are but that's because they do not follow everything the religion says. I advice you to read the Qu'ran, it's a real eye opener and it makes you wonder how people could follow it.

Gareth l Rare

i am aware of the fact that religion was used to control people back in the day in England. Common it doesnt take a idiot to realise that, just pick up a history book.

the literate few used the bible to manipulate the illiterate many. Fact

I believe in god, i just dont go to church or pray.

i am aware of the fact that religion was used to control people back in the day in England. Common it doesnt take a idiot to realise that, just pick up a history book.

the literate few used the bible to manipulate the illiterate many. Fact

I believe in god, i just dont go to church or pray.

Yeah I agree with you to some extent. I honestly believe that every religion holds some truth to the answers we are searching for.

And you would go back to Iraq, assuming u live in western countries, when America leaves Iraq? just fuck off already if you're going to say yes. Not more than 10% of muslims would ever leave a country where they can live an easy life, don't work and get money from benefit system (think it's called that), doing whatever they want as police are too scared to do anything. Your people will stay here, no matter what happens in Iraq. There is no way it's better in Iraq rather than America, even if Americans are gone there. Your people live a life where they are somehow respected a bit, in Iraq they had to follow the crowd or you'd get eliminated. It's fucking bullshit to say Muslims would ever go back to Iraq and live a hard life. Lol.

As i said Iraq would of been a successful country if it wasn't for the war. Now take ur bitch ass back to "porto" rico cunt no one asked for your opinion.

After all you've posted you're now telling someone to take their bitch ass back to porto rico.

Y U NO LOGIC

As for what he said it felt like he was telling muslims to gtfo back to their country while bombing is still there.

I went out of line sorry.

Who says the numbers have to be even? You hit us with a weak punch, we smash you into the ground. Simple.

Not saying the war was started for all the right reasons, but end of the day, Muslims want to kill "infidels" and earn their passage to paradise. It is impossible to coexist with them.

Y U NO LOGIC

As for what he said it felt like he was telling muslims to gtfo back to their country while bombing is still there.

LOL. You think Iraq was a "successful" country before the war started?  :facepalm:

Y U NO LOGIC

LOL. You think Iraq was a "successful" country before the war started?  :facepalm:

And any type of "killing" is not allowed. It says that in the Koran. These muslims kill for their leaders such as Al'queda Al'qaida etc.

They dont even follow our religion.

Do some research about the oil they found in Iraqs ocean.

just the whole religion is fucked up lol, i dont hate the people, but its their regilion that bothers me.

Why does their religion bother you? Ever effected you? Did they force you to belive in it?

Muslims dont belive at the cross they dont belive in jesus etc.

They can all die . They freak little kids out with long beards and rags on there heads

I'm known for my flaming but i did something wrong already on this topic so i'll just consider you a moron.