Much needed reality check for all you losers

Hotkeying

You're not lean nor aesthetic, the only word for you is "scrawny," you look like you don't even lift.. Walli has been cutting for the past idk how long, and he has made huge progress, he could probably bicep curl ur nan... what progress have you made? clearly none, cause you don't even lift, get out scrawny kunt

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Hotkeying

The question is do you even Life?

Don't bother answering it I know the answer Walli. I'd rather be Tall/lean/AESTHETIC than some 20% BF Manlet - You realise girls don't like that shit? I don't lift to impress guys on the internet, I lift for the clunge. Deal with it fatty.

Seeing as you're in a relationship with Harry Balmforth I doubt you realize what girls like either.

Don't bother answering it I know the answer Walli. I'd rather be Tall/lean/AESTHETIC than some 20% BF Manlet - You realise girls don't like that shit? I don't lift to impress guys on the internet, I lift for the clunge. Deal with it fatty.

Seeing as you're in a relationship with Harry Balmforth I doubt you realize what girls like either.

It's a joke you idiot, loads of english people do it. It's called the UK sense of humor/attitude towards homosexuality being like 20 years ahead of everyone. Don't worry buddy you'll get there.

You're not lean nor aesthetic, the only word for you is "scrawny," you look like you don't even lift..

yh, do u even eat?

r u one of the standard guys that lifts but has no proper bulking phase in his diet, therefore staying scrawny all year round with no visable muscle increase?

It's a joke you idiot, loads of english people do it. It's called the UK sense of humor/attitude towards homosexuality being like 20 years ahead of everyone. Don't worry buddy you'll get there.

if ur a 14 year old mess.

I'm english, no one on my facebook has done it lmao. I think you're just a secret bum bandit m88tt

>internet people

So you've gone from flaming people on this forum for "not even lifting".

- Turns out you're a tiny faggot.

Then you call Walli fat, not aesthetic and a virgin.

- Turns out you're in a relationship with a guy on facebook and Walli has shagged more women than you can dumbell curl in lbs.

Finally you resort to calling us...

>internet people

Your insults have come down a long way from where you started off brah.

This is Ow 3 Hit reporting in, letting you all know I'm alpha as fuck.

2nsc3rc.jpg

Picture shows me benching my Webcam with my telekinesis, sit the fuck down and stare into my beautiful eyes.

OT: Will made a great claim, and then it significantly went downhill once his IRL was brought into the open.

Walli - 500

Hotkeying - 1

But Walli, that ass picture makes me wonder if I was a female, would I turn back... or would I just go with the flow and allow you to take me to ground pound town, but then I realizes that's just homo to think about any further.  :blush:

lol even omni the destroyer came in here winning.

about the kid. give up already, you have no chance in here as you can see.

actually keep going, im having alot of fun.

and... i just had to, sorry walli (L) lolool

2njakhu.jpg

Tom (Rendition)

I think generally if you have to brag about your own achievements you have gone wrong somewhere.  If you feel the need to go telling people that you are aesthetic, that you have style, that you have been smoking draw since 13, that you get your dick wet regularly - then what you are actually doing is having the opposite effect of what you are hoping to achieve.  What you are hoping is people think; wow this kids kool, but in reality m8, they are thinking - you're a chief twat m8.

If you are excelling at something, others will draw attention to your achievements (unless you surround yourself with twats).