[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Much needed reality check for all you losers

Hotkeying

When reading pure warfare and cringing hard at the comments mainly from the likes of "0BR" using the lingo that was created by Zyzz/JBW I had to come and see this stuff for myself. By the way 0BR, you are the epitome of beta. Beta's sit on their computer all day following the herd using the words that Zyzz created. You are nothing more than a sheep/worshipper. Yeah, Zyzz is a sickcunt but you beta phaggots would be an embarrassment to him if he saw this kind of phaggotry behaviour:

Idiots posting how they can bench 300lbs then not having the balls to post legit pictures - Just the idea of posting your "Profile" is a joke and ironically, just as expected the OP has not posted any picture of himself.

The brave warriors who do have the balls to post are either scrawny (Which I can't really hate on you for since you gotta start somewhere) or are pale as fuck (expected since you guys are in-denial-crazed-runescape-addicts) or have no fucking style what so ever.

You've got morons like sefket asking for advice about working out on a fucking runescape forum...not to my suprise some moron made the retarded suggestion of doing crunches and push ups...what the fuck is this student room?

The amount of Zyzz related videos/GIFs in everyones profile is also hilarious. In order to be a sick cunt you have to fucking move on from that bullshit fan-boy behaviour. You need to step back and realise from an outside perspective that you are a complete faggot having naked man in your profile.

Idiots talking about steroids thinking they're necessary good. Whoever moderates this forum should have a morale obligation to delete/ any PRO-steroid related topics, after all, do you really want to be responsible for some little faggot 150lb virgin FOE member dieing over a steroid? After all that will be -1 on trips.

Please acknowledge that I am above all of you, and yes I have somewhat downgraded myself by even bothering to post this. I understand/expect you all to reply with the either anger or the same faggotry "trolling" internet attitude which is the result of you being a social reject for your entire life, but deep down I hope you heed my words and change your beta-ways.

I'm Will/Hotkeying, and you just got a reality check.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Hotkeying

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

a0war7.jpg

Do those make you mad?

They better I went through the trouble of finding them ffs

Not really an essay is it though buddy. And FOE is for people who have nothing else going good for them in their lifes so they need to join the #1 runescape pure clan to feel good about themselfs

Idiots posting how they can bench 300lbs then not having the balls to post legit pictures - Just the idea of posting your "Profile" is a joke and ironically, just as expected the OP has not posted any picture of himself.

Agree 100%, Although i didn't really read anything else you put, was too long.

Anto is the only real man on these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit; I liked you, till you flamed FOE.

If we have nothing in out lives, so we join the #1 runescape clan, i dread to think what your life is like, joining our forums then writing an essay lmao.

Please acknowledge that I am above all of you

lol, what have you actually accomplished in your life that you feel you are above people who you don't know?

That statement has no validity. If we're the #1 clan, why do people need to be on night and day to work hard to keep us #1? Mind you, they do have to be on but we don't have them slaving at their computers nor do we require them to be on every single trip.

Now, If we looked at a clan such as...... IR, your leaders had to be on night and day just to rebuild as well as getting members to as many trips as possible. Your statement is very true about your current/ex clan.

Foe is self-run. That's what happens when you've been run by the big boy Cha0s Pur3

We're getting bills, getting aesthetic and being sick cunts while your clan lies in ruins having for you (once again) to rebuild it back up.

u are 1 cheeky cunt m8 i swear.

Anto is the only real man on these forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we have nothing in out lives, so we join the #1 runescape clan, i dread to think what your life is like, joining our forums then writing an essay lmao.

Sorry man did I hurt your feelings by making fun of your runescape clan that you'll probably not even care about in a year?

And thanks for your concern but I'm pretty happy not that its any of your buisness

Sorry man did I hurt your feelings by making fun of your runescape clan that you'll probably not even care about in a year?

And thanks for your concern but I'm pretty happy not that its any of your buisness

Ranting on RS related forum

Depressed inside.

We're getting bills, getting aesthetic and being sick cunts while your clan lies in ruins having for you (once again) to rebuild it back up.

this applies to about 5 people in foe  :huh:

you r d3d not care about FOE in a year? ha!

OT: valid points made, but who cares it's the internet

That statement has no validity. If we're the #1 clan, why do people need to be on night and day to work hard to keep us #1? Mind you, they do have to be on but we don't have them slaving at their computers nor do we require them to be on every single trip.

Now, If we looked at a clan such as...... IR, your leaders had to be on night and day just to rebuild as well as getting members to as many trips as possible. Your statement is very true about your current/ex clan.

Foe is self-run. That's what happens when you've been run by the big boy Cha0s Pur3

u are 1 cheeky cunt m8 i swear.

Your view on clanning is all messed up. I do not represent IR in this argument but if you want to go there I will be real with you: IR ranks make no effort in this "rebuilding" that you speak of, no one has recruited or done anything to improve the clan in a long time. People just re-join and the cycle of clanning continues. If you want to talk about aesthetic ranks/members I guarentee you that IR will outplay you in that area. The reason our clan lies in ruins is because no body cares enough to be as active as FOE/TLP/MM/EOP ranks/members are because we're too busy poonslaying

Hey Hotkeying,

My name is John, and I hate  you. You are fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Favourite quotations "The greatest form of control is where you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free