• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Hotkeying

Hey Hotkeying,

My name is John, and I hate  you. You are fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Nice E-stats bro

Your RSN appears to be "Bulk protien".... Nuff said ;)

2dw9gn6.jpg

O LAWD

KO'd, 1 -2 punch. It's funny when people flame as anonymous, it's another thing to flame as Will Donaghy who posts skinnyfat shirtless pics, likes Zyzz on FB, and is in a relationship with another boy.

OBR'd

2dw9gn6.jpg

O LAWD

KO'd, 1 -2 punch. It's funny when people flame as anonymous, it's another thing to flame as Will Donaghy who posts skinnyfat shirtless pics, likes Zyzz on FB, and is in a relationship with another boy.

OBR'd

Actually you are the ones flaming as anonymous, I have nothing to hide.

that was his point u spastic, you were anonymous until walli parred you, now your flames havn't got a leg to stand on

He doesn't get it. He's too dumb to understand a simple concept.

It wouldn't matter even if I was "skinny fat" I wear sweatshirts because it's winter and I'm not a faggot. i have that many friends because my facebook got deleted and recently remade it. I'm not an insecure faggot and am very comfortable with my sexuality - Thus having my best buddy as that on facebook. So yeah my argument does have a leg to stand on, a very muscular leg that squats 300lbs roflwhat.youmad?