Much needed reality check for all you losers

Hotkeying

hi

You know me as Omni the admin of PW or a long time leader before your own lil leader era. i was that dude who use to own the shit out of you when you were a lil masser boy thinking you could tatlk shit because you're a lil small in life :(.

My names Matt, I live in Connecticut. I'm 22, I started drinking at 12, smoking pot at 13 and then other wonderful things durring highschool, including dealing. I've seen more fucked up shit, more emotional breakdown/psycho shit, life flash before my eyes/ lives leave in front of my eyes, then you'll ever fucking see. I grew up 3 years ago. I made it at 280 lbs as a power lifter , now I'm at 214-218 at 6'1".

I've never had a girlfriend, but I've seen more pussy than the average 50 year old and more then you'll ever see in your life.

sup

1000000572.jpg

1000000575.jpg

1000000577.jpg

1000000584.jpg

1000000585.jpg

1000000583.jpg

With that being said, I'm not afraid to show myself, I could give two fucks about your little useless troll opinion. I bench 335 lbs, squat 610 lbs, deadlift 505 lbs, play american football and soccer (your football). I have more friends and admiring followers in life then you'll ever have.

So again with that

Go fuck yourself you little beta faggot, hopefully you can even do that with your creature looking self, I would def paper bag it.

1000000570.jpg

Bitch

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walli

• Mike (0BR)

• gfdgfd

• Hotkeying

and THANK YOU WALLI FOR SHOWING ME THIS

I CAME

oh and the back pic in case you didn't want to scroll to the right

1000000585-1-1.jpg

eat shit

Oh and P.s - I'm more than you'll ever be in Runescape and in Real life. So AGAIN with that. let me finish up this 40 hour work week at my sales job, then work a few nights/days at my internship while I wait for winter break to be do so I can go back to university so I can do all 3 at once rather than have a break by doing only 2 atm. Then I'll worry about your little troll

WALLI + OMNI BIG KIDS 4 LIFE

Tom (Rendition)

I don't know if I'm impressed or depressed by this thread.

Edit: Depressed, the first time I laughed.  the second time I read it, it was purely depressing.

You've got morons like sefket asking for advice about working out on a fucking runescape forum...not to my suprise some moron made the retarded suggestion of doing crunches and push ups...what the fuck is this student room?

loooooool nigga made my day so true bro

For Hotkeyring u look like a skinny kid trying to be hard on a forum trying to be anon but walli raped you, and no you dont even lift.

For Omni, dont be such a tryhard rofl, started smoking when i was 5, was dealing drugs in primary school, was drinking with my nan at 4. Dont make up such gay figures rofl, and ur not even big m8

Gareth l Rare

For Hotkeyring u look like a skinny kid trying to be hard on a forum trying to be anon but walli raped you, and no you dont even lift.

For Omni, dont be such a tryhard rofl, started smoking when i was 5, was dealing drugs in primary school, was drinking with my nan at 4. Dont make up such gay figures rofl, and ur not even big m8

<3

@ OP

viies5.jpg

When reading pure warfare and cringing hard at the comments mainly from the likes of "0BR" using the lingo that was created by Zyzz/JBW I had to come and see this stuff for myself. By the way 0BR, you are the epitome of beta. Beta's sit on their computer all day following the herd using the words that Zyzz created. You are nothing more than a sheep/worshipper. Yeah, Zyzz is a sickcunt but you beta phaggots would be an embarrassment to him if he saw this kind of phaggotry behaviour:

Idiots posting how they can bench 300lbs then not having the balls to post legit pictures - Just the idea of posting your "Profile" is a joke and ironically, just as expected the OP has not posted any picture of himself.

The brave warriors who do have the balls to post are either scrawny (Which I can't really hate on you for since you gotta start somewhere) or are pale as fuck (expected since you guys are in-denial-crazed-runescape-addicts) or have no fucking style what so ever.

You've got morons like sefket asking for advice about working out on a fucking runescape forum...not to my suprise some moron made the retarded suggestion of doing crunches and push ups...what the fuck is this student room?

The amount of Zyzz related videos/GIFs in everyones profile is also hilarious. In order to be a sick cunt you have to fucking move on from that bullshit fan-boy behaviour. You need to step back and realise from an outside perspective that you are a complete faggot having naked man in your profile.

Idiots talking about steroids thinking they're necessary good. Whoever moderates this forum should have a morale obligation to delete/ any PRO-steroid related topics, after all, do you really want to be responsible for some little faggot 150lb virgin FOE member dieing over a steroid? After all that will be -1 on trips.

Please acknowledge that I am above all of you, and yes I have somewhat downgraded myself by even bothering to post this. I understand/expect you all to reply with the either anger or the same faggotry "trolling" internet attitude which is the result of you being a social reject for your entire life, but deep down I hope you heed my words and change your beta-ways.

I'm Will/Hotkeying, and you just got a reality check.

2dw9gn6.jpg

I'm honestly speechless..

@omni your 22 and your still messing around on runescape fan sites? I think you really need to review things man=/ Those pictures are shit, your like 20% nothing to be proud of buddy.

You have no room to critique peoples physiques when you evidently don't even lift.

Also next time you insult peoples 'style' on here try not to display a picture of yourself wearing a grey jumper with a big kermit the frog on it. Srsly lol.

p.s why is that profile picture legendary? Because you are about 16 and holding a bottle of JD? Woahh hold the fuck up, we got a bad ass over here!

The question is do you even Life?

Don't bother answering it I know the answer Walli. I'd rather be Tall/lean/AESTHETIC than some 20% BF Manlet - You realise girls don't like that shit? I don't lift to impress guys on the internet, I lift for the clunge. Deal with it fatty.

The question is do you even Life?

Don't bother answering it I know the answer Walli. I'd rather be Tall/lean/AESTHETIC than some 20% BF Manlet - You realise girls don't like that shit? I don't lift to impress guys on the internet, I lift for the clunge. Deal with it fatty.

Funny, I am mates with Walli irl, and can personally vouch for him nailing at least 5 birds in the last 3 months. Thats only the ones I know about. Looking at you, I seriously doubt you have even felt the warmth of a womans vagina before, let alone get it regular. So once again, just piss off this board and stop embarrassing yourself further.