• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Smited B O W

ROFLMAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i loled at pretty much all of them  :p

Kyle|Lol The PK

I'm gonna buy me one of those wolf sweaters so I can have hot sex parties with packs of wolves.

I'm gonna buy me one of those wolf sweaters so I can have hot sex parties with packs of wolves.

I gotta carry around a stick to swat away the bitches when I'm wearing my Wolf Shirt.

rofl that you think people who don't know gay pokemon names are slow.

Who didn't play Pokemon....?

...Come the fuck on. And rofl @ you complaining when I'm the one uploading. Stop being a douche to me for no apparent reason, in every thread.

nice paranoia, if i'm a "douche" to you in EVERY thread it's because there is a reason for it, I don't see your name and decide to talk shit, you're probably bringing it upon yourself, or, as i said, paranoia.

oh and just because you still play pokemon doesn't mean everybody else does; why the hell would i remember the name of some fugly little seahorse i last saw 10+ years ago?

I'm not paranoid, but you're the moron who had to say flame me instead of keeping your mouth shut. I didn't and won't upload anymore pictures, seeing as how me taking time out of my day to do so. Results in me being flamed, lol. Grow the fuck up bro. And yeah, just because I uploaded them means I still play Pokemon. With that logic, you must still play Runescape posting on FOE Forums. Stop replying to me if you have nothing of use to say.

EDIT: Lol @ you thinking it's fine to flame somebody because they've obviously brought it UPON themselves. Even though nobody was talking to you, but its completely justified. No worries, cool kid. I can see you get made fun of a lot IRL, so you need to take out your badass on the internet. Doing a good job, dude. Don't reply, I don't really care.

Omg, this fight is just as good as the rest of the lulz in here.  :wow:

got offended bout the black jokes. why not put any white jokes in this thread

Typical...

There are no white jokes, there's the jewish cheap stereotype... But I got the majority of this from 4chan.org, which is highly racist. I'm not, but if you can't laugh at yourself then you shouldn't laugh at any other jokes.

More funny shit to upload. These are fucking amazing. If you want to view a picture better(some of it's cut off) right click the picture, and hit "view image". Will show the full picture, lol. Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Best one, LOL. So true.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Newfag ^^ :/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Funny read here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tell me if you want me to upload moar. I'll be doing this weekly or so, maybe more. Not really sure, lol. Whenever I have the time.

my /b/folder has over 1100 items and ive seen many many more but you still had loads i've never seen before that made me laugh hard :D

nice one /b/rother

my /b/folder has over 1100 items and ive seen many many more but you still had loads i've never seen before that made me laugh hard :D

nice one /b/rother

Start dumping a few of the funniest ones.  :nice:

Rules 1 & 2.  :whistle:

I C0NN0R I

nice one /b/rother

YER LETS TO FE FORUMS INTO THE NERDS THAT ARE 4CHAN!

nice one /b/rother

YER LETS TO FE FORUMS INTO THE NERDS THAT ARE 4CHAN!

I could say the same to a GFX Artist and ex-Runescape player who comes on a Forum that he doesn't even play on. But hey, I rarely go on /b/ and I could give a shit what you say. Like I said, stop going around flaming me. LULZ I GUESS I WAS ASKING FOR IT WHEN HE SAID /b/ROTHERS AND I WUZ ALL LIKE "YEAH DUMP SOME OF YOUR FUNNY PICT00RS OH BTW FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES"

You're fucking stupid.

Lol'd @ rules 1 & 2.

7, 11, 20, 31, 34, 35, 36 and especially 42 are the important ones.

But ya asked for it so here it comes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image