The epic lulz thread

Ow 3 Hit

Aww ow 3 hit, are you running outta funnehs? =[ keep looking back and there's nothing new.

Nah, just outta time to post them all. It takes awhile to upload them onto tinypic, then to copy the link and post here.

I usually do it at 3 AM when I have nothing better to do. I haz work in an hour so I'm about to get ready.  :wub:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

I also again went to the Chuck Norris Facts website and laughed my ass off, some of them are fucking hilarous :D.

Post some good ones.

You jew!

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. ( :wow:)

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. ( :wow:)

Just hilarious when your high or just in a laughing mood tbh.

I also again went to the Chuck Norris Facts website and laughed my ass off, some of them are fucking hilarous :D.

Post some good ones.

You jew!

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. ( :wow:)

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. ( :wow:)

Just hilarious when your high or just in a laughing mood tbh.

Maybe I would have laughed if I were high.

lol

You just have a crappy humour haha no, you really have to be in a laughing mood to like those but I thought they were epic :p.

Meh, i don't find Chuck Norris facts funny, simply because Chuck Norris is such a cliche, he's not cool, he's just an actor, and to top it off, he's ginger, idk why everyone on the internet is so obsessed with Chuck Norris.

Meh, i don't find Chuck Norris facts funny, simply because Chuck Norris is such a cliche, he's not cool, he's just an actor, and to top it off, he's ginger, idk why everyone on the internet is so obsessed with Chuck Norris.

Haha I don't like Chuck neither, I fuckin hate his acting skills.

But because in his movies he always acts like the best fighter in the world I find those jokes funny.

Because they express the 'impossible' side in his movies.

Rick Astley wasn't the greatest singer either, hes still probably one of the most famous people on the internet.

Rick Astley wasn't the greatest singer either, hes still probably one of the most famous people on the internet.

Touché

Touché

Great touché moment, I TIP MY HAT TO YOU SIR!

Chuck Norris is awesome because he's awesome.

No questions asked.

You can also only like those jokes if you understand why they make those jokes tbh.

where it comes from.

Most epic moment is Chuck Norris knocking this girl out while she's in his car.

Chuck Norris is awesome because he's awesome.

No questions asked.

You can also only like those jokes if you understand why they make those jokes tbh.

where it comes from.

Most epic moment is Chuck Norris knocking this girl out while she's in his car.

I kind of agree, it would make it FUNNIER. But not really... idk

Back on topic, will be posting some lulz shortly.

PIN THIS SHIT!

I would have if I still had mod powers.

Edit: Mod powers sound so weird, like I'm a super saiyan or something.

PIN THIS SHIT!

I would have if I still had mod powers.

Edit: Mod powers sound so weird, like I'm a super saiyan or something.

I'D PIN YOU IF I HAD A PIN.

OH FUCK OH FUCK

That was smooth, man. And lol @ super saiyan