• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Env

• d72

• Ow 3 Hit

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I love these.. and who cares if this isn't /b/? It's still funny.

Btw, I noticed the Streetlight lyrics in your sig, very nice ;o. I think I'm gonna go see them at Warped Tour this Summer.

Streetlight Manifesto is a great band. And them live, I seriously could pull my pants down and masturbate. LOL

On topic: Glad everybody liked. I'll upload some more when I have the time.

Somebody has a lot of time on their hands...   :shifty:

Lol, it did take awhile to upload them.

Here's moar for those who want it.

**Want on 3rd page**

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These made me lol for some reason.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The pokemon ones, Pikachu - Peek At Choo Raichu - Write choo Horsea - Whore see Charmander - Charm and her

For the slow people.

This shit is older then the internet

did not lol

I'm going to call bullshit.

Some of these are Original Content. Don't lie, moron.

Kyle|Lol The PK

I like those Pokemon ones, I've never seen them before.  :D

Oh and uhh.. this is for you.

This isnt /b/

rofl that you think people who don't know gay pokemon names are slow.

Who didn't play Pokemon....?

...Come the fuck on. And rofl @ you complaining when I'm the one uploading. Stop being a douche to me for no apparent reason, in every thread.

I C0NN0R I

...Come the fuck on. And rofl @ you complaining when I'm the one uploading. Stop being a douche to me for no apparent reason, in every thread.

nice paranoia, if i'm a "douche" to you in EVERY thread it's because there is a reason for it, I don't see your name and decide to talk shit, you're probably bringing it upon yourself, or, as i said, paranoia.

oh and just because you still play pokemon doesn't mean everybody else does; why the hell would i remember the name of some fugly little seahorse i last saw 10+ years ago?

nice paranoia, if i'm a "douche" to you in EVERY thread it's because there is a reason for it, I don't see your name and decide to talk shit, you're probably bringing it upon yourself, or, as i said, paranoia.

oh and just because you still play pokemon doesn't mean everybody else does; why the hell would i remember the name of some fugly little seahorse i last saw 10+ years ago?

I'm not paranoid, but you're the moron who had to say flame me instead of keeping your mouth shut. I didn't and won't upload anymore pictures, seeing as how me taking time out of my day to do so. Results in me being flamed, lol. Grow the fuck up bro. And yeah, just because I uploaded them means I still play Pokemon. With that logic, you must still play Runescape posting on FOE Forums. Stop replying to me if you have nothing of use to say.

EDIT: Lol @ you thinking it's fine to flame somebody because they've obviously brought it UPON themselves. Even though nobody was talking to you, but its completely justified. No worries, cool kid. I can see you get made fun of a lot IRL, so you need to take out your badass on the internet. Doing a good job, dude. Don't reply, I don't really care.

@Connor, you need to chill bro.  You do a bit to much flaming for no reason at all, no one flames you first, you always start shit.

Don't get into it to deep man, I don't want to see you suspended again.

@Connor, you need to chill bro.  You do a bit to much flaming for no reason at all, no one flames you first, you always start shit.

Don't get into it to deep man, I don't want to see you suspended again.

:whistle:

And anyhow, I may post some more when I get the time, or if I'm extremely bored @ 3 AM again.