Anybody here on steroids irl?

iBrid

just wait till you plateu in a long time or after ur first quick gains and want more fast progression.

ALOT of people are willing to take some sort of performance enhancer, but usually the biggest step is making the jump and actually ordering it. or they just cbf when they calculate the cost of all the cycle assists / pct / various other things needed.

Exactly, have you noticed the people who have said they would never take it, are the people who dont train or haven't for a very long time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Smush

• Tango_Oscar

• Reevesy

just wait till you plateu in a long time or after ur first quick gains and want more fast progression.

ALOT of people are willing to take some sort of performance enhancer, but usually the biggest step is making the jump and actually ordering it. or they just cbf when they calculate the cost of all the cycle assists / pct / various other things needed.

Exactly, have you noticed the people who have said they would never take it, are the people who dont train or haven't for a very long time.

have u also noticed most people who take them r spastic chavs who have benched and curled for 1 month, not direct insult but srsly i know lots of people like this. i know people who take roids and gh and dont even go to the gym...........

First off, to the person who brought 'steroids side-effects', most of the side effects, such as 'balls shrink' or erection problems, are temporary and will 'dissappear' or go back to normal once you stop taking steroids. Of course, if used in high doses for a very long time, they will obviously become permanent.(However, on women, once they get the side effects, they are no longer reversible.

Secondly, steroids are not as letal as people say, in fact, steroids are one of the less risky drugs and are not 'addictive'. The reason why I used ' ' between the word addictive it's because some may argue(with possible reason) if you over take steroids, your body might stop producing the compound in enough amounts, leading to the known issues. Also, most people fall into an addictive behaviour because they manage(with hard work) to obtain very good results, which were never obtained before with the non-usage of steroidical substances.

To finish off, do not take steroids with fairly decent experience in lifting, without already having decent physique, without knowing what you are doing and lastly, without visiting a doctor to see if you're apt to induce this strong chemicals in your body.

There is a very interesting movie called BIGGER STRONGER FASTER and I think you should watch it, it brings useful information about steroids.

have u also noticed most people who take them r spastic chavs who have benched and curled for 1 month, not direct insult but srsly i know lots of people like this. i know people who take roids and gh and dont even go to the gym...........

Yeah theres alot of them, chavs who wanna get big but cba to work for it

and nice post littleguy

• 3 weeks later...

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Lmao to be fair i love this....people think roids are cheating, its like enhancements.

To the cunts who shouldnt be on this forum but do anyway:

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO BE DEDICATED, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE DO EVEYTHING PERFECTLY

Where do you draw the line at, protein, creatine, pre workouts, natural test raisers, codliver oil, Testosterone, human growth hormone, insulin, vitamin and minterals, dianabol.

Ill be honest TJ, i think you've cheated. You've had caffeine before, which is a drug that raises your metabolism, thats how you got as scrawny as you have. Cheated to be scrawny

Love this post.

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Lmao to be fair i love this....people think roids are cheating, its like enhancements.

To the cunts who shouldnt be on this forum but do anyway:

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO BE DEDICATED, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE DO EVEYTHING PERFECTLY

Where do you draw the line at, protein, creatine, pre workouts, natural test raisers, codliver oil, Testosterone, human growth hormone, insulin, vitamin and minterals, dianabol.

Ill be honest TJ, i think you've cheated. You've had caffeine before, which is a drug that raises your metabolism, thats how you got as scrawny as you have. Cheated to be scrawny

Love this post.

Love you baby xox

true tho int it lol, i hate uneducated cunts

such a touch and go subject for many people.

i got nothing against people using it, just do it right  :nice:

edit: as tom said, anabolic steroids would only enhance your growth/size/hypertrophy etc.. there are any many factors that needs to be consider.