Anybody here on steroids irl?

iBrid

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Lmao to be fair i love this....people think roids are cheating, its like enhancements.

To the cunts who shouldnt be on this forum but do anyway:

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO BE DEDICATED, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE DO EVEYTHING PERFECTLY

Where do you draw the line at, protein, creatine, pre workouts, natural test raisers, codliver oil, Testosterone, human growth hormone, insulin, vitamin and minterals, dianabol.

Ill be honest TJ, i think you've cheated. You've had caffeine before, which is a drug that raises your metabolism, thats how you got as scrawny as you have. Cheated to be scrawny

to be fair, roids is a big line thats crossing from whey to roids. you can't compare the two. whey is a natural source of protein found in many foods. the same can't be said for all these pills and injections. soz m8.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Smush

• Tango_Oscar

• Reevesy

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Lmao to be fair i love this....people think roids are cheating, its like enhancements.

To the cunts who shouldnt be on this forum but do anyway:

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO BE DEDICATED, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE DO EVEYTHING PERFECTLY

Where do you draw the line at, protein, creatine, pre workouts, natural test raisers, codliver oil, Testosterone, human growth hormone, insulin, vitamin and minterals, dianabol.

Ill be honest TJ, i think you've cheated. You've had caffeine before, which is a drug that raises your metabolism, thats how you got as scrawny as you have. Cheated to be scrawny

to be fair, roids is a big line thats crossing from whey to roids. you can't compare the two. whey is a natural source of protein found in many foods. the same can't be said for all these pills and injections. soz m8.

Testosterone is naturally produced in the body, so is insulin and human growth hormone.

My metobalism has sped up so much since I started eating to plan, so much I'm probably gonna have to amp up my calorie intake.

do it haha, it gets bad when you literally can't eat and keep down the amount of food you need in a day

It sucks cause I used to eat shit all day and put on weight like it was nothing now I'm eating 5-6 times a day and not moving.  Might have to pull out more carbs.

It sucks cause I used to eat shit all day and put on weight like it was nothing now I'm eating 5-6 times a day and not moving.  Might have to pull out more carbs.

Used to take appetite enhancers, you get alot more hungry but hell can you eat some rice.

depends wat u take, TEST is produced in the bod, dianabol isnt lol, or a random TNT shitmix. i would take any roid/prohormone/w.e, but never gh or insulin.... or oestrogen

depends wat u take, TEST is produced in the bod, dianabol isnt lol, or a random TNT shitmix. i would take any roid/prohormone/w.e, but never gh or insulin.... or oestrogen

yeh i agree haha, but the amount of people who have actually died from steroids are very few. Yet people drink and smoke and think nothing of it, purely because its legal (i know steroid use is legal too but i mean OTC).

Steroids like winny in oral form are methylated so they cause damage to the liver (can be avoided using cycle assist such as milk thistle). They are no more damaging than going out on a weekend and getting pissed.

I agree with you, i'd never take HGH or insulin haha, bad idea

Only pussies need steroids.

i guess 99% of top atheletes in all sports are pussies then. the people you mire.

Y you miring pussies for?

If you're male, regular use can lead to erection problems, growing of breasts, becoming sterile and developing acne. It can also make your testicles shrink

If you're male, regular use can lead to erection problems, growing of breasts, becoming sterile and developing acne. It can also make your testicles shrink

All these are stopped using a correct cycle assist :)

there isn't just 1 pill called "steroids" tht u take every now and again to turn into the hulk.

you stop most of the said side-effects with post cycle therapy / cycle assists and other varied substances. and even without all the precautions, most side-effects wont happen, and deffinately not to the extent that you're probs thinking of.

there isn't just 1 pill called "steroids" tht u take every now and again to turn into the hulk.

you stop most of the said side-effects with post cycle therapy / cycle assists and other varied substances. and even without all the precautions, most side-effects wont happen, and deffinately not to the extent that you're probs thinking of.

Amen.

Amen.

I still wouldn't take steroids regardless of the outcome. Too many risks involved, not fatal, but still risks. I'd rather be natural than deal with multiple cycles of steroids and having to pay $$$.

Amen.

I still wouldn't take steroids regardless of the outcome. Too many risks involved, not fatal, but still risks. I'd rather be natural than deal with multiple cycles of steroids and having to pay $$$.

Natural isnt taking protein powder then, or creatine, or energy drinks.

But yeah ik what you mean, fair dooze.

just wait till you plateu in a long time or after ur first quick gains and want more fast progression.

ALOT of people are willing to take some sort of performance enhancer, but usually the biggest step is making the jump and actually ordering it. or they just cbf when they calculate the cost of all the cycle assists / pct / various other things needed.