• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Smush

• Tango_Oscar

• Reevesy

This should be in health and fitness.

Anyways, been on CEL-Hdrol lately which is a prohormone compared directly to a certain steroid (progesterone or summat). Been on an ECA/gugglesterone stack, Tren, Test E, CEL-Mdrol, Winstrol

i think out of the H&F section i've taken the most, it's good shit but very over-rated

Basically you cant take a pill or suspension (injectables) and think your gonna end up like a bodybuilder.

Diet, how much you sleep, stress levels, training, variation etc (lifestyle) are key factors in getting stronger, bigger or more ripped. Steroids WILL NOT replace one of these. It will just 'enhance' the gains made if all the rest are perfect.

Your OTC PCT's and PHs are pretty much useless

Anyways, been on CEL-Hdrol lately which is a prohormone compared directly to a certain steroid (progesterone or summat). Been on an ECA/gugglesterone stack, Tren, Test E, CEL-Mdrol, Winstrol

i think out of the H&F section i've taken the most, it's good shit but very over-rated

Basically you cant take a pill or suspension (injectables) and think your gonna end up like a bodybuilder.

Diet, how much you sleep, stress levels, training, variation etc (lifestyle) are key factors in getting stronger, bigger or more ripped. Steroids WILL NOT replace one of these. It will just 'enhance' the gains made if all the rest are perfect.

Have you noticed quicker/bigger gains? Any other bodily side effects you have noticed?

I don't exactly remember what type of roids he was on, but he was paying around 2k a cycle, he saw some major gains in that one cycle though, and when he got off it, lost I think around half his progress.

Had another buddy who was juicing for like 3 years, he now has a receding hair line and some intestinal problems (not sure intestinal problems are related but hes been to the hospital on and off the past 6 months).

If you're doing it right, the gains are large, the cost is expensive, and the side effects are a huge risk.

Have you noticed quicker/bigger gains? Any other bodily side effects you have noticed?

He has an even smaller cock now! ahahahahahaa

steroids side-effects are exagerated to a ridiculous level. iv used dbol and the prohormone hdrol.

can a mod move this to health and fitness so we might get some more educated views than a bunch of 14 year olds that have been brainwashed by the media / parents etc.

Tom (Rendition)

Would never consider it worth it, you can achieve so much without steroids.   It's stupid that like 18,19,20 year olds take it on these forums when they havn't even finished growing.   Man strength doesn't really come up until like 25 unless you are an early bloomer.

Yeah steroids are great

Lmao thats not of steroids have you seen the size of him. I think they do exagerate the side effects of them because they wouldnt prescribe them out. Next time you take a paracetamol read the side effects you will be surprised.

Yeah steroids are great

Lmao thats not of steroids have you seen the size of him. I think they do exagerate the side effects of them because they wouldnt prescribe them out. Next time you take a paracetamol read the side effects you will be surprised.

lol that guy probably has a mix of aids, herpes and fucking leprosy

wat the fuck you've took all them lol didnt know tht, take some pose pics of today/past month? :)

wat the fuck you've took all them lol didnt know tht, take some pose pics of today/past month? :)

Come off it all now, down to 13 stone, quite ripped, but im doing loads of cardio/circuits to train for the marines so im bound to get smaller.

Yeah the gains were bigger, but i ended up with stretchmarks in common areas such as under my arm from arm growth, on my sides from lat growth, back of shoulders for chest/shoulder growth, on thighs etc....but they fade fairly easily with bio-oil.

Noticeable sides were temper every so often, id get really angry and thought i was the hardest thing ever, and just want to reck somebody, but if your a relaxed person your usually alright. The aggression is amazing in the gym.

I also got whats called back pumps which is relieved by taking AAKG or l-arginine, taurine or any other substance to get your body pumping. Sometimes it was bad if i was out with the family and i would get really bad backpumps, its like a permanent cramp in your back, so you just visit the nearest shop and get a can of relentless for the taurine.

Balls shrink a little, but hardly at all if only doing 6-8 week cycles. Deffo not worth thinking about, your dick doesnt shrink at all, thats a common misconception of scrawny cunts with no idea but try to have an excuse for not working out etc. Acne isnt a problem or kidney function if on the correct cycle assist.

Think i answered well, any other questions just ask :)

I wouldn't. You'd probably die from being too buff.

Lmao, never take HGH, your heart will expand to 3x the size it should, and you will die

Lmao, never take HGH, your heart will expand to 3x the size it should, and you will die

My heart is 3x its normal size is, because of the love i have for you  <3

Brb gettin the ferry  :wub:

not for the first time.

not for the first time.

i dont get on the ferry for love, love aint gonna buy me a zaryte bow

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Nty, I'd rather not cheat. Get jacked on my own tyvm

Taking protein is cheatin m8 so u've already lost

i agree, protein is very naughty substance

Lmao to be fair i love this....people think roids are cheating, its like enhancements.

To the cunts who shouldnt be on this forum but do anyway:

IF YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU STILL HAVE TO BE DEDICATED, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE DO EVEYTHING PERFECTLY

Where do you draw the line at, protein, creatine, pre workouts, natural test raisers, codliver oil, Testosterone, human growth hormone, insulin, vitamin and minterals, dianabol.

Ill be honest TJ, i think you've cheated. You've had caffeine before, which is a drug that raises your metabolism, thats how you got as scrawny as you have. Cheated to be scrawny