• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• DeltaPapa

Top Posters In This Topic

Snooki pissed herself in the club then says she doesn't care? ..I have my reasons for thinking she's a sloppy bitch. 'DON'T CALL ME DIRTY, I'M NOT DIRTY, JUST PISS ON THE CLUB FLOOR'. Absolute disgrace she is.

Mike's complaining that people are saying shit behind his back when he's obviously separating himself from the group in the first place, so they're obviously gonna say stuff like that, his own fault.. AGAIN.

JWow and Roger broke up? Or are going to break up next week? Things look rocky! OH SHI

Jenni's outfit. LAWD HAVE MERCY

Boring as fuck episode, next weeks should be more eventful. Who in their right mind would punch Roger? He's fucking humungous

http://www.1channel.ch/tv-25735-Jersey-Shore/season-5-episode-8 Episode for you chaps.

The 'fight' with Roger and that guy wasn't worth the weeks wait, as with all Jersey Shore fights, we think there's gonna be an all out brawl, and it's just not worth it. Although Roger did a good job of knocking him to the floor in one punch then laughing the rest off rofl.

Proper hate when any of the other roommates say 'Cabs are here'.. YOU DON'T DO IT RIGHT

Pauly's stalker frightens me, and i'm not even there. Looks like the sort of woman who'd go all 'Misery' on you

Want Snooki to die

Crabs are here btw