• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• DeltaPapa

Top Posters In This Topic

snookie is disgustingly trashy it annoys me

also lol either this season was filmed last july, or this show is so blatently scripted

It wasnt even their birthdays? ROFL!!

Born Paul DelVecchio

July 5 1980 (age 31)

Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.[1]

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino (on the right) with Paul DelVecchio in Florence, Italy (May 2011)

Born July 4, 1982 (age 29)

Staten Island, New York, U.S.

lol wtf. Must have been filmed last season. As they have already repeated a scene from 2 seasons ago (pauly burning his face). Must be sliping on thigns to write

:S which season was him burning his face in

snookie is disgustingly trashy it annoys me

also lol either this season was filmed last july, or this show is so blatently scripted

It wasnt even their birthdays? ROFL!!

Born Paul DelVecchio

July 5 1980 (age 31)

Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.[1]

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino (on the right) with Paul DelVecchio in Florence, Italy (May 2011)

Born July 4, 1982 (age 29)

Staten Island, New York, U.S.

lol wtf. Must have been filmed last season. As they have already repeated a scene from 2 seasons ago (pauly burning his face). Must be sliping on thigns to write

:S which season was him burning his face in

When he been tanning and exfoliates his face. It makes him scream. However thinkin about it, i think i saw it in the trailer of S5  :facepalm:

How long can they go on for?

On last nights episode, when they walked into Karma there was like 4 girls with their phones out taking pictures of them. They're too 'famous' for the show to seem real at all.

Oh joe i meant episode 3&4 of season 5. I got season 3 and 4 :D . Fuck the meatballs have always been a mess

google it yourself you mug

>www.google.com

>piratebay

>jersey shore s5

I've always hated Deena and Snooki, tacky bitches. Hate their voices also, just the accent, say off like ORFFF, and douchebag like DOOSHBAGGGGGG, pisses me the fuck off. Only girl i like is Jenni, Sammi's a whiny little bitch.

Never realised how much of a hench cunt Roger was til i saw him next to Ronnie, he's fucking massive.

And what could be Mike be up to?

Been searching 4 years m8. Dw about it.  Snooki>sammi though. If i was ronnie during season 3 i would have thrown her out the door aswel . Whiney bitch

Pahah, some fact thing on Twitter tweeted that Snooki and Deena are technically dwarves, they're both 4'9, and the legal thing to be classed as a dwarf is below 4'10.

fyi, snookie right now is actually in pretty good shape. she lost weight after this last summer

Thats what i thought. I thought wow she is actually fit and a solid 8.5 But then i saw her having a hear attack and a) her tits were all fat and invisible without push up bra, and b) she looked a mess.

fyi, snookie right now is actually in pretty good shape. she lost weight after this last summer

Thats what i thought. I thought wow she is actually fit and a solid 8.5 But then i saw her having a hear attack and a) her tits were all fat and invisible without push up bra, and b) she looked a mess.

no i mean after that season lol, they filmed the current season last summer, it's been 6-7 months

no i mean after that season lol, they filmed the current season last summer, it's been 6-7 months

They only just finished filmed Season 5 iirc.

They only just finished filmed Season 5 iirc.

lol dawg, season 5 was filmed immediately after season 4, that's why vinnie was burned out. same as how season 3 was filmed just after season 2. jersey shore is only filmed in the summer, so they film 2 seasons each summer and release one of the seasons in the winter. jersey during winter = snow and coats