• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• DeltaPapa

Top Posters In This Topic

Today , went down to the supermarket bought a watermelon . Keen as to make sum rahn rahn juice . Sliced the watermelon open and all this juice spat out of it . Looked in the melon , all fuckin gone off . Just wantf sum rahn rahn juice ffs

Absolutely HATE the way Mike says 'you know', cos he just goes ya knooooooooeeew.

Not much to comment on this week, Mike being a usual lonely cunt, although i'd do the same if nobody threw me a party, and threw one for someone else, guess it's his own fault.

Next week looks funny, god knows what Sam's in a fight for, guarantee it's cos someone said something to RAAAAAAHN, and the fact they drive all the way to Vinnie's and he's not in gave me a chuckle

Finally an alright episode.

I hate how mike keeps going on about he is the bad guy, and they all hate him. Well fuckin obviously. Tryin to split snookie and jioni up and just bein an alround cunt.

And +1 on blitz next week stuff

snookie is disgustingly trashy it annoys me

also lol either this season was filmed last july, or this show is so blatently scripted

It wasnt even their birthdays? ROFL!!

also lol either this season was filmed last july, or this show is so blatently scripted

Born Paul DelVecchio

July 5 1980 (age 31)

Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.[1]

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino (on the right) with Paul DelVecchio in Florence, Italy (May 2011)

Born July 4, 1982 (age 29)

Staten Island, New York, U.S.

Born Paul DelVecchio

July 5 1980 (age 31)

Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.[1]

Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino (on the right) with Paul DelVecchio in Florence, Italy (May 2011)

Born July 4, 1982 (age 29)

Staten Island, New York, U.S.

lol wtf. Must have been filmed last season. As they have already repeated a scene from 2 seasons ago (pauly burning his face). Must be sliping on thigns to write