Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Your habits, obsessions, addictions, and such.

Jim

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

If something is on my desk it needs to be lined up perfectly with the edge and it must go in order from largest to smallest things on the desk stacked upon one another. Another addiction is music i listen to it constantly like i can't put it down even if im going to the bathroom or going to take a shower its playing constantly. Another one is looking for new bands on like purevolume or myspace for hours to find some good new music. Another obsession is that my hair has to be perfect if i gel it like even if a tiny strand is sticking out a bit i need to make sure it looks good i also consistantly look to see if my hair gets messed up when near a mirror. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• watch me tb

i bite my nails, i smoke cigs, i smoke weed, i drink, i take ecstasy, i take acid, i eat mushrooms shall i go on?

What we have here is what people call a faker baker. And any other rhyming terms for people who lie about the use of any other hallucinogenic drugs.

edit:

Sleeping way too long, biting nails, playing xbox for hours on end

try me you sad little fuck.

do you know who i am?

have you been itemizing all the different chemicals and substances everyone on these forums puts into their bodies?

i have nothing to gain by lying about the drugs i've experimented with, i'm not here to impress the 13 and 14 year olds on this fourm

this topic had a basic question, that i felt i could give a non biased answer to. [aka i didn't read through every single post to try to single someone out, btw you picked the wrong mother fucker.]

i haven't even browsed these forums probably in a longer time than you've been 'active' in this clan.

until you fly out to California and match me tab for tab [that would be 'slang' for a piece of blotter paper with a micro dot of LSD on it] and fry balls with me, keep your pathetic little e-hardness bottled up in that empty little head of yours kid.

anything else you'd like to say?

+1

i bite my nails, i smoke cigs, i smoke weed, i drink, i take ecstasy, i take acid, i eat mushrooms shall i go on?

What we have here is what people call a faker baker. And any other rhyming terms for people who lie about the use of any other hallucinogenic drugs.

edit:

You must be new here. Enjoy your stay.

My only habit is when playing Cod4 I press Y-Y every once in a while so it switches my gun...

Don't know why I do it but I can't stop.

My only habit is when playing Cod4 I press Y-Y every once in a while so it switches my gun...

Don't know why I do it but I can't stop.

Rofl yeah i do that too if im just running around with nobody nearby.

If I dont go to the gym 4+ times a week I feel like im going to lose muscle straight away.

I check behind all the doors I walk through unless its my own house.

I bite my nails, often untill they bleed.

I cant stand fat on any meat. Although I eat meat constantly.

Wigan Gamer

If I am last one up I have to have at least 2 lights on at all times when going upstairs to bed, I turn the next rooms light on before I get in, then turn the light off in previous room.

Kinda wierd but I cant help it.

Thats bout it really.

My big penis.

It's an habit, an obsession and an addiction.

once you go bern,

you should probably buy a wheelchair..

:/

I already got one, it can push itself forward also.

Even though it sounds a bit gay, I miss chillin with ya mate =p.

Always loved our convo's

My big penis.

It's an habit, an obsession and an addiction.

once you go bern,

you should probably buy a wheelchair..

:/

I already got one, it can push itself forward also.

Even though it sounds a bit gay, I miss chillin with ya mate =p.

Always loved our convo's

He didnt mean you should buy one :P

it's like the expression "once you go black you never go back" but instead once you go bern you should probably geta  wheelchair[cause you crippled them with your huge wang :P]

So many people on here have some mild form of OCD it's weird o.O i guess it's just human nature to want everything exactly as you want it :P

You really shouldnt click your fingers often :P it could give you arthritis in your fingers when youre older from all the bone grinding together.

Wow thanks pur3, 1st time I don't get a joke like that.

I read it all wrong :p.

Laughed more at it now then last time xD.

But yeah Eric, you should know that huh babe :$.

edit:

New here, am i? You registered in june.

edit:

do you know who i am?

have you been itemizing all the different chemicals and substances everyone on these forums puts into their bodies?

i have nothing to gain by lying about the drugs i've experimented with, i'm not here to impress the 13 and 14 year olds on this fourm

this topic had a basic question, that i felt i could give a non biased answer to. [aka i didn't read through every single post to try to single someone out, btw you picked the wrong mother fucker.]

i haven't even browsed these forums probably in a longer time than you've been 'active' in this clan.

until you fly out to California and match me tab for tab [that would be 'slang' for a piece of blotter paper with a micro dot of LSD on it] and fry balls with me, keep your pathetic little e-hardness bottled up in that empty little head of yours kid.

You seem to be getting angry, bro, man, dude. Why don't you just take a hit of a doobie and CHILL OUT, brah?

Brb, requesting changing my forum name to Marijuanaownz420

edit:

do you know who i am?

You seem to be getting angry, bro, man, dude. Why don't you just take a hit of a doobie and CHILL OUT, brah?

Brb, requesting changing my forum name to Marijuanaownz420

trust me, thats not angry eric.  :] someone turns on some obscuera and says something about my mom then you get to see me angry. [haha] just try not talking shit on people who have WAY more pull around here... just because you haven't 'seen me around here' doesn't mean i can't end your life with a sigh.

and bern i miss our convo's too...

i think i might start playing rs again. but my problem is i can't figure out anything to do with ANY of my accounts.. sory-1ferted, SLAKT, or even my main..

+ i still need to get 90 range on fert and i still need that phi-12-e-kape [iz eyetoo still here?]

edit:

You're basing people's seniority in the clan on these boards? There were many MANY old boards before this one, you stupid fucking retard.

edit:

You're basing people's seniority in the clan on these boards? There were many MANY old boards before this one, you stupid fucking retard.

it was a joke steal.

glad to see your still tooling around

xD

edit:

June 2006, maybe.

edit:

June 2006, maybe.

i think i've been hanging around foe since like late 04 - early 05

;]

edit:

June 2006, maybe.

i think i've been hanging around foe since like late 04 - early 05

;]

Fucker!  :mellow:
Connor|New Recruits

This topic is for posting Habits obsessions and other stuff, not to decide if you think the way someone act's is gross or fake.

And I thought I was OCD. I just need every series of books I own ordered correctly on my shelves. I can't eat other peoples food either and stuff like that.