Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Your habits, obsessions, addictions, and such.

Jim

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• watch me tb

HybridAng3l

^

^ wat they said, i also have to check my drink if it has like small bugs init.. since they happen to fly into my glass often o_o Also i have to turn my head every 5 second because im thinking that someone is behind me. :o

^

^ wat they said, i also have to check my drink if it has like small bugs init.. since they happen to fly into my glass often o_o Also i have to turn my head every 5 second because im thinking that someone is behind me. :o

Damn lurkers.

I ain't much of a clean freak, my rooms full of glasses and shit. I bite my nails, used to have ADHD as a kid, go mental when something hits my by suprise (like someone tackling you when you don't see them). Probably more but that's just a few.

m4x3d 0ut v3

Everything has to be clean.

Once I start something I don't stop until it's done

rofl i got the same problem i just didnt tell annyone  :whistle:

Cant think of any annoying habits i got, but whenever i find myself alone in front of a mirror anywhere, anytime, sometimes i just get an urge to start shadowboxing while staring at the mirror, to make sure my technique and so on looks as perfect as i can get it ahah,, picked it up from thai boxing i guess.   

Ta

I have to use a blanket when i sleep even if it's 100 degrees out

Bite nails

If i watch a good movie i research more about it when it's over

Kiid Ownage

If my hand smells or looks even the tiniest bit dirty i have to wash them.

Kinda the same, i dont like my hands being sticky or greasy so i have to wash them before playing my computer :S

Everytime I'm going to get more soda/juice to drink, I rinse my glass. Doesn't matter if its the same drink or not, I just rinse it, and get more soda/juice, lol.

And same there, you just realy dont notice these things but at the end of the day, does this make us insane :S

watch me tb

i came up with one for myself. i was making a pizza a bit ago and when i took off the plastic and st00f i moved all the peperonis around so they were ever across the entire pizza. i never really noticed it but i do that every time i make a pizza..

pked fo sho1

I absolutely HATE it when people put their feet on my chair when they're behind me. It could be at my own computer, the movie theater, in class, wherever.

I hate having a bunch of screenshots on my desktop, I take them for no reason then delete them after becoming pissed off that they're on there, lol.

I tend to procrastinate my homework until like 9:00pm.

i bite my nails, i smoke cigs, i smoke weed, i drink, i take ecstasy, i take acid, i eat mushrooms shall i go on?

What we have here is what people call a faker baker. And any other rhyming terms for people who lie about the use of any other hallucinogenic drugs.

edit:

Sleeping way too long, biting nails, playing xbox for hours on end

i bite my nails, i smoke cigs, i smoke weed, i drink, i take ecstasy, i take acid, i eat mushrooms shall i go on?

What we have here is what people call a faker baker. And any other rhyming terms for people who lie about the use of any other hallucinogenic drugs.

edit:

Sleeping way too long, biting nails, playing xbox for hours on end

try me you sad little fuck.

do you know who i am?

have you been itemizing all the different chemicals and substances everyone on these forums puts into their bodies?

i have nothing to gain by lying about the drugs i've experimented with, i'm not here to impress the 13 and 14 year olds on this fourm

this topic had a basic question, that i felt i could give a non biased answer to. [aka i didn't read through every single post to try to single someone out, btw you picked the wrong mother fucker.]

i haven't even browsed these forums probably in a longer time than you've been 'active' in this clan.

until you fly out to California and match me tab for tab [that would be 'slang' for a piece of blotter paper with a micro dot of LSD on it] and fry balls with me, keep your pathetic little e-hardness bottled up in that empty little head of yours kid.

anything else you'd like to say?

When i navigate from messages on my phone back to the main menu, instead of stopping for some reason i always knowingly press back another once sothat it sits on "opening" until i press back again, so i press back again.

Also when i play halo3 i always reload if i need to when nobody's around, even if i've only used 1 bullet in an AR or BR clip.

Also when i'm using photoshop i HAVE to have the document in full-screen, if my desktop is showing it drives me insane, even if it's not distracting.

0_o

NO YOU'RE WIERD!

When i navigate from messages on my phone back to the main menu, instead of stopping for some reason i always knowingly press back another once sothat it sits on "opening" until i press back again, so i press back again.

Also when i play halo3 i always reload if i need to when nobody's around, even if i've only used 1 bullet in an AR or BR clip.

Also when i'm using photoshop i HAVE to have the document in full-screen, if my desktop is showing it drives me insane, even if it's not distracting.

0_o

NO YOU'RE WIERD!

Thats called knowing what you're doing lol, makes me laugh when people dont reaload with every oppurtunity they get, cause tbh, if no1 is around, it's always better to have afull mag than run in, spray all your bullets then ie because you didnt have enough xD

@Connor, I've had some spots where that 1 last bullet gave me a headshot and saved my life + 1 kill.

so yeah, I always reload when I have the chance, even for a single bullet.