[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

fucking mongos

Reevesy

aight guys i have been stalled for a little while now in terms of bodyweight, happened pretty fast tbfh, so my new plan of action is:

ate maintenance cals yday just to get metabolism and body back up to scratch etc

and today i started ketosis. with the aim to keep under 30 grams of carbs a day, so we'll c how well this works in terms of fat loss: feel like shit ratio

meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 1 egg white

8.5 protein 7.3 fat per whole egg so

31 protein, 0 carbs, 22 fat. = 322 calories.

meal2: 1 tin of tuna, 40g peanut butter

37 protein 5 carbs 20 fat = 348 cals

meal3: 180g lean frying steak, 2 tomatoes and 25g peanutbutter

47 protein 3 carbs 17 fat = 353 cals

meal4: 180g lean frying steak.

41 protein, 5 fat = 209 cals

meal 5: 140g's alaskan pollock, 40g peanut butter

38 5 carbs 20 fat = 352 cals

meal6: 145g's alaskan pollock.

30 protein = 120 cals.

todays total

219 protein 13 carbs 84 fat = 1684 cals.

Edited by Reevesy
  • Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr-G-Maul

• Adam|Spakka

• Reevesy

• Dog

Where do you get the steak from a butchers or supermarket? Also do you just eat peanut butter straight from the jar?

Where do you get the steak from a butchers or supermarket? Also do you just eat peanut butter straight from the jar?

lol butchers my ASS, they were cheap in lidl so i got them there. i also like to get a sirloin from aldi every now n then as a treat.

11/07

meal 1: 120g's white fish(pollock), 40g's peanut butter.

34 protein 5 carbs 20 fat = 276 cals

meal 2: 165g's white fish ^^ , 30g's peanut butter

41 protein 3 carbs 14 fat = 302 cals

Edited by Reevesy
Tango_Oscar

Makes me cringe when your eating loads of peanut butter during cuts lol

Sure your doing keto, but still, would rather swap the peanut butter for whey lol.

Its just like saying 'im having fish and potatoes' but actually having fish and chips from the local chipshop lol.

Do what u want tho, get on that DNP, eat mcdonalds every day and cut

Makes me cringe when your eating loads of peanut butter during cuts lol

Sure your doing keto, but still, would rather swap the peanut butter for whey lol.

Its just like saying 'im having fish and potatoes' but actually having fish and chips from the local chipshop lol.

Do what u want tho, get on that DNP, eat mcdonalds every day and cut

not the same tho is it. wat do u want me to eat for fats, a block of cheese lol?

Almond butter > peanut butter

cant be arsed finding it i dont rly care anyways.

todays training, started doing benni magnusson deadlift routine again, i put my max in the calc as only 180 to ensure i complete the program without hurting myself as ive figured injury prevention is key.

deadlift

60x10

100x5

working sets begin:

125 4x4

145 2x2

125 x10 all very easy, all of these reps continuous.

wide grip pullup

mex6, funny how lost 2 reps when putting deadlifts before hand, either that or cutting carbs out of diet :)

cable row

40x10

60x12

60x12

70x9

upper back pretty fucked so left it there.

did a set of hypers to just loosen up my lower back.

barbell curl (stricyt as fuck)

20x8

40x8 pretty good

walked to gym n back 60 mins total cardio

Haha think I might take a trip to lidl like lol. Got any tips of what to add to brown rice to not make it dry?

Haha think I might take a trip to lidl like lol. Got any tips of what to add to brown rice to not make it dry?

brown rice is gay and not necessary, just eat white or pasta.

also today i bought 6kg more fish and a kg of frying steaks, fucking cheap btw.

360g of frying steak 3% fat is £2.49

1kg of the alaskan pollock is on offer at £3.29, its 3.99 not on offer, still good

Edited by Reevesy

keep up the good work #TUNA

lol i ate a tin of that yesterday and made me feel sick eating it. cant eat that shit anymore.

That is cheap like. Was all this from lidl? I usually eat brown, white or basmati sometimes a mix and add some sort of sauce. I need to eat more fish like any recommendations for something that tastes doesn't?

That is cheap like. Was all this from lidl? I usually eat brown, white or basmati sometimes a mix and add some sort of sauce. I need to eat more fish like any recommendations for something that tastes doesn't?

yes mate lidl. dont add bought sauces theyre full of shit. make your own. its so easy, like couple tins of tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, salt/pepper, tomato puree, and thats all i can think of atm. then you know what you are getting. all in all the sauce u MAKE will be like fucking 50 calories a litre if that lol

uncle bens sauces are pretty good stuff calorie wise.. not cheap though

fuck that nigger, and why u buying sauces when u go to a college doing cookery lol

Yeah think I'll just make some next time and just add it to the rice. Would you advise having protein shake with water or milk while cutting? I usually have one with milk soon as I leave the gym and have casein with oats in the morning.

Yeah think I'll just make some next time and just add it to the rice. Would you advise having protein shake with water or milk while cutting? I usually have one with milk soon as I leave the gym and have casein with oats in the morning.

water after gym as it gets into you quicker.

on a morning dont use caseine as youve been starving for hours in ur sleep so u need whey n water in you asap. i cut all milk out my diet yesterday since starting this keto lol.

Alright thanks. So it would be best to use casein before bed but I don't get in from the gym till half 9 and I usually have normal whey then so it's gonna be hard getting it in before I sleep

Alright thanks. So it would be best to use casein before bed but I don't get in from the gym till half 9 and I usually have normal whey then so it's gonna be hard getting it in before I sleep

lol y dont u have a shake at the gym

Tango_Oscar

use a faghita powder which makes it bbq chicken, hardly need any of it so like 15-20cals extra, and makes everything tasty

12/07

lol think 0 carbs is making me piss weak now.

flat db bench

worked up to 45s x4, meh..

flat bench

worked up to 100x3 shit as fuck rofl

cable crossover

10,15,20x10

some hammerstrength press machine

40x10

80x8

80x5

I live like 2 mins from gym so doesn't take long to get home. And fuck fasting I'm no Muslim and don't think I could go without food tbh.