Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

fucking mongos

Reevesy

just did a few things that ive missed out this week

06/07

close grip bench paused/flatback/feet out (1min rests)

80x10

80x9

80x6

french press

20x10

20x10

20x12

calf raises super slow both on the ups n downs

1platex12

2platex20

crunch machine

15 reps,

15 reps.

25 min crosstrainer 411 cals

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr-G-Maul

• Adam|Spakka

• Reevesy

• Dog

for some reason my bodyweight hasnt been dropping really it went down shit loads then back up and now has gone back down to the same bw for past 2 days, was prob dehydrated the other day so not gonna fuss heres couple pics from today

think im starting to get there now, i weigh 100.1kg/220.75lb on these pics today. wanna lose another 8kg/17.5lb

07072012.jpg

07072012sidechest.jpg

Huge progress! You gonna cut a bit for summer then get on a big bulk through the winter? Also do you train your forearms or traint hem by deadlifts etc?

Huge progress! You gonna cut a bit for summer then get on a big bulk through the winter? Also do you train your forearms or traint hem by deadlifts etc?

nope just through back and biceps lol are you saying they are small or big (be honest, i dont care)

and im cutting for the next 6 weeks i wanna reach 14 and a half stone. im 15 10.75 today.

nope just through back and biceps lol are you saying they are small or big (be honest, i dont care)

and im cutting for the next 6 weeks i wanna reach 14 and a half stone. im 15 10.75 today.

Ah sounds good :) they look in proportion to your body was only saying as i trained them for the first time last night was watching a kai greene video and decided to give it a shot. I need to step up my cardio havnt been losing as much as ive wanted through just dieting and training.

Ah sounds good :) they look in proportion to your body was only saying as i trained them for the first time last night was watching a kai greene video and decided to give it a shot. I need to step up my cardio havnt been losing as much as ive wanted through just dieting and training.

i feel like a cheater if i dont do any cardio lol feels like fatloss isnt possible without it, its a weird mindset lol, however i do like to lose very fast.

believe it or not, this is 8 days apart:

eightdays.jpg

Crazy progress haha! and they say 1lb per week haha. Do you just eat clean and hammer hte cardio? think i need to start tbh i just get bored after say 20 mins.

Crazy progress haha! and they say 1lb per week haha. Do you just eat clean and hammer hte cardio? think i need to start tbh i just get bored after say 20 mins.

im eating 2k cals a day mostly protein and 30 min cardio a day cba with an hour like i used to lol

yeh 1lb a week my asshole thats 1lb aday :p

Edited by Reevesy

1lb a day sounds better like haha. do you train sat and sunday? or just cardio on them days? i usually train 4 days a week with cardio most of them days abour 20 mins.

1lb a day sounds better like haha. do you train sat and sunday? or just cardio on them days? i usually train 4 days a week with cardio most of them days abour 20 mins.

weights and cardio 7 days a week

Must be tough that dont think i could do that just yet. slowly getting there. think i might make a log maybe you cna advise me if im doing stuff right or wrong.

Must be tough that dont think i could do that just yet. slowly getting there. think i might make a log maybe you cna advise me if im doing stuff right or wrong.

yeah sure thing. u gotta ease into it, say u do things once every 7 days, bring them in to every 6th day for a bit, then u adapt n knock a day out every couple weeks/1month

07/07

chinup

mex10 very happy :D most were paused at bottom for ages too cos you end up fucking swinging back n forth so i couldnt chain any reps

cable row

50x10

70x8

70x8

hammerpulldown

40x8

80x8

100x5

deadlift (decided to throw some light ones in, goodddd form and short rest b etween sets)

60x8

100x8

120x5

140x5 then stopped, better than nothing i guess

bb curl strictttttt

20x8

40x8

seated db curls strict

10s x10

10s x10

much strength lost since maxed on bulk?

0, gained some. however weaker on massive exercises like deads due to muscle depletion, but on my little rebulks ive done strength just blows up after a week

for some reason my bodyweight hasnt been dropping really it went down shit loads then back up and now has gone back down to the same bw for past 2 days, was prob dehydrated the other day so not gonna fuss heres couple pics from today

think im starting to get there now, i weigh 100.1kg/220.75lb on these pics today. wanna lose another 8kg/17.5lb

07072012.jpg

TiiIF.jpg

yes.

08/07

fucking shite should of let myself recover another day.

flat db bench

worked up to 42.5s x7 fuck u should of been over 10.

incline bb bench (1 min rests from here on out)

60x10

60x10

60x5

fly machine

50x10

55x8

side raises

5sx20

7.5s x15

7.5s x15

edit: 50 mins walking @4mph

30 mins walking @3mph