• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fedor* Rampage was so terrible in that fight, He was holding back so much.

Lol Fedor is an overrated douche.

Rampage wasn't holding back, he just couldn't close the range without getting counterpunched and leg kicks were slowly slowing him down.

Rampage wasn't holding back, he just couldn't close the range without getting counterpunched and leg kicks were slowly slowing him down.

That's why he needed to get in more. If he was close those legs kick would be useless. He knows how to use his hands so idk why he didn't.

and I've seen some crazy fight with fedor. That man if you liek it or not is a beast. Like sure maybe little over rated but he still puts up a nice match.

That's why he needed to get in more. If he was close those legs kick would be useless. He knows how to use his hands so idk why he didn't.

and I've seen some crazy fight with fedor. That man if you liek it or not is a beast. Like sure maybe little over rated but he still puts up a nice match.

You said Rampage was holding back which he wasn't, he just couldn't get past Jones' reach (Jones was playing the defensive role for a majority of the fight). The top competition Fedor has fought he's lost to, otherwise he's fought washed up ex-champions.

You said Rampage was holding back which he wasn't, he just couldn't get past Jones' reach (Jones was playing the defensive role for a majority of the fight). The top competition Fedor has fought he's lost to, otherwise he's fought washed up ex-champions.

Yea but rampage could have surpassed his defence. He just needed a few contact hits to the face. Or when he was getting somewere with his kicks he should have stayed with them.

Yea but rampage could have surpassed his defence. He just needed a few contact hits to the face. Or when he was getting somewere with his kicks he should have stayed with them.

Are you retarded or trolling? He couldn't because Jones has an 11 inch reach advantage and 3 inch height advantage. He couldn't have done it without risk of being counterpunched, and everytime Rampage was advancing Jones was backing off keeping distance and tagging him with hits. And even when Jones was on the offensive his reach made it easy for him to attack with low risk of getting countered.

Are you retarded or trolling? He couldn't because Jones has an 11 inch reach advantage and 3 inch height advantage. He couldn't have done it without risk of being counterpunched, and everytime Rampage was advancing Jones was backing off keeping distance and tagging him with hits. And even when Jones was on the offensive his reach made it easy for him to attack with low risk of getting countered.

How fucking hard is it for Rampage to just sweep his fucking feet full mount him and just release rampages deadly hits. Ground and pound baby. Every real fighter knows if there is a reach take it to the ground.

How fucking hard is it for Rampage to just sweep his fucking feet full mount him and just release rampages deadly hits. Ground and pound baby. Every real fighter knows if there is a reach take it to the ground.

Every real fighter knows there is more risk trying to take a wrestler just as good as you, with a height and reach advantage to the ground. If you shoot for a takedown against someone with legs like Jones you'll eat a knee or find yourself close to a guillotine. Rewatch the fight and observe better man.

Jones has superhuman stats, his height, his reach and his strength are something that cannot be beat.

There needs to be an antithesis to Jon Jones' unorthodox strategies. People say Lyoto Machida, but I'm thinking along the lines of someone smaller and faster than Jones. I don't know what Jones kryptonite could be.

Jones has superhuman stats, his height, his reach and his strength are something that cannot be beat.

There needs to be an antithesis to Jon Jones' unorthodox strategies. People say Lyoto Machida, but I'm thinking along the lines of someone smaller and faster than Jones. I don't know what Jones kryptonite could be.

I think Machida is past his prime now, 205 has some real dangerous people with totally different skillsets but I agree Jones is unbelievably well rounded. Only people I can see giving him trouble is either Phil Davis or Hendo.

Phil Davies and Hendo only give him trouble on paper. Just like rampage does. In practice with a game plan Jones looks unbeatable atm. He does the whole "GSP thing" and nullifies his opponents skillset and when he is so well rounded it doesn't matter if the entire fight is wresting or striking.

I think the only guy who could take Jon Jones is a guy with 17ft long legs so he can just sweep him and ground and pound.

Phil Davies and Hendo only give him trouble on paper. Just like rampage does. In practice with a game plan Jones looks unbeatable atm. He does the whole "GSP thing" and nullifies his opponents skillset and when he is so well rounded it doesn't matter if the entire fight is wresting or striking.

I think the only guy who could take Jon Jones is a guy with 17ft long legs so he can just sweep him and ground and pound.

I rekon "If" anyone can take jones it will have to be rashad evans but its a big "if" because he trained and spared with him so he knows what to expect from jones but also vice versa and evans did beat tito convincingly, his quicker healthy and has good wrestling but at this time i don't see know one taking jones if am to be honest. 

Greatest trash talker in MMA.

I just love hearing him talk, this is the only YouTube vid I watched till the end that was this long.

ty04NLAJ0aw

This is also a funny vid lol.

CZyO9MXqK54

Agreed there Smush, he's the biggest troll of the MMA world. His twitter is literally the best thing ever, every tweet he makes is golden.

"sonnench chael sonnen

@bigfootsilva, I want to tell you a joke so funny it will make your head grow. It goes like this..Oh wait, I see you have already heard it.

5 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply"

Can't wait for his fight with Brian, I hope he wins so he can claim his title. Give this a watch if you haven't seen it mate.

k2VEx3bnIa4