[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

MMA Thread

Adam|Note

I just got done watching the live Velasquez/JDS FOX press conferene, i'm glad FOX is giving this event the publicity it deserves and a heavyweight title fight is without a doubt the best way to reach to new viewers. Also Dana is trying to snatch some Tachi Palace featherweights :D

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JDS - Velasquez won't really appeal to mainstream viewers, but it's a risky gamble that could pay off. Hopefully it won't be too quick, maybe 3rd round TKO or submission, but with action because this could really make MMA blowup.

I disagree Smush, the idea of two heavyweights fighting in a cage appeals to a lot of people who don't follow MMA. That's what everyone wants to see, big powerful men fight with hardly any rules compared to Boxing.

I can see the fight being stopped due to injury via JDS counter striking for 4 rounds, but as you said for it to really blowup there needs to be an amazing knockout or stoppage. Luckily Guida vs Henderson for the #1 contender spot will be on the card, that will be a war.

This fight has been getting a lot of press lately. I really hope for the best for Rampage, but sadly, knowing Jones, it's pretty much over ... I was right when I said Jones comes off cocky, even Rampage sees it.

vUnp3SjDB7s

I will say this now, UFC135 is coming up and any info that you should share concerning the event, results, etc. before Monday MUST be placed in the spoilers tag.

X beat Y, that was so good.

[spoiler]X beat Y, that was so good.[/spoiler]

I agree with Smush, it's like checking a Superbowl thread the day after and expecting to not see results. Just don't check the thread 'till you've watched the event. :)

Spoilers are for poop heads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I told you Jonny Bones Jones would win this. Rampage threw like 3 punches? gf cunts.

Also lol at Ben Rothwell, he was so fucked.

Nate Diaz was exceptional, that was so beautiful.

Quite sad for Hughes, but ofc he won't retire. He'll be fighting at 90.

HAHAHAHAHa rampage cunts

My picks lately have been awful, technically been picking fighters that should win bar Rampage and Broughton. Ahh well.

If Browne had stood and banged with Broughton would've gone the other way for sure, but he did what he had to do to win, in a way I can respect that.

Just like to laugh at you all again for doubting the magnificent JON BONES JONES!!!!

Also, You may find this interesting. They breakdown all the jiujitsu from recent UFC events.

rWWwdEQB2ac