==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

WE can all take pictures with white paper and color the inside green and pretend to smoke bud.

WE can all go dye our hair jet black, grow it long and gay, shove on some emo clothes, cut some wrists, and pretend to be you.

[shadow=red,left]Prick[/shadow]

l0l #1 my hair is brown. #2 long hair gets you pussy buddy. #3 That shirt was from zumies NOT emo. My wrists are fine. And pretend to be like me because Im better than you. Keep roll playing as me buddy.
#1 The only pussy long hair gets you is lesbian pussy, cuz they mistake u for a women.

#2 You dress like a complete emo.

#3 Why would any1 wana b u. Your a fucking mess.

Case closed, I aint guna spam this topic with nonesence like you do this whole section.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

WE can all take pictures with white paper and color the inside green and pretend to smoke bud.

WE can all go dye our hair jet black, grow it long and gay, shove on some emo clothes, cut some wrists, and pretend to be you.

[shadow=red,left]Prick[/shadow]

l0l #1 my hair is brown. #2 long hair gets you pussy buddy. #3 That shirt was from zumies NOT emo. My wrists are fine. And pretend to be like me because Im better than you. Keep roll playing as me buddy.
I wish I were you creamie you get all the pussy!!!  :D :D Add me in game so we can hang out.
You just got gf'd by you're idol so plz gtfo stop flame baiting and post rl picturs of you and ur ava is funny. Do you like big body builders? In you're home, On you're bed? Or in it?
Murder He Wrote

Why would someone take a piece of paper, and color it green?

and that was a Tight Rolled Joint.

I don't smoke anymore, but i was never good at rollin' joints, i usually made Gravity Bongs, or smoked from a Bubbler.

Why would someone take a piece of paper, and color it green?

and that was a Tight Rolled Joint.

I don't smoke anymore, but i was never good at rollin' joints, i usually made Gravity Bongs, or smoked from a Bubbler.

because green marker fills paper if you color hard enough and it gets you high, silly.

lol i have my bubbler to, but the water is a bitch to deal with so i just sorta sit in my bathroom and smoke joints then take a shower lol.

honestly, there will always be a place in my heart for klonopin. It's like feeling like theres 100 fuzzy puppies just running around inside you and your 5 rolling around with them. ahhh. sucks that there horrible for you, o well.

anyway @whoever said i was 11 and didn't smoke marijuana or whatever. I'm 16 a junior in high school. o and to keep this topic on track a little, more picturess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

from uh like monday and tuesday night. Grateful dead anyone?

Yo see now ur like my kinda person smoke bud n like hard rock thats whats gucci n i can talk however i want called swagger people sry i get ladies fine the way i am and never runnin low on new hoes either sry to call grls that bc i respect them \...... for a night :D

sick rollin on white printing paper.

REQUEST FOR I Pown3r I IRL PIC :D

and nobody comments on the fantastic joint rolling abilities. what a shame..

really nothing fantastic about that roll, tbh it looks like you used wrapped a pape around a pencil, licked it, and packed it.

Hey guys, with my new school i've put together a band of my own

here are some pictures we made the other day lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

im fully black with white shoes.

tell me what ya think :D

and nobody comments on the fantastic joint rolling abilities. what a shame..

really nothing fantastic about that roll, tbh it looks like you used wrapped a pape around a pencil, licked it, and packed it.

uh no?

Hey guys, with my new school i've put together a band of my own

here are some pictures we made the other day lol.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

im fully black with white shoes.

tell me what ya think :D

Which dude with the white shoes lol :p.