==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

if you blood throw it up

Na Boss if i bang anything its that blue but im not a gangster ;) i fuckin sk8  surf listen to metal n rap i like to wear hats sale drugs do them so imma g? nah people need to stop bein so sterotipical

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Murder He Wrote

bk all day!

C's in the air, C Loc.

Hoover Crip muthafucka :0

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

this is funny.

and tj, is a pretty cool dude, he was just being dumb there.

bk all day!

C's in the air, C Loc.

Hoover Crip muthafucka :0

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

this is funny.

and tj, is a pretty cool dude, he was just being dumb there.

lol u cant call that nerd tj my names tj n i always think u all talkin bout me but ur talk bout some 24 yr old pervert whos name is tj 12 inches when i bet the nigguh got a 2" on him ;) anywho reply to new picture seeing as i dont think imma gangasta in them -,-

I'm 18, i'm a border-line alcoholic but i don't smoke :o

And i had a bad run in with drugs(mainly meth) i was allot like you, with the clothes and way of life....

Maybe thats why it make me angry to see some one that was like me.

But i got clean (gotta work on the booze) I got a job, A beautiful girlfriend, and my own apartment.

But i'm sorry for the insult, bad moods suck to be in.

Next stop for me is the navy btw so in about year, allot of you wont even see me any more.

Posted Image

We got back together last night.

Posted Image

to damn bad mine is hotter :whistle:

anyways Tj, i'd do her

but i have this one rule i keep to myself..

rule:

if things don't work out the first time, the second time will be a failure aswell.

LOL We talked on the phone for like an hour. after a while we decided our fight was stupid.

She ended up coming over and.... well you get the rest lol. :wow:

your 18..started doing meth?..and now you got your own apartment?..

dam ive never done a drug out there not even a sip of alcohol,worked my ass off and i cant even afford moving out with a bunch of friends ,and your saying your a 18 year old meth head owning an apartment?.damm i need that super meth.

$parents$

My parent had nothing to do with it... I won $4,000 from a scratch card (helped me get started).

I got myself off meth after 7 months; and your insulting me for that?

I pay $1,200 a month for my apartment . I get 24$/hr at my work (sawmill manager)

Posted Image

^^^

Was chillin wit that girl blowin some subutex wit her n i keep noodin out lol think i was asleep when she took that pic of us fucked up :...

whyy would you snort something like that. what a waste.. what a horrible opiate. Mise well spend your money on a decent one like percocet or oxycotin. hell there shit to. everything besides like pot, shrooms, and LSD is fucking horrible for you man.

and @TJ- whyyyy would you leave a 24$ an hour job to go to the navy...

I want to serve my country :o

AND ffs... you might want to stop doing that shit ASAP.

you will feel soooo much better.

TRUST ME

lol i guess that's a mighty good reason. and was that directed towards me or that other dude. because personally i only smoke marijuana, some how magically i makes me like want to study and shit. I hold a top board on the second best chess team in Pennsylvania, lol.

I highly doubt you kat smoke mar. You are 11. And you are not 2nd because im 1st and stuff so yeah. No not really some kid in my class is ranked 12th in the world.

I want to serve my country :o

AND ffs... you might want to stop doing that shit ASAP.

you will feel soooo much better.

TRUST ME

lol i guess that's a mighty good reason. and was that directed towards me or that other dude. because personally i only smoke marijuana, some how magically i makes me like want to study and shit. I hold a top board on the second best chess team in Pennsylvania, lol.

was directed to whom ever is "sniffing" drugs.... i tried Ox once and ended up in the hospital...

its not like im addicted to opied i just snort pills to get a dif high then smoken bud n take dif pills to get dif highs like suboxan n subutex makes u chill as fuck perks useually give me energy aderal like coke bud chill xanex feel great same as k pins n other shit ya know n i drink to get drunk dif then all highs idk but ya

Murder He Wrote

Rofl, drugs are bad, my days with drugs are over

Never did any pills, I Thizzed for a bit, but that was the only pills..

Did the rest, except for Heroin, and PCP.

anyway's i think Tj's gf is hotter...Well i guess IMO I think my gf is hotter..

but yeh, i think Tj's gf is cuter for sure.