==Real Life Pictures==

Justin|1 PureDevil

910hxc, grammar/spelling? Just couldn't understand any of that post. Plus someone proved you wrong about her name. Soooo, makes it hard for anyone to believe you.

Her fuckin name is jamie you goddamn tards no1 proved shit do i fuckin have to get a pic wit her next time we chill or soemthin to prove u fuckin idots? wrong to be oh shit u do fuckz wit that u fuckin tards belive me or not i fuck hella bitches not a thing so ill keep doin me n u all keep jerkin lil kids...

Im white therefor i cannot jerk.  Ohh yeah, pop that zit.  :embarrased:

lil kids n u prob cant jerk got lil dick fag 2nd its a mole birth mark which i have choose to keep dermatolagist isnt hard to gtet up wit if i wanted it gone its been there since i was a kid n my mom had one in same spot n she died when i was 2 person choose unless when i get older it might be cancerous then i might get it removed so fuck off if you dont know shit fuck tard n still get more pussy then u do n for you other fags heres another picture of my ex girl jamie after this pic im not sayin shit to u ignerant fuckers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

I dont think you understand me let me translate. yo dawg yo is a fake u ned to se a dirmatoligy dat loks nuthin lik dat girl in da otha pic. pop dat zit 2 dog.

910hxc, grammar/spelling? Just couldn't understand any of that post. Plus someone proved you wrong about her name. Soooo, makes it hard for anyone to believe you.

Her fuckin name is jamie you goddamn tards no1 proved shit do i fuckin have to get a pic wit her next time we chill or soemthin to prove u fuckin idots? wrong to be oh shit u do fuckz wit that u fuckin tards belive me or not i fuck hella bitches not a thing so ill keep doin me n u all keep jerkin lil kids...

Im white therefor i cannot jerk.  Ohh yeah, pop that zit.  :embarrased:

oh ps since i relise its you talkin shit why dont u go on a diet with your gf fat ass? sorry shouldnt talk shit wouldnt do it back thought u kinda looked older like mr tj but u all 25 yr old fucks who like argueing over a fuckin game n ohhh thats not a pic of a girl u know u all some seriously delusional fuck n ya ur fat lift wieghts id merk you no lie

I dont think you understand me let me translate. yo dawg yo is a fake u ned to se a dirmatoligy dat loks nuthin lik dat girl in da otha pic. pop dat zit 2 dog.

Nigguh r u seriouse right now? go on a diet move to usa nc then talk shit to ah face till then stop being a fuckin tard and bite your goddamn tounge or a fat rolll....

Nigguh r u seriouse right now? go on a diet move to usa nc then talk shit to ah face till then stop being a fuckin tard and bite your goddamn tounge or a fat rolll....

#1 im skinny #2 GET ON MY LEVEL.

910hxc, i find it funny that you are getting so worked up over a bunch of people on the internet. your a gangsta bro, you should be poppin thugs in the hood mayn dig?

If Mr. 6 9i is not being sarcastic, I agree with him man... Everyone's fucking random, and most are kids like me who have serious stress problems at the moment, using people like you as a way of releasing shit. Chillax the fuck down and just brush 'em off (Y)

nah its just bc so many of them mother fucker n boss your fat ass fuck like ur gf ok both go on slim fast pl0x n nah im not a gangsta god damn im a skateboarder wtf bc my slang n shit imma g? n anywho fat boy just fuck off n fuck ur other jelly roll (gf) if you didnt get it u jelouse ;)

If Mr. 6 9i is not being sarcastic, I agree with him man... Everyone's fucking random, and most are kids like me who have serious stress problems at the moment, using people like you as a way of releasing shit. Chillax the fuck down and just brush 'em off (Y)

im with you and 69i but that fat motha fucker is like 20 gettin off arguing over e net nvm i guess thats his lyf presciate u all support makin me n a good mood again thank :)

nah its just bc so many of them mother fucker n boss your fat ass fuck like ur gf ok both go on slim fast pl0x n nah im not a gangsta god damn im a skateboarder wtf bc my slang n shit imma g? n anywho fat boy just fuck off n fuck ur other jelly roll (gf) if you didnt get it u jelouse ;)

l2 speak American.

dude n u would understand gettin worked up ok i had court today got 2 years probation that was kwel i was still happy bc i didnt get half yr intensive probation then i had like 6 buitches tell me i was sexy bc i was wearin a pink shirt lol which made day way better plus made some $$$ even better then i come home take a nap still happy get on here n fuck nerdsss str8 up all i can say FUCKIN NERDS FAT NERDS...

l2 speak American.

nigguh r u illiterate or stupid what the fuck am i typeing ur a goddamn faggot dude really go fuck your dog of a gf n get lypo...

Tom (Rendition)

I don't like how critical people are of each other on this topic, chill out dickheads, why you being judgemental shallow pricks?

I don't like how critical people are of each other on this topic, chill out dickheads, why you being judgemental shallow pricks?

He calls me fat when there is a rl picture of me I lol'd  :lol:

Me

Posted Image

Jennifer

Posted Image

What a cute scape couple <3

She might be wearing that for Halloween. Slutty Gansta

Dude does she ever fucking clean her closet?

No, But when she does im going to loot those mega blox.

u correct nice defined double chin fat ass..... nice jaw line too oh w8 ur fat dont have one.... point proven ur fat u think u skinny bc u not obese but yes believe u fat no 6pac huh k blow it ;)

thwey need to redo this whole fuckin thread bc no1 looks or read the 1st page bc first thing when i post a pic fuckers flammed..... just chill goddamn u all -,-