[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Mm leader hacks Eop leader

Kyle

Seriouly its pathetic. 13th deserve to get hacked his fucking phat and def to 60

Council questioned this and I talked to Speshls, he denies it but I have a picture of his IP on my account. The IP is mine and mine only, I will never leak it, what I do with it will be up to me.

Many people have pmed me saying what I will do in retaliation, answer is simple. I will do nothing, but eop will remind MM who they fucked with.

I really don't care about the account, as seen in my topic I have a maxed pure. I'm just happy my reputation isn't anywhere near 13th's who was a very well respected leader by even myself. Hypocrisy at it's finestĀ  :nice:

I would like to say thank you to everyone from FOE who offered to donate, I think I can manage, question is will MM manage my shining runite armor this Saturday?

thats just gay a PURE clan leader wearing rune

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• TJ

• X0

• Tepee

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn, this sucks. Solo, if you are reading this topic, i'd be happy to donate some gps.

You know I love you but there is no needĀ  <3

https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/user/60-13th/

https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/user/65-speshls-own/

Changed their masks and 100% sure they can still see all the boards. I wonder how long they will do this for.

Yeah, obviously fake. Why would they be posting "GF FORAM QUESTED" on the profiles...

Now it's "Forum Guest". And I'm hearing that's real because I'm friends with someone.

They deserve it... But honestly MM without 13th is like salt without pepper. Mad respect if they actually did boot them though.

EDIT: COLEADER RANK IS BACK.

https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/user/60-13th/

https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/user/65-speshls-own/

Changed their masks and 100% sure they can still see all the boards. I wonder how long they will do this for.

Yeah, obviously fake. Why would they be posting "GF FORAM QUESTED" on the profiles...

Now it's "Forum Guest". And I'm hearing that's real because I'm friends with someone.

They deserve it... But honestly MM without 13th is like salt without pepper. Mad respect if they actually did boot them though.

EDIT: COLEADER RANK IS BACK.

What did you expect? lol They hardly have any structure with them, with out them they just fall off the grid.

I say we just destroy them, off the grid and rid ourselves of these foolish inbreds.

Tahhaaaaa... I couldn't wait for this day... The day 13th crowned himself the king of all hypocrites of the pure community.

I couldn't careless about solo's account getting hacked, It's the fact 13th got himself caught up in a hacking scan dell, after all those days he would get at me for phishing and Ā wouldn't stop stating how much MM doesn't allow Hackers / Phishers... And he goes and hacks someone himself.

When it's all said and done EOP just won in a big way... They got MM mad enough to sink down to there level.

13th if you read this GJ... You just shot yourself in the foot.

Solo didn't deserve this. In the time I've known him he's always been friendly and kind. Why 13th decided to do it to him of all people is beyond me. A silly little rivalry between clans is not a reason to hack someone's account. 13th and the Mayhem Makers prove themselves time and time again to be the scum of the pure world.

Anyone who knows Solo (or anyone with half a brain) will understand that he was trolling when he admitted to keylogging MM members for his rsgp in the video. I guess 13th just got a little too mad and decided to act like a spoiled little child and ruin Solo's account. The fact that he goes to such lengths to ruin Solo's account and their Clan Chat is lower than low. I didn't think it was possible but 13th has made his clan look even more sad and pathetic than ever.

Logan|Ravaged

thats it

*hides ducktape in inventory*

FUck you 13th the only 2 clans i have respect for eop and foe but this time you have done it to much pankies ima ***** bot a ****** son of Ā a****8 fucking **** ducktape ****** peice of ****** f**** shit+8 *****

Solo if your reading this i have an account if you want good ranged and melee 1 defence pure I can give it to you m8 no worries and

Fuck u mm cunts

Scotty|w0rst

Solo said so many times that he doesnt give 2 shits about his account. But he probably wants this to open eyes to other people in the pure community. Basically he knows it is a shit show in Eop with the hacking/ddosing and now MM is getting into it with their own leaders.Ā  He is looking for change in the community.

The only way for change is to start with his own clan and clean up the acts in his clan. Get the rats out and bring in good people. Once he changes that, people will follow their lead unless you got thick headed kids which are too many in the game. So this is all worthless by now and it will just be another joke in the pure community.