• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• TJ

• X0

• Tepee

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly didn't expect that even from MM.

Sucks for Solo, but looks like he's got a new account anyways :P

not that i like mm but i hate eop for the fact that they do this on a daily basis and for that i think it was well deserved

not that i like mm but i hate eop for the fact that they do this on a daily basis and for that i think it was well deserved

Oh?

Either way, after hearing this, no one should apply to MM.

Wouldn't expect anything more from that clan these days tbh. If you really look at it MM really was the start of the downfall of the respect the pure community once had.

yTd0PfJADjs

Bud Select

its pathetic man.. its just one of many reasons why i bot and barely play anymore. no one has respect for anyone just sums up what i think.

Wouldn't expect anything more from that clan these days tbh. If you really look at it MM really was the start of the downfall of the respect the pure community once had.

yTd0PfJADjs

cant expect more from an idiotic swede

Pure clans need to man up and remember that this is a game that should be played for fun

If everyone keeps calling FOEOP MMHF and keep ddosing scamming phishing and keep posting fake wins on pw pures will be a dying breed.

What a retard, wonder if he gets removed from the clan, or be massive hypocrites.

Funny to see all the MM on pw's topic like yes this is good, thought better of them, or maybe just the retard pw trolls, and not the normal MM members