[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Mm leader hacks Eop leader

Kyle

I mean .. it happens. I'm just surprised it was a leader rather than a new member.

This game is pathetic.

Who cares though. It's virtual pixels with a virtual account.

Which people pay real money for and put real time into.

13th Deserves what's going to come to him. Karma bitch.

It's the blind leading the blind.  :facepalm:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sefket

• TJ

• X0

• Tepee

Top Posters In This Topic

People constantly mentioning that this is a virtual game doesn't change the fact that it's fucking sad

If they say its just virtual why are they even hacking? which backs up this point

Holy Jitte

Either this is somehow fake, or there's some kind of alternate explanation opposed to 13th just trying to bring down eop or whatever the popular idea is

I could see an MM member doing this, but 13th doing it seems very far from plausible to me... I know everyone on these forums are especially eager to jump on anything like this, but it doesn't add up

I diagree.

Either this is somehow fake, or there's some kind of alternate explanation opposed to 13th just trying to bring down eop or whatever the popular idea is

I could see an MM member doing this, but 13th doing it seems very far from plausible to me... I know everyone on these forums are especially eager to jump on anything like this, but it doesn't add up

I diagree.

It's not just FOE members that say it could be true... And there is some pretty hard evidence to state that this even actually occurred.

PS: Hay KEN!!!!!  :lol:

Got A Big Un

why would he get 53 pray when it doesnt make a diffrence to combat facepalm anyways gf 13th when he gets hacked

It was one of EoPs clan members that had access to Solo's account because he couldnt attend trips or something, no idea what really happened but he had access, and every day he got trolled, and I guess yesterday was when he exploded.

I don't see why he would punish Solo, the only guy that was nice to him, let him on his account when he had no account

to use for those EoP trips.

So he basically gave Solo's info and pin, and it kinda ended with this.

Guess the guy is gonna regret it in the end.

Solo has alot of accounts, this doesnt harm EoP at all, in any way, but MM just showed what they really are.

*sigh*  :facepalm:

Seriouly its pathetic. 13th deserve to get hacked his fucking phat and def to 60

Council questioned this and I talked to Speshls, he denies it but I have a picture of his IP on my account. The IP is mine and mine only, I will never leak it, what I do with it will be up to me.

Many people have pmed me saying what I will do in retaliation, answer is simple. I will do nothing, but eop will remind MM who they fucked with.

I really don't care about the account, as seen in my topic I have a maxed pure. I'm just happy my reputation isn't anywhere near 13th's who was a very well respected leader by even myself. Hypocrisy at it's finest  :nice:

I would like to say thank you to everyone from FOE who offered to donate, I think I can manage, question is will MM manage my shining runite armor this Saturday?

Josh|0MEGA

All i can say is i have had friends in mm but 99 percent of their members are just either complete losers or immature kids, their clans a joke to be honest, they dominated pure world for a year or so until foe outdone them(i was there when we took their #1 crown for first time like 4 or 5 years ago) and since then they have tried every dirty trick possible to overtake other clans, spys, ddosing, hackings, ignoring blaitent evidence of members nh

as far as im concerned every shitty thing that happens in pure clanning now is down to something MM has done, yet they try to make themselves look like the good guys by trying to show up other clans when they retaliate.

Dan| High Rating

thing is, if they actually thought through what they were doing then they would realise this didn't hurt EOP one bit, rather strengthened them and it ruined 13th's somewhat of a clean record.